Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19474 Nikita vs. Nicole Scott

StormChaser

Nikita saw a glimpse of the Mother sitting in the window. Nikita jumped down behind a building while the Mother tried to shoot her. Nikita ran alongside the back of the building.  

Nikita tried to find a way to get to the Mother without getting shot. Nikita slid through the snow under into the alleyway that led to the Mother’s vantage point. The Mother could not find her target anyway. 

Nikita ran up to the building that the Mother was camped out in. She climbed up a fire escape and toward the window closest to the Mother. Nikita jumped into the room and kicked the Mother’s rifle out of her hands. Nikita then flipped the Mother onto the floor. 

The Mother was able to immediately get to her feet and take out a knife. The Mother tried stabbing Nikita in the throat. Nikita was able to evade the attack and grabbed the Mother’s hand. She twisted the knife out of the Mother’s hand. 

The Mother pushed Nikita back toward the window. The Mother then kicked Nikita in the chest. Nikita fell back through the window and onto the fire escape.  

The Mother reached for a pistol and tried shooting at Nikita. Nikita swung down under the fire escape and was able to avoid being shot. She busted through the window of another room. Nikita ran through the room and toward the door.  

The Mother then ran toward the door and into the hallway. The Mother slowly started walking toward the stairwell. She looked down and did not see her target anywhere in the dark stairwell. Nikita then jumped out with her pistol in hand. 

Nikita started shooting at the Mother. The Mother jumped down to the floor and started crawling away. The Mother crawled back into her room and slammed the door behind her. She aimed her pistol at the doorway and waited for her target to make a move. 

Nikita was able to grab a bottle of alcohol. She tore off a piece of fabric and made a Molotov cocktail. Nikita threw it at the door, and then proceeded to run down toward the first floor of the building. Nikita was going to wait for her opponent to make a move.  

The Mother jumped onto the fire escape and made her way down to the lower level. She was able to get there before Nikita. The Mother watched as Nikita emerged from the shadow. The Mother tried shooting at her. Nikita jumped behind a garbage can.  

Both women heard police sirens quickly approaching. Nikita came out from behind the garbage can and knocked the gun out of the Mother’s hands. The Mother was able to disarm Nikita as well. Nikita kicked the Mother back against a brick wall. 

The Mother slammed her fist against Nikita’s jaw and then unleashed an uppercut. Nikita fell back but immediately hit the Mother in the throat. The Mother fell to her knees and started gasping for air. Before Nikita could finish off the Mother, the police arrived on the scene. 

Nikita immediately ran away from the scene, and the Mother disappeared in the chaos. Nikita was able to escape on her contact’s boat. The assassin then set her sights for the U.S.A. She knew that if she wanted this contract off her head, she would need to take down the person responsible. 

Meanwhile at the CIA, Marissa heard about Nikita’s escape. She grew furious but wanted to find a way to make Nikita a public enemy across the world. Marissa was able to plant evidence that framed Nikita and made her wanted across several government agencies. 

At the FBI headquarters, Agent Nicole Scott had received word that Nikita was in the United States. The evidence that was planted showed that Nikita was responsible for the deaths of several government agents, including FBI personnel that Scott was close to.  

Nicole was able to track Nikita to a safe house in a port city. The FBI agent wanted to make sure that the skilled assassin was not tipped off, so she went in alone. Agent Scott took out a shotgun from the back of her vehicle. 

She went to the door and kicked it open. Nikita was startled by the intruder but immediately ran for cover. The assassin was able to get her hands on a pistol and crawled into another room. 

Nicole said “I am with the FBI and you are under arrest.” 

Nikita said “I am not going. I am being framed.” 

Nicole said “If you resist then I will be forced to stop you by any means necessary.” 

Nikita said “You are making a mistake.” 

Nicole said “You are the one who made a mistake when you killed my friends.” 

Nikita said “I will not let you arrest me.”  

Nicole said “Then I will bring you in a body bag.” 

Pretty good set-up, Stormchaser. Man, you went pretty obscure using a character from Missing (formerly 1-800 Missing). :D  I just vaguely remember the promos for it from Lifetime, but I never really watched it. 

As for the match, footage of Scott in action is pretty scant unless one wants to dig up episodes of Missing from Tubi, but she's apparently a skilled agent and seems to be able to take down perps quickly enough. Just about every version of Nikita I've heard of, though, is a highly-skilled assassin, so I think she might have the edge here. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.20 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.40 Total Combined Score
17.40 / 4 = 4.35 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE