MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 19401 Indiana Jones vs. Nagini

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 29

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“You’re going down! Just like that 4th movie!” Kirito yelled as he was running with his sword towards Neo.

But Neo did a kick that knocked the sword out of Kirito’s hands, and sent the weapon flying up into the air. Neo used his hand to grab Kirito by his neck. Just as the sword was coming back down, Neo used his other hand to catch the weapon.

"Truth be told, I didn't like Resurrections either." Neo said.

Neo used the sword to stab into Kirito's chest, that went right into his heart, and came out of his back. Neo watched as Kirito's body became lifeless. “That takes care of him.” Neo said before he threw the corpse away.

Indiana Jones had to dodge as Kirito's body almost landed on him. “Hey! Watch It!” Jones yells at Neo.

Jones hears the sound of hissing, and turns around to see Nagini wasn’t too far from him.

“No! Not a snake! I hate snakes!” Indiana Jones yelled.

Nagini let out a loud hiss before she took off running towards Jones.

With quick thinking, Indiana Jones pulls the sword out of Kirito's body.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

With Nagini now in the database, it give me the idea to do a match with Indiana Jones.

For the match-up, this is Jones from “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”.

Weapons that Jones has are his whip and Kirito's sword. Let’s say that since the sword is from “Sword Art Online”, it can destroy a Horcrux, which will kill Nagini.

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Indiana Jones and Nagini. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

I get the joke of sending Jones against a snake, but his fear of snakes is a little over stated. He was able to keep his cool and fend them off while surrounded by them in Raiders and used one as a rope in Crystal Skull.

There is no reason to believe that Indy doesn't just cut Nagini in half.

Heck Neville pulled it off and he's got no training or experience with a sword, limited combat experience, and was scared of most things.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

I get the joke of sending Jones against a snake, but his fear of snakes is a little over stated. He was able to keep his cool and fend them off while surrounded by them in Raiders and used one as a rope in Crystal Skull.

There is no reason to believe that Indy doesn't just cut Nagini in half.

Heck Neville pulled it off and he's got no training or experience with a sword, limited combat experience, and was scared of most things.

Disregard. Reread the setup! Indy wins.

Set-up's reminding me that I should start watching the Harry Potter films ... 🙄😛 😁

But yeah, decent set-up, Venom. Wish you'd add a little more story to the matches in this arc, though. 

As for the match, I see Nagini's snake form is about the size of an anaconda, more or less. That being the case, Indy has a real shot at killing her with Kirito's blade, though he'll have to be pretty careful of her bite. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz
3.90 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - Mercenaryblade
3.70 - DSkillz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
25.60 Total Combined Score