Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19540 Jack Frost vs. Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)

Macklemore

"What a-hee-abomination you are, ho!"

"Abomination? Do you know who you're talking to right now, you freak midget?" retorted the snowman with a penchant for massacring.

"Hee, I know I am talking to one using MY name to spread holiday hatred instead of cheer, ho," retorted the demon known as Jack Frost.

"What, as if you are THE Jack Frost, nipping at everybody's nose?" said the snowman, slowly approaching the demon in front of him. As he moved closer, he realized that the midget comment was wildly inaccurate, as the demon was actually much larger than him, just sturdier and more compact.

"I am, hee, the one from which all the Jack Frost legends stem from. I was created alongside all the other legendary creatures which dwell within the human psyches, the ones who have shaped human nature and history through the ages. And, hee, I don't really like what you're doing with my name specifically, Jack Frost wannabe, ho," says the demon, placing finger on the snowman's "chest".

"I should rip off your stupid jester hat for even insinuating I do things in your name," says the murderous Jack Frost, grabbing a hold of the demon's arm and pushing him away. "And don't you dare place your fingers on me."

The original Jack Frost smiled, knowing full well what was about to unfold. "Very well, "Jack Frost". We shall, hee, fight for the rights of their names. If you win, I shall respectfully bow out of the human psyche forever and leave you the sole proprietor of that name, ho" says the demon.

"Don't expect to win, I'm going to crush you like the spineless bug that you are," replies the snowman. The demon smiles, moving his fingers up, readying his hand to snap his fingers as he looks deep into the snowman's lifeless eyes. "But if I win, you will serve as my playtoy for all of eternity. And I, hee, do mean all of it, ho" he says as he snaps his fingers and they both get teleported out of the desolate area in which all of humanity's demons thrive.

The Arctic Circle, a harsh and desolate landscape, was suddenly illuminated with a magic glow as two beings of frost and ice materialized. One was the murderous Jack Frost; a psychopathic, murder-loving snowman with an evil nature and a heart as cold as ice. The other was Jack Frost; a mischievous demon from the realm of Atziluth, more of a trickster with great powers.

The goal was simple: to freeze each other. Both Jack Frosts were ready, standing away from each other, frosty breath hanging in air that was suddenly several degrees chillier.

At the start, the atmosphere was tense. The murderous Jack Frost launched huge snowballs at the demonic version with a playful grin, but his intentions were serious. The playful Frost dodged with a mocking laugh, retaliating with a blizzard of his own, causing a whiteout storm around the other. Yet the snowman managed to shake off most of the attack, his anthropomorphic shape proving resistant to the cold.

Increasing the intensity, the demonic Frost summoned a swarm of ice shards, each as sharp as a razor and as hard as diamond, hurling them at the snowman. The anthropomorphic snowman Jack countered, creating a wall of snow to absorb the shards. However, the force still struck him backward, creating massive cracks across his body.

Losing his aloof demeanor, the snowman Frost retaliated by creating a massive snowstorm, trapping the devilish Frost in a tumultuous blizzard. The demon countered by wrapping himself in a shroud of his own frigid aura, forming icicles as a shield.

The fight was turning brutal. The demon Frost, unleashing a Bufudyne, a powerful ice spell from his own world, directed a torrent of arctic energy towards the snowman. This time, it was too much for the murderous Frost, who was blasted apart into a shower of snow and ice crystals.

However, Snowman Jack wasn't defeated yet. Using the last reserves of his energies, he began to reform himself, growing larger and fiercer. He was bloodlusted, in a manner that was chilling, to simply say. He swore to give his opponent frostbite he'd never forget.

In a climactic charge, the snowman Frost launched himself at the demon, encasing it in a self-created avalanche. The demon Frost struggled, his powers barely keeping him from being crushed, frozen under a massive heap of snow, his icy aura waning. The fight was just getting started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost (Jack Frost [1997]) vs. Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Fight takes place in the Arctic Circle
- The goal is to freeze each other.
- Both fighters have access to their full arsenal and can fight as if they were bloodlusted.
- The Arctic will not interfere in the match.

Who wins?

Hey, @Macklemore, were you planning on entering this match in the Challenge? If so, it would qualify since it's the CBUB Match debut of Shin Megami Tensei's Jack Frost, and you'd need to post a link to it in the Writer's Challenge thread.

• Like 1

Okay, this is a good entry. It gets right into the personalities of the characters and the battle. 

As for the match, Shin Megami Tensei's Jack Frost seems to have the edge. He transported them both to the battlefield, and he just seems more powerful. 

• Like 1

Edit: Darn missed editing this explanation by a hair. I've been listening to the challenge stories at work and then going back to check for errors when I get home, I just ran out of time to get the second part in. But It wouldn't have changed my rating so at least there is that. Sorry.

I rated it a 4.5 only because there wasn't really an explanation of what brought the characters together. The Spelling errors were nonexistent, at least none that I caught, and only ONE grammatical error which was just a missing "a". This is of course me being nit-picky to the extreme. I didn't vote because I didn't really know the characters.

• Like 1

Hello.  

So I like that you focused on the actual characters in your match;  I was able to get a sense of their personalities, their abilities, and a very clear, logical, sensible reason for why they are fighting.  I like that you're having jack Frost fight Jack Frost, its fun.  Great voice on the demon.  Good entry overall.

However, I feel like I was plopped in the middle of their argument in the beginning.  Where are they at, did demon jack frost just appear magically in a cloud of snow sparkles?  Also, sure they're battling, but the goal is to freeze each other solid; I'm not sure if that's a good end goal, because the demon says if snowman wins hell let him have the name and leave him be, he doesn't seem to be in a fight to the death to me.  Snowman does though.  But if they're creatures of snow and ice im sure they can be killed but i don't know if its possible to freeze them solid It doesn't seem like that would be the way to kill them.  

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.60 - DSkillz
4.00 - MistressOfWords
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - IKA
4.80 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.90 Total Combined Score
22.90 / 5 = 4.58 Final Rating on the match