MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19266 April O'Neil vs. Chloe Bourgeois

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 23

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Queen Bee cried out in pain. While Chloe Bourgeois did transform into Queen Bee and duck in time, the right side of her face was cut by Ghostface’s knife. Lucky for Chloe, the cut wasn’t too deep.

“You bastard!” Queen Bee yelled as she got out her Spinning Top. “Venom!” The Spinning Top was soon surrounded by energy that took the form of a pulsating bee stinger. Queen Bee uses the stinger to stab into Ghostface's chest, which paralyzes the masked killer.

Queen Bee put her hand on her face, and then looks at the blood on her palm. “My Face! My Beautiful Face!”

“Hey You!” A female voice yelled.

Queen Bee looks and sees a brown-haired woman not too far from her. But what surprises Chloe is that this is the second time she has seen someone in a yellow jumpsuit.

“Have you seen a blue-haired woman anywhere? She is wearing a yellow jumpsuit just like mine.” April O'Neil said.

“Grrr... Yea, I saw her. But what is up with those ugly yellow suits?” Queen Bee asked.

“Excuse me?! You’re the one to talk! What you have on is mostly yellow!” April yelled.

“Yes, but I make wearing yellow look good.” Queen Bee said.

“I think otherwise, scare face.” April said.

That caused Chloe to get mad. “When I get done with you, your face will be gone!” Queen Bee yelled as she ran towards April.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

In the last match, Ghostface beat Chloe by three votes. Here, I just have Ghostface wounding Queen Bee. Ghostface is still in the battle royale as he’s just paralyzed.

Anyway, since Queen Bee has already used Venom, let’s just say that she has ten minutes before she transforms back as Chloe.

Just a reminder, this is April from the 1987 TMNT animated series.

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on April fighting Chloe/Queen Bee. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match.

Who will win?

Keep in mind that Shredder’s Revenge is canon to the 80's cartoon.

14 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Keep in mind that Shredder’s Revenge is canon to the 80's cartoon.

Ah... since when? I'm pretty sure it's just a game that's set in the 80s universe but not necessarily canon...

Otherwise, IDW's TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures would've referenced the events in Shredder's Revenge.

14 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Ah... since when? I'm pretty sure it's just a game that's set in the 80s universe but not necessarily canon...

Otherwise, IDW's TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures would've referenced the events in Shredder's Revenge.

Pretty sure people have been saying that the game is canon to the 80's cartoon.

26 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Pretty sure people have been saying that the game is canon to the 80's cartoon.

Who? Which people? Because right now, I'm genuinely curious as a TMNT fan.

41 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Who? Which people? Because right now, I'm genuinely curious as a TMNT fan.

Well, an AI told me this: There hasn’t been any official confirmation regarding whether Shredder’s Revenge is canon to the 80’s cartoon.

So maybe the game isn’t canon. 😑

@RakaiThwei and @Venom 2009 

For the sake of the match let’s just say that the game is canon for this specific scenario. After all these matches are themselves non-canon so why splint nails on it now?

Anyways with that in mind I got April beating a wounded Chloe who’s 10 minutes from transforming back. Smacking around scores of mechanical foot goons shows April can fight like hell for long periods without tiring down.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

For the sake of the match let’s just say that the game is canon for this specific scenario. After all these matches are themselves non-canon so why splint nails on it now?

I'm not really making such a fuss out of it, but I was genuinely curious to whether or not Shredder's Revenge was canon to the Wolf-Murakami TMNT toon. It would be really neat if it was and April learning ninjutsu would be awesome even in that universe. However, I think that in the grand scheme of the TMNT Multiverse, Shredder's Revenge is it's own similar but separate universe from the 80s cartoon universe.

But if the OP wants to consider the game as canon for his match, then that's fine, he's perfectly entitled to do that.

14 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Anyways with that in mind I got April beating a wounded Chloe who’s 10 minutes from transforming back. Smacking around scores of mechanical foot goons shows April can fight like hell for long periods without tiring down.

Thanks for clearing that up, Pizzaguy2995. I should had said that April has her moves from the game.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.50 Total Combined Score
19.50 / 4 = 4.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE