Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19286 John Silver (Disney) vs. Don Karnage

Boratz

Chapter 10: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Despite the extraordinary swordsmanship of Captain James Hook, he was no match for the weapons and brute strength of John Silver. With the rage that burned within Silver after seeing Hook threaten the young Jim Hawkins, Silver was able to defeat Hook with ease. During the battle, the Jolly Roger took on massive damage. The legendary vessel started sinking down in the waters below. Hook's eyes widened after hearing that dreadful sound that plagued his nightmares night after night. The pirate captain looked down in the ocean and saw that terrible outline moving closer to his sinking ship. Hook's mouth dropped open while the air escaped his lunges. In a panic, the pirate jumped forward into one of the Jolly Roger's lifeboats. Despite his hands trembling with fear, he gripped the paddles tightly in his grip. His small companion, Mr. Smee lunged into the boat behind his captain they paddle away from the sinking ship. The two struggled to escape the terrible chaos that had unfolded.

Hook cried and screamed while the terrifying crocodile chased after its prey. "SMEE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Hooks voice echoed over the waters and throughout the world around. Silver's cybernetic arm transformed into a cannon and he aimed it at the fleeing pirate. The Cyborg's face had a grin plastered across his face while he had the boat in sights. He then heard the sound of Jim's voice yelling at him to stop. His grin quickly faded as his eyes focused on his young friend. Silver sighed while lowering his arm while a frown formed across his face. He glanced down at Jim and tried to muster the strength to apologize. Before he could form the words, a large bang echoed through the air. With little time to escape the sinking ship, Silver watched Jim and Amelia escaped to the hovering R.L.S. Legacy along with the fumbling Dr. Doppler. Silver ran behind them and climbed up into the Legacy.

After catching his bearings, Silver looked over the Legacy. Silver took a couple deep breaths while focusing on what was left of his crew. His band of ruthless pirates had been dwindled after their battles with Commander Rourke's team of mercenaries and Hook's crew on board the Jolly Roger. Despite the loss of many of his crew members, Silver's pirates still outnumbered Jim Hawkins and his allies. His eyes met the fearsome gaze of Captain Amelia while he found Morph floating over Jim's shoulders. Silver then turned his attention to his crew. While looking over what was left of his pirates, Silver's eyes caught the glance of the devious, Mr. Scroop. The cunning pirate scurried in front of Jim Hawkins and rubbed his claws against his throat. The young cabin boy spit in the face of Scroop in defiance while trying to push himself away from the murderous pirate. Before Scroop could slice through the throat of the young Hawkins, the cunning villain heard the screams of John Silver. 

"LEAVE THAT BOY ALONE, SCROOP!" Silver roared out.

"The others were right." Scroop chuckled. "You have gotten soft."

"The only thing I've gotten soft on is you! No one dare defy my orders without payin' the price!" Silver cried out. 

"I think there needs to be a change in leadership!" Scroop hissed while pushing Jim down on the ground.

The cruel pirate circled around John Silver while staring him down with his terrifying yellow eyes. Silver felt as if his blood started to boil as he glared back at the treacherous pirate. He clenched his fist tight as if he were about to punch a hole straight through the crab-like creature. Silver could sense the eyes of the rest of his crew bearing down on him. While he knew that Mr. Scroop would be no match for him, the cybernetic Pirate Captain knew that he could not take on the rest of the crew single handedly without putting his young friend's life at risk. As the adrenaline in his veins caused his muscles to shake, Silver exhaled a deep breath through his nose. His bone crushing fist soon released while glancing down at Hawkins. Silver then turned his attention back to Mr. Scroop. The wicked pirate had a grin that went from ear to ear. Silver waved his hands in front of him while looking around at his crew.  

"The boy can access the map. It'd be foolish to kill him now. He won't dare access it if we kill the dear ol' Captain and his doctor friend." Silver argued while looking back at Scroop. "Ya want a change in leadership, I suggest not puttin' yer trust in this fool." Silver said while gesturing at Scroop. 

"Hmm... You really think that treasure is important..." Scroop hissed with a sinister smile. "We can lend our services elsewhere for the resources on this planet."

"Ye really want to be part of this? Any of ya?" Silver shouted. 

"You are finished here, Silver!" Scroop snapped. 

Silver inhaled a large gust of air before looking back at his crew. He could see in their faces that they were more than willing to throw Silver overboard. Silver then looked down at Hawkins. Jim had a look of concern for his large friend. Despite his betrayal, Jim noticed how Silver fought to protect him. Jim could see the regret that Silver had in his eyes. Silver cleared his throat and gritted his teeth. His piercing gaze stared right through the wicked pirate. Silver sauntered toward Mr. Scroop with rage burning deep within his chest.

"Now you listen here, Scroop! I ain't finished and I ain't takin' anymore questin' of my leadership!" Silver growled while grabbing Scroop by his collar and holding him over the edge of the ship. 

Silver tossed Scroop toward the cabin doors. He looked over his crew with a burning scowl plastered on his face. His hand transformed in the razor-sharp blade and he pointed it at his crew. 

"Flint's trove is still out there for the takin'! I don't intend on gettin' wrapped up in the New Republic or Cobra!" Silver shouted at his crew.

From within the Iron Vulture,

The self-proclaimed Prince of the Pirates and captain of the air pirates watched as the R.L.S. Legacy's lifeboat broke through the clouds and hurled down toward the sea. For a moment, he thought about trying to plunder and steal from the inhabitants of the small vessel. That was until he saw that the infamous Jolly Roger had already circled around its prey. Before Don Karnage could set his sights for attacking the legendary Captain Hook and his crew, he witnessed the R.L.S. Legacy descending from the skies above. The Legacy had attacked the seafaring Jolly Roger in a battle of epic proportions. Karnage sat back and watched with childlike excitement while pirates from the stars fought against the pirates of the sea. His excitement only grew as he got to witness the battle between John Silver and James Hook. Hook displaced cunning skill that Karnage felt was only slightly comparable to his own, but Silver proved superior in the battle. 

The Leader of the Air Pirates watched from the skies as Captain Hook and his companion, Mr. Smee frantically paddled away from the horrifying crocodile. After having a childish giggle or two from watching the legendary Captain Hook flee with such cowardice, Don Karnage turned his attention back to the wreckage of the Jolly Roger. His childish giggling turned to uncontrollable laughter while watching the Jolly Roger sink down into Davy Jones' locker. After the Hook's prize vessel disappeared into the sea, Karnage regained his composure. He noticed that the R.L.S. Legacy floated over the seas while the Iron Vulture stayed hidden in the clouds. Karnage thought about the loot that could be hidden within the R.L.S. Legacy. It was a ship that had seen countless worlds and probably collected treasures beyond the imagination of the air pirate. While his mangy crew fought amongst themselves, a single thought raced through the captain's mind. He and his air pirates would plunder the treasures of the R.L.C. Legacy. 

"STOP PLAYING AROUND, YOU FOOLS!" Karnage cried out while reaching for his sword's hilt. The prideful pirate drew his sword and pointed it at the Legacy. "We will strike that ship and take what we deserve. Then, I, Don Karnage will be known throughout the stars as the one who defeated John Silver!"

Karnage put his sword back in its sheath. He raced to his plane and jumped behind the controls. One by one, Don Karnage and his air pirates flew off in their planes. They took to the skies and flew towards the floating R.L.C. Legacy. "ATTACK!" Karnage shouted while he pulled back on his trigger. Bullets flew as they impacted the vessel that had flown across the stars. Bullets rained down from the clouds as the powerful vessel took on much damage. 

Meanwhile on the R.L.S. Legacy,

Silver started barking out orders while trying to find a way to save the ship. Captain Amelia rose to the occasion and sprinted to the helm. Despite the crew being filthy pirates, she shouted out orders for them to get to their stations. She knew that if they had any chance of surviving, then they would have to work together. In the ensuing chaos, she could hear the frantic voice of Dr. Delbert Doppler.

"What is happening now?!" Dr. Doppler cried out.

"AIR PIRATES!" Amelia shouted while tried to steer the helm

"Air pirates?" Dr. Doppler muttered under his breath. "So, first we had to deal with mercenaries! Then space pirates! Then we had to deal with sea pirates! Now there are air pirates!"

"Looks that way, Doc!" Jim exclaimed while running across the Legacy. 

Jim hoped that he could secure the engines long enough for Amelia to steer them to safety. While most of Silver's crew took to the cannons to fight back against the attacking air pirates, there was one that pursued the cabin boy. 

"Oh, cabin boy!" Scroop growled while chasing after Jim.

"Oh, great! It's you!" Jim exclaimed while running to secure the engines.

As he ran through obstacles of many kinds, Jim slid across the deck. He jumped to the ship's bow. 

"Nowhere left to run, cabin boy!" Scroop laughed. "Send my regards to Mr. Arrow!"

Scroop lunged at the young Jim Hawkins. Jim grabbed one of the ship's hanging ropes and jumped backed. He swung around the bow and knocked the wicked pirate off the ship. Scroop let out a blood curdling scream as he fell off the ship and into the motor of one of the oncoming air pirate's planes. Jim watched as the plane lost control and crashed into the sea. Hawkins let out a sigh as Morph flew around his head. He then heard a laughter close by. Jim looked up and saw Silver standing close by.

"Not bad, Jimbo... Not bad at all!" Silver exclaimed.

"HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!" Captain Amelia screamed while gripping the helm tight. "WE'RE GOING DOWN!"

Silver grabbed a hold of Jim and pulled him close to his chest. He then grabbed a hold of one of the lifelines and braced for impact. The R.L.C. Legacy crashed onto a glowing island that was located in the middle of the sea. In the wreckage, Silver saw that Jim was alright. He grunted while pushing himself to his feet. After looking around the wreckage, he saw that the rest of his crew had perished in the crash. He then saw that this island was filled with the same energy resources that both the New Republic and Cobra sought. Several thoughts of escape ran through Silver's head while he looked up at the skies above. The skies were still filled with air pirates, and he did not know if there was any hope for evading them. Silver remembered that there was still one lifeboat left in the lower deck of the R.L.S. Legacy. Despite knowing this, he did not know if he could escape the multitude of pirates in the sky. Silver looked over Jim and Morph. He then saw the sunlight reflecting off the spherical map that once belonged to Captain Flint deep within Jim's jacket pocket.

"I am sorry, Jimbo." Silver sighed.

Before Jim could respond, he saw something in the corner of his eyes. Breaking through the clouds, he saw a large ship flying towards them. This ship was able to shoot down the air pirates with ease. The ship then flew over the island and Amelia looked up and groaned after looking over the markings on the ship.

"Oh great!" Amelia growled under her breath.

"What is it? Who is in the plane?" Dr. Doppler asked.

"Baloo! One of the greatest pilots that I have ever seen!" Amelia replied while shaking her head in disgust.

"Is he evil?" Doppler asked with a dumbfounded look.

"Not exactly... Just lazy, slobbish, and annoying." Amelia responded with a scowl. 

The Sea Duck landed close to the island. The doors of the ship opened wide and Baloo looked over the wreckage of the R.L.S. Legacy.

"Captain Amelia, it certainly has been too long!" Baloo yelled out with a large smile.

"Not long enough!" Amelia snapped.

"Now that is no way to talk to the bear that is rescuing you!" Baloo laughed.

"How'd you know that I needed help?" Amelia asked.

"The New Republic sent me a message. I guess they figured that I was close the area and could help!" Baloo laughed.

Before Amelia, Doppler, and Jim could load up into the Sea Duck; they heard a commotion from behind. After swimming away from his crashed plane, the self-proclaimed Prince of Pirates climbed onto the wreckage of the R.L.S. Legacy. The leader of the air pirates cried out in anger while looking over the remains of his crew. Baloo and Amelia's crew saw Don Karnage standing with his sword drawn. 

"Oh, great!" Kit Cloudkicker yelled from behind Baloo.

"Who is that?" Jim asked.

"No one you want to stay behind and get to know, kid!" Baloo yelled while waving for them to get on his plane.

Jim glanced back and saw Silver stepping away from the Sea Duck. 

"What are you doing?" Jim yelled.

"I got to finish this my way, Jimbo!" Silver replied while his cybernetic arm transformed into a blade.

"This is not over, Silver! If I see you again, I will make sure you have a meeting with a judge!" Amelia yelled from behind Jim Hawkins. 

Jim looked over Silver and nodded. "Thank you... For everything" Jim said while looking down at his friend.

"This is not goodbye, Jimbo! Like I said, you got the makings of greatness in ya! I intend to see it one day!" Silver yelled with a warm smile while the doors of the Sea Duck closed.

As the Sea Duck roared to life, Silver glanced back and watched as it took to the skies. The cybernetic Pirate then felt down in his pocket and grinned. His attention turned to Don Karnage.

"So, you must be John Silver!" Don Karnage exclaimed while pointing his sword at Silver. "Finally, a worthy opponent that will test my skills. I, Don Karnage, will take great joy in defeating you!"

"You talk way too much!" Silver yelled.

Within the Sea Duck,

Jim rubbed his hands across his face and glanced over at Morph. The small floating blob of space goo formed into an image of John Silver. Jim let out a sigh while shaking his head. The young Hawkins reached down in his pocket to feel for Flint's map. His eyes widened and he immediately looked out the window of the Sea Duck. Hawkins chucked while shaking his head again.

"Not bad, Silver... Not bad at all." Hawkins mumbled under his breath.

John Silver has his cybernetic arm with a sword, cannon, and flintlock blaster

Don Karnage has his sword, a dagger, and a pistol. 

3 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Doppler summed this arc up perfectly. Good match! Always happy to see Don get some action. 

Thanks, Merc! Ha yeah, I know in the previous installments or the arc, I didn't have Doppler doing much so I thought his dialogue would have been a funny way to summarize this fun mini pirate arc

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.60 Total Combined Score
19.60 / 4 = 4.90 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
John Silver (Disney): 5