Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Match 19436 Serpentera vs. Daijinryuu

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 36

--------

Previously: The Super Hero Taisen Army had killed both the Zeo Rangers and Time Force Rangers. The only one that was left standing was Tommy. However, Tommy had lost both the Metallic Armor and his Ranger Suit. Before the army could finish Tommy off, Serpentera had appeared on the battlefield. The Zombified Billy was piloting Serpentera as the colossal metal dragon was now empowered by the Orb of Doom. After Tommy was teleported back to the Command Center, the army called for their giant robots and vehicles to battle Serpentera.

--------

The Command Center was shaking due to the fight that was happening outside. Zordon, Circuit, and Finster were watching the fight on the Viewing Globe, while Alpha 5 was working on Tommy’s Zeo Morpher.

“Alpha, do you know what happened to my powers?” Tommy asked.

“I’m sorry to say this, Tommy. But it seems that combining the Metallic Armor with your Zeo Powers burned-out your Morpher.” Alpha said.

“Can you fix it?” Tommy asked.

“I can, but I’m going to need some time.” Alpha said.

“We don’t have time! Serpentera is about to destroy the army’s last zord!” Finster yelled.

Daimugen cried out in pain before the metal turtle was crushed to death by Serpentera’s foot.

“Aw... I got no more toys to break.” Billy said as the zombie was setting inside the cockpit of Serpentera.

The ground was littered with the corpses of the Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heros, as well as pieces of giant robots and vehicles.

The only one that was left standing was AkaRed. “This is impossible! How could Super Sentai lose to one Power Ranger?! One that is already dead!” He yelled.

Billy could hear and see AkaRed on a big monitor. “So, there’s only one left. As much as I’d like to eat you, I’ll play it safe, and just step on you.” Billy said through the speakers of Serpentera.

“This isn’t over!” AkaRed yelled as he pulled out a device.

“Oh? Got something else for me to break?” Billy asked.

“I was saving this as a last resort. Let’s see how you fight someone your own size.” AkaRed said before he pushed a button on the device.

Very soon another colossal metal dragon was teleported onto the battlefield. Daijinryuu was confused; one moment, he was resting on his home world, then the next, he found himself in another location. But then Daijinryuu became shocked as he noticed Serpentera. The living entity was enraged as he realized the other dragon was just a machine that had his likeness. Daijinryuu let out a loud, angry roar at Serpentera.

Billy was shocked by Daijinryuu’s appearance. “Another Serpentera?!” The zombie yelled.

“As much as I’d like to stay and watch, there’s somewhere I need to be.” AkaRed said before he ran off.

Daijinryuu let out another roar at Serpentera.

“Ok, big guy! You want a fight?! I’ll give you one!” Billy yelled.

Everyone in the Command Center was shocked as they saw Daijinryuu on the Viewing Globe.

“This is getting out of hand! Now, there are two of them!” Circuit yelled.

“Worst. With two Serpenteras fighting each other, the Earth may not survive this.” Zordon said.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this new part to my arc.

Just a reminder, Serpentera is empowered by the Orb of Doom. Which means Serpentera won't run out of power.

Who do you think will win?

Pretty good set-up, Venom, if a little short. And heh, I was wondering when someone was going to directly pit a Power Rangers Zord against its Sentai counterpart. 

As for the match, I think I agree with Leroy's logic that Dainjinyruu may eventually win this due to its instincts. Both Zords might quite possibly wreck Earth in the process, though, unless one of them yields and retreats. Billy, even as a zombie, is likely more capable of using logic, so he'd likely have Serpentera retreat as it starts getting more heavily damaged and regroup. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 7:22 PM, leroypowell3 said:

So Daijinryuu is a living being. That wins it for me. While Serpentara would need a pilot to work controls and stuff Dainjinryuu can work on carnal instinct which means faster reaction and more passionate combat.

Good argument. And to think I was just gonna say this was too close to call considering the two are literally equally matched to each other.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
3.70 - DSkillz
3.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
15.70 Total Combined Score
15.70 / 4 = 3.92 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE