Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19300 Aang vs. Tiamat

Megastory 12.6

Previously: Resurrected by a Cabal of villains, Han- the Dragon Emperor has quickly set himself up a major player on the world stage.

Han- the Dragon Emperor- was a conquering genius. Ambition, boldness and ruthlessness were all part of his character but he understood restraint, secrecy and misdirection. As tutoring of the modern world was offered to him, he took it in and devised plans to deal with rivals and opposition.

The United States of America, The Justice League, Magneto were all on his radar. He gained a passing familiarity with modern weapons and warfare. From guns to Gundams, Supers to Starfleet, his appreciation for the this new age was met with wonder and opportunity.

Like any leader he simply assigned experts to address the various aspects of this newness but there was one that he could get a personal handle on. Magic.

While no sorcerer supreme, Han understood the mystic arts. He knew that there many magical weapons that he could acquire which would tip a mystic battle in his favor. They could even help level the playing field against this technology.

In full hording mode, The Dragon Emperor set about snatching up every magic item he could. Inanimate objects were one aspect of his campaign. Living beings were another aspect of his mission. Many legends of destiny warriors sprinkled lore around the world. The Chosen One was already in his possession. The air bender avatar Aang was recently captured for him as well.

Taking a note from his namesake, The Dragon Emperor took up a mission personally. Dragons seemed to be looked at as a fable nowadays but Han knew very well how real they were.

His mission was to find one and have them create a dragon gem for him.

What most didn’t understand was that dragons were not simple animals like lions and tigers and bears. Dragons existed in another dimension. They sometimes ventured into Earthrealm but it was a rarity. The best way to find dragons was to go to their realm.

As long as the world hadn’t completely changed Han knew where one of the dimensional gates lay. All he had to do was produce enough mystical power to open it.

This is one of the reasons why he abducted the young avatar Aang. Avatars were the bridge from the spirit world to the natural world. While dragons were not spiritual beings, the avatar could still traverse into their dimension if he or she knew how.

Upon his capture, some of the alchemists drugged Aang making the boy obedient to Han’s orders.

The young avatar obviously didn’t know how to create portals. But his instincts eventually succeeded.

Also on his quest, Han brought the Fang princess Nammari. The queen had offered her daughter to the Dragon Emperor as a way to establish an alliance. Han was not interested in Nammari’s womanly attributes, but he still married her as a courtesy.

The people of Fang were dragon worshipers and Nammari’s knowledge would be useful.

They entered the dragon realm. It took a while to even find any dragons but when they did it was a doozy.

A five-headed behemoth confronted the party.

Namarri showed her usefulness immediately.

“It’s Tiamat!” She cried- fear mixed with awe. “She is the queen of dragons! But I don’t think it’s fully her. I think it’s an avatar body she uses.”

All of this was new to Han but the way his wife explained it, this was just the kind of dragon he wanted.

“Avatar.” he said to Aang. “Subdue it.”

Fight Parameters:

Aang must beat Tiamat into submission or unconsciousness or in some way allow her to be captured.

This is Tiamat from the cartoon not full on Role Playing Game Tiamat.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I've missed out on a lot. :( 

If this is just the '80's toon version of Tiamat, Aang probably rightfully succeeding in subduing her. It likely wouldn't have been easy, though. If this were Tiamat from just about anywhere else in D&D lore, Aang would've been squashed. 

As a side note, I've been catching up on The Legend of Vox Machina, the latest D&D animated series (I'll probably be finished with Season 1 by the time I log in here next! 😁), and I'm hoping the crew encounters Tiamat at some point.