Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19385 Godzilla vs. Genghis Khan

Macklemore

One crisp morning, the citizens of Seattle awoke to a rather peculiar sight. The Space Needle was under the shadow of an immense lizard, Godzilla, the king of monsters. Godzilla, known for his radioactive breath and unstoppable terror, had declared its intention to claim Seattle as its new territory. 

However, there was another force with similar ambitions. From the East, rode in the Great Khan and his fearsome Mongolian Horde. The Great Khan, strong in will and experienced in warfare, had vowed to claim Seattle for the glory of the Mongolian Empire. 

As the sun began to set, both these formidable forces prepared for the imminent clash. Godzilla, the mighty beast, sparked with energy, periodically emitting low, eerie roars that shook the nearby buildings, sending a ripple of fear throughout the city. 

In contrast, the Great Khan assembled his troops around the city's outskirts. Accompanied by his cavalry, archers, and experienced strategists, the Mongol force appeared organized, disciplined, and ready for a fight of unprecedented scale.

Godzilla was the first to make a move. With a thunderous roar that shattered the tranquility of the surrounding Puget Sound, the nuclear beast charged towards the city center, brushing aside skyscrapers as if they were made of paper. Seattle's once bustling streets were now a chaotic scene of destruction and panic.

In response, the Great Khan signaled his archers. The air quickly filled with a hail of arrows that flew towards Godzilla. Each arrow, while barely visible against the leathery hide of the behemoth, seemed to only incite the monster further, adding to the wrath of the imminent nuclear storm.

Undeterred, the Great Khan charged with his cavalry. The pounding of the horse hooves on the torn streets echoed against the monstrous roars of Godzilla. The Khan, armed with his lance, led the assault, his seasoned warriors following his fearless example.

Faced with the charge of the heavy Mongol cavalry, Godzilla released a barrage of nuclear breath, transforming the mass charge into a chaotic scene of fire and fury. The once robust cavalry was burnt to a crisp, with only a few managing to retreat back to the Khan.

While the frontline attack failed, it provided a window of opportunity for the Mongol strategies. Detecting the beast's cooldown period after each fiery outburst, they formulated a daring plan.

When Godzilla launched his next attack, this time targeting a series of tall buildings, the archers launched a volley of arrows. Godzilla's natural expectation was for another swarm of harmless arrows. Yet, he was taken by surprise, as the arrows exploded upon contact. The strategic warriors had packed explosives into the arrows, a gamble that landed a heavy hit on the nuclear beast.

Their plan seemed to be bearing fruit as Godzilla stumbled, the city shaking with his every move. For the first time, the monster appeared vulnerable. The Great Khan saw his chance and, with a mighty yell, directed his remaining troops to launch an all-out assault. 

Yet, as if answering to the call of the Khan, Godzilla roared, a sound that made the earth tremble beneath the stampeding horses. Defying the combined attack of the Mongol horde, Godzilla gathered its strength and retaliated with a full-powered nuclear blast. A sea of fire engulfed the horde, decimating the Great Khan's ranks. 

Against the backdrop of the blazing city, only the Great Khan remained, his armor scorched, and his horse fallen. With a determined look, he rose, drawing his sword, the symbol of the Mongolian Empire. 

The confrontation led to a moment of silence. The Great Khan, despite his apparent defeat, refused to back down, standing tall against the monstrous Godzilla. Sensing the determination in this human, Godzilla roared out in what almost seemed like respect. 

Their quiet moment was interrupted by an explosion beneath Godzilla, crippling the monster. Unknown to Godzilla, the Great Khan's tacticians had dug tunnels under the city, filled with their remaining explosives. Using the confrontation as a distraction, they had detonated the explosives, taking the beast by surprise.

The Khan laughed, as a helicopter descended from the heavens, seemingly looking over the battle between the Mongolian Warlord and the King of the Monsters. A man, dressed in a suit donning black sunglasses and an earpiece spoke to the Khan in perfect Mongolian.

"We would like to enlist your help, one human to another," said the Agent of the unnamed agency, one that would probably remain unnamed for the rest of the story.

"Only if you allow me to take over this land," replied the Khan. "I wish to continue my conquest now that I'm back from my grave," he said, adamant that Seattle should belong to the Horde.

"Don't forget that we brought you back, we can remove you from this plane of existence as well," replied the Agent, a stern look on his face.

"I guess you don't really need my help that much if you're willing to just remove me," said Genghis, sheathing his sword.

Suddenly, a rumble was heard coming from underground, one indicating that Godzilla was merely staggered. "We can discuss the logistics of offloading Seattle to you, but first we need you to get on this helicopter," the Agent reached for the hand of Genghis, pulling him onto the helicopter. As soon as he sets foot on the helicopter, the Agent gives off the sign and they all fly into the distance, to a newer destination.

"We told you that bringing back your entire Horde wouldn't be enough to deal with this... this lizard thing," says the Agent.

"Gojira. The Japanese had a name for it," Genghis replied.

"Right, Gojira. Why did you try to attack with your Horde if you knew what it was?" the Agent asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Thought it would be easier. Guess I was wrong. Guess the legends were as they said. I didn't expect him to breathe blue fire, first of all," Genghis said, placing his hand on his forehead, so close to admitting defeat.

"Well, you tried it your way. Now let's try it our way," the Agent said. "We told you, your strategic mind is unparalleled. We need it so we can fuse it with the body of the mechanical entity we have created, the size of Gojira himself," the Agent said.

"So when do we get started?" Genghis said, ready to fight Godzilla.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if Genghis Khan was inside a Jaeger built to resemble a Mongol Khan of the time, complete with weaponry and a gigantic mechanical horse?

And he was fighting Godzilla? From the 1954 movie, nothing later than that? I don't know, would be cool I guess.

Hmm this would be interesting. Kahn might have a chance if this is 1954 Godzilla. I imagine Godzilla still has his atomic breath and that might be a deciding factor in this battle

• Like 1

Very good set-up, Mackelmore. I guess in-story, the legend of Godzilla goes back centuries if Genghis Khan knows about him. 

As for the match, strategy or not, the Jaegar Khan's gonna be piloting would need to be packing some serious firepower to take down Godzilla. Maybe Genghis could be also be made aware of the modern military's capabilities to either aid in the attack or in distracting Godzilla long enough for him to finish the job. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - Boratz
4.70 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - StormChaser
4.20 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.60 Total Combined Score
23.60 / 5 = 4.72 Final Rating on the match