Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19576 Moon Rock Aliens vs. AkaRed

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 39

--------

Previously: The battle of the colossal dragons was going in Daijinryuu's favor as he was overpowering Serpentera. But then Serpentera got backup as Billy took control of Dragonzord, Titanus, Tor, the Ninjazords, and the Shogunzords.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fight in Part 38.

--------

The Command Center had become a war zone. At first the White Ranger and AkaRed were about equally matched. But with AkaRed’s ability to transform into any of the Red Sentai Warriors, and create copies of their weapons, he was giving Tommy a hard time. However, the White Ranger powered-up to the Metallic Armor, which gave him an edge in the battle. The White Ranger did a powerful kick that sent AkaRed sliding on the floor.

“It’s over, AkaRed! I should kill you for what you and your army did to my friends. But since Billy has killed your friends, I’m willing to let you go, if you take that other Serpentera back to your universe.” The White Ranger said.

AkaRed got back up to his feet. “NEVER! I am the embodiment of Super Sentai, and Super Sentai won’t lose to a.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!”

“Oh, no. I’m not falling for that old trick.” The White Ranger said.

“Tommy, behind you!” Zordon yelled.

The White Ranger turned around and was shocked to see the Moon Rock Alien was sticking to a wall. The one that was captured by the Time Force Rangers in order for Finster to make a vaccine to combat the zombie virus.

“Damn it! Serpentera’s attack on the Command Center must have caused the alien to break free!” The White Ranger yelled.

The giant spider leaped off the wall to attack Tommy. However, the White Ranger dodged, and caused the alien to slam AkaRed back to the floor. Before AkaRed and the Moon Rock Alien could fight each other, they were teleported away.

Both Zordon and the White Ranger were shocked. The two of them looked towards the control panel to see Alpha 5 was back up on his feet. “Alpha! You’re ok!” The White Ranger yelled with joy, followed by him powering down the Metallic Armor.

“Just barely. I had to reboot myself in order for my system to be repaired. But I don’t know how long I will be operational. I lost most of my circuits.” Alpha said as he put his hand on the hole in his chest.

“Where did you send AkaRed and the Moon Spider?” Zordon asked.

“I just teleported them outside.” Alpha said.

AkaRed and the Moon Rock Alien were teleported to an open field that was far away from the Command Center. The man-sized spider was still on AkaRed, until the red warrior kicked the alien off him. After AkaRed rolled away, he and the Moon Rock Alien both stood back up.

“I don’t know where the Hell you came from, but no mere bug can beat Super Sentai.” AkaRed said.

AkaRed notices there were nine rocks moving on the Moon Spider’s back. But it turned out that the rocks were Baby Moon Spiders as they jumped off their mother’s back and made a run towards AkaRed.

“Oh crap!” AkaRed yelled.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this new part to my arc.

Now you may be wondering where the Baby Moon Spiders came from. In Part 37, Finster was going to tell everyone that the Moon Rock Alien was pregnant, until he got cut off by AkaRed.

AkaRed will be fighting Ten Moon Rock Aliens: One Adult and Nine Babies.

Who do you think will win?

Heh, I had almost forgotten about the Moon Rock Aliens in this arc until Finster was mentioned. 😅

Sorry about missing out on this one, Venom. I think AkaRed rightfully won the vote on this one, though. 

• Like 1