Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Match 19416 Serpentera vs. The Super Hero Taisen Universe

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 35

--------

Previously: On Cobra Island, the Shadow Force Megazord and Q-Rex were able to defeat the Thunder Megazord, White Tigerzord, and Cyclopsis. Unfortunately, the Time Force Power Rangers found out that Frax has already made contact with the Machine Empire. The Earth only has a few hours before the Machine Empire arrives to the planet. In rage, the Quantum Ranger destroyed the golden robot. Meanwhile, back at Angel Grove, the Zombified Master Vile and his skeleton army were killed by the Zeo Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly, and Tanya). When both the Zeo Rangers and Time Force Rangers returned to the Command Center, they learned that Finster had finished making the vaccine to combat the zombie virus. With Rocky, Adam, Aisha, and Kat already gone, Billy was the last zombie. But before the Power Rangers could start searching for Billy, the Super Hero Taisen Army were outside of the Command Center. With no other choice, the Power Rangers were forced to fight the Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heros. The Zeo Rangers and Time Force Rangers were able to use the Metallic Armor, with Wes and Eric using their Battle Armor, and Tommy regaining the Sword of Power.

--------

Inside the Command Center, Zordon, Alpha, Circuit, and Finster were watching the fight on the Viewing Globe. The four of them were mixed with sadness and horror. The Zeo Power Rangers and Time Force Power Rangers were dead. The only one that was left standing was Tommy. Not only was the Red Zeo Ranger facing the Super Hero Taisen Army alone, but during the fight, the Sword of Power was destroyed. To make matters worse, the army of heroes have not lost a single member.

“This can’t be real! Jason! Zack! Trini! Kimberly!” Alpha yelled.

“Guys!” Circuit cried out to the Time Force Rangers.

“That’s just great! The only time I wanted the Power Rangers to win, they end up losing!” Finster yelled.

“Alpha, bring Tommy back inside.” Zordon said.

“What good will that do? Those Evil Power Rangers will just destroy the Command Center with us in it.” Finster said.

“Well, we’ve got to think of something.” Circuit said.

Just then the alarm to the Command Center went off. "Alpha, what's going on?" Zordon asked.

Alpha went to the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi, we're in big trouble now!”

Outside of the Command Center, the Red Zeo Ranger was surrounded by the Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heros. "Have anything to say before we put you out of your misery?" Dragon Ranger asked.

“You people are monsters!” The Red Zeo Ranger yelled.

“And you’re going to be dog food.” DekaMaster said.

“I maybe outnumbered, but I’ll keep on fighting to the very end!” The Red Zeo Ranger yelled. But then electricity appeared allover Tommy’s body. The Red Zeo Ranger was in pain as he fell down on his hands and knees. Tommy then loses both the Metallic Armor and his Ranger Suit. “My Powers! What happened to them?!” Tommy yelled.

“Oh? Looks like someone has run out of gas.” Red Racer said.

“But we’ll be happy to get you a ride - To Hell.” Blue Racer said.

Suddenly, the clear blue sky was covered by dark clouds. Tommy and the Super Hero Taisen Army looked up at the sky in confusion. “What’s going on?” Abare Black asked.

A loud roar was heard, followed by a colossal metal dragon appearing from the dark clouds.

“Is that Daijinryu?” Kiba Ranger asked in shock.

“No. That’s Serpentera.” AkaRed said.

Serpentera landed on the ground, but was far away from the Super Hero Taisen Army. “Well, well - look at all the Power Rangers here. Too bad I have to destroy you, instead of eating you.” Said a voice through the speakers of Serpentera.

Tommy was shocked, as he recognizes the voice. "Billy?!" He yelled.

“In the flesh. Well, what’s left of it.” Billy said as he was setting inside the cockpit of Serpentera.

Tommy got back up on his feet. The teenager no longer cared about the army that surrounded him. “But how?” Tommy asked Billy.

“Well with Lord Zedd dead, I saw no reason to let a good zord go to waste. All Serpentera needed was a new battery. What better way to get a battery than from Master Vile.” Billy said.

“You’re using the Orb of Doom?!” Tommy yelled.

“So, you and that zombie are working together!” Tricera Ranger yelled at Tommy.

“I have nothing to do with this!” Tommy yelled back.

“Liar! You can join your friends in Hell!” Tyranno Ranger yelled as he was going to use his sword to attack Tommy.

But then, Tommy was teleported away.

“He’s gone!” Kamen Rider 1 yelled.

“Tommy must be back at the Command Center.” Kamen Rider 2 said.

“Forget about him! We’ve got bigger things to worry about!” Blue Beet yelled.

“Face it you fools. With the Orb of Doom, Serpentera is invincible.” Billy said.

“Not after we get done with it.” AkaRed said as he pulled out a device and pushes a button, causing a very big portal to appear behind the Super Hero Taisen Army.

The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heros were yelling out some names, and soon giant robots and vehicles were coming out of the portal.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this new part to my arc.

Notes:

-Serpentera is being piloted by Billy.

-Serpentera is empowered by the Orb of Doom. Which means Serpentera won’t run out of power.

-The army is made up of all the heroes from the Super Hero Taisen Universe. But the Ohrangers and Kakurangers aren't in this fight, as they have already been killed off. The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heros are using their robots and vehicles in this match.

Who do you think will win?

Another good story, Venom. Judging from the recap, it kinda looks like you were counting on the good Rangers to lose the vote on the last match. 

As for the match, IIRC, Serpentera was already capable of destroying planets. It's probably also bigger than all of the Sentai Zords combined, so with those factors along with Serpentera now having essentially an infinite power source, the Taisen Rangers are probably all but finished. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Another good story, Venom. Judging from the recap, it kinda looks like you were counting on the good Rangers to lose the vote on the last match. 

As for the match, IIRC, Serpentera was already capable of destroying planets. It's probably also bigger than all of the Sentai Zords combined, so with those factors along with Serpentera now having essentially an infinite power source, the Taisen Rangers are probably all but finished. 

Thanks. Yea, even though the last match ended in a tie, I needed the Zeo and Time Force Rangers gone to make this match work. I do have an idea for the ending of this arc. Depending on how things go, there should be five parts left to this story.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
3.90 - DSkillz
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.90 Total Combined Score
13.90 / 3 = 4.63 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Serpentera: 4
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 2