Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 19569 Gregor Clegane vs. Juggernaut

Macklemore

Holding the gigantic red helmet of the Juggernaut in his hands, Odin looked down at the ground in disgust. "Pity that Cyttorak thought he could send his champion and have him just waltz into my vault. Did you really think it would be that easy, you pathetic demon worshipper?"

Spitting out a few teeth onto the ground, Cain Marko looked up, slamming his fist into the uru covered pathway, as he slowly tried to stand up on his two feet, very obviously battered by divine beating. "I did. Truth be told, I did not think I would find you here," he said as he placed his brutish hands on his back, and cracked it forward. "You don't really want to kill me, that would mean invoking the wrath of my powergiver, and he's not above entering Asgard," he said, a smirk revealing few remaining teeth neatly placed within his mouth.

"He's more than welcome to try, Cain. Although, something tells me he won't get very far," he said, throwing the helmet aside and raising his arm toward the Juggernaut, ready to shoot out an energy beam that would scatter Cain's physical form across the entrance to the realm of the Norse Gods.

"Perhaps we can arrange a deal with him, get Cyttorak to partake in a godly wager. If nothing else, both of you will get some entertainment out of it, if he agrees to the event," says the disembodied voice of Loki, slowly followed by a familiar visage of the green clad Norse God of Trickery appearing seemingly out of nowhere.

"Spying on me while I'm dealing with an intruder, Loki? Did you think he was one of your lackeys?" Odin said, anger in his voice being very apparent.

"No, no, no. You got it all confused. I got here just in case my help was needed," Loki said, before being interrupted by the Juggernaut finally standing up on his own two feet. "Hey, look, he's on his feet!" said Loki, pointing at the irritated tower slowly moving toward the two gods.

"Stay still!" yells out Odin, freezing the Juggernaut in time. As the Juggernaut gets frozen in time, Odin suddenly feels familiar crimson rings appear around him, very slowly embracing him. "Loki, surely you're not betraying me are you," raising an arm to manifest an energy shield which very easily gets broken by the constricting rings. "W-what?" says a bewildered Odin.

"Yeah, it's not me. I think we have a visitor somewhere," says Loki, looking around inquisitively, before turning his head back to see that Odin has disappeared from view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyttorak's Realm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrown onto a seemingly endless ruby desert, Odin tries to pull himself up before realizing that the Crimson Rings around his body are still holding him down.

"Slapping my champion around looked like childs play to you, Odin. Want to try your hand at me?" said a disembodied voice.

"If you show yourself, Cyttorak, I would not mind putting you in your place," said Odin, finally realizing why it was seemingly so hard to break through the rings around his body. The magic of an elder god, even if it is one locked within it's own dimension, is still stronger than his adopted son. Gathering a sizeable amount of Odin Force within his body, he expels it outward, breaking through the Crimson Rings and getting control of his body back. Placing his hands onto the ground, he pushes himself upward, seemingly floating as his uru clad boots land neatly onto the sands beneath his feet.

"Will you show yourself now, coward? Or are you too afraid to speak to me on equal terms," said Odin, scanning the area for residual demon energy.

"I am everywhere around you, Odin. But if you so prefer," said Cyttorak, manifesting a physical form in front of him, one that resembles Juggernaut himself albeit much, much taller.

"I have a proposition, as I do not wish to destroy reality over a random scuffle with an Elder Demon such as yourself," he says, dusting himself off of the crimson dune residual.

"Smart. Although, as you can tell, the hold my dimension has on me is slowly breaking. I could manifest in your realm, and even pull you into mine. What do you have to offer that I would so badly want to participate in? I heard Loki mention an event," Cyttorak replies.

"My champion, versus, your champion. If my champion wins, you will allow me to seal the hole within your dimension that allowed you to break through. If you win, you get what you wish from my vault that will expedite the process of opening your dimension."

The demon thinks for a moment, before his thought process is suddenly stopped by an Odin interruption. "However, if anybody, any single entity tries to stop you, I cannot vouch for your safety, nor will I try to stop them from attacking you head on. Everything that happens after you leave your realm is on you. But with that being said, I won't let anyone but Asgardians know about this event that will unfold."

"You really know how to appeal to a demons need to gamble. I will take your wager. Pick your human and endow him with part of your power. I can't wait to see your choice, Asgardian," says Cyttorak, his physical body dispersing into sands as Odin is pulled out of the Crimson Cosmos, landing back onto Asgardian soil.

"How did you fare?" asks Loki, looking at Odin. "You seem a bit red, you didn't scuffle with him, did you?"

"No, I think I might have made a mistake. You're used to embodying humans with your power, right? Do you have any you've been on the lookout for that I can offer a portion of my power to?" asks Odin.

"I do, actually, but he's not really from our reality," retorts Loki.

"That wasn't a stipulation we have to worry about, Loki. Let me take a look at him," says Odin, snapping his fingers and sending Juggernaut to a freshly manifested pre-fight resting area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A day later
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the realm of Asgard, atop the celestial city, a spectacle awaited the pantheon of Norse Gods. The court was palpitating with excitement as Odin, the Allfather, had proclaimed a unique duel. The fight was to take place between two of the strongest warriors from different worlds, neither of them from the realm of Asgard - The Mountain, Gregor Clegane from the world of Westeros, and The Juggernaut, Cain Marko from the Marvel Universe. 

The gods and goddesses, valkyries and einherjar, all had gathered to gaze upon this thrilling sight. The icy tops of Asgard mirrored the frigid tension in the air. Two dominant forces of power summoned from across the dimensions stood at par, each scanning the other, looking for vulnerabilities, ready for a merciless combat.

A mid the audience, Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane stood tall, stout in his black armor. The scars on his face were symbolic of the brutality he harbored within. Across him, radiating an aura of destructibility was The Juggernaut. Clad in his trademark crimson armor, an air of invincibility surrounded him. 

Odin, in his booming voice, commenced the duel, "For the honor of our worlds, fight well, fight nobly."

With barely a second past, the ground shook as the two titans clashed.

Gregor Clegane (clad in Uru Metal armor) with a portion of Odin's power vs. The Juggernaut (clad in his usual armor and helmet) with a portion of Cyttorak's power

Who wins?

Good set-up, Macklemore. Story-wise, though, I'm not sure why Odin wouldn't just offer up Thor to fight Juggernaut, though. 

As for the match, ... gotta think about it. My first thought is that Cain at least has more experience with his power. 

• Like 1

Didn't get to this in time, but nice job getting the Mountain a boost so he could even be in the same league as Juggernaut. Still would have picked Juggs though because to my knowledge Clegane doesn't have much experience fighting someone just as strong or stronger than himself.

• Like 1