Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19252 Slayer (Guilty Gear) vs. Demitri Maximoff

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 33

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.f375d2b7ac03cec20def28e087dc2b55.jpeg

TWO DAYS EARLIER…

Vampire and founder of the Assassins’ Guild, Slayer, sat next to a fireplace in a Victorian era castle with former Assassins’ Guild member, Millia Rage, as well as his ageless wife, Sharon.

MILLIA RAGE: We have only been in this world a few days, how have you secured yourself a castle?

SLAYER: When you live as long as I have you learn a few tricks that are useful in any world.

MILLIA RAGE: Do you think we will ever find a way home?

SLAYER: I have little doubt that a path will appear in due time, but for now I am content to bask in the beauty of this new world.

MILLIA RAGE: Due time? What is that? Days, weeks, years?

SLAYER: I haven’t the answer, but whatever the time period ends up being will no doubt  still end up being a tiny detour in my seemingly endless life journey.

MILLIA RAGE:  I’m not a vampire. I don’t have the luxury to be patient.

SLAYER: You are looking at our current situation as a prison, when it does not have to be.

MILLIA RAGE: What do you mean?

SLAYER: It is no secret that I have always wanted to guide you to a normal life, unencumbered by your past. Look around you, there are no gears, there is no Guild. You can do whatever you want to do.

MILLIA RAGE: I wish you would stop telling me what you think is best for me.

SLAYER: Blame it on my ego.

MILLIA RAGE: And how would I even hope to find ‘normal’ in such a foreign place?

SHARON: There are many similarities in this world. Many of the same cities, only slightly altered from what I can tell.

SLAYER: Sharon, herself, will be attending a charity event in London in a couple of days to get better acquainted with the upper class.

SHARON: Also for a good cause. Apparently there are humans that can transform into animals in this world called zoanthropes. I have seen some pictures, they are beautiful creatures. Unfortunately they are shunned and ridiculed by the narrow minded normal humans of this world.

SLAYER: As Sharon had alluded to, very similar sentiments and resentments to our own world.

SHARON: The charity event I’m attending is being put together by a model socialite named Jenny Bathory. She hopes to bring a better understanding between humans and zoanthropes. How could I pass that up?

MILLIA RAGE: I don’t see myself at a fancy dinner charity event. It is not for me.

SLAYER: Sharon’s foray into high society and interpersonal politics is but one example of ways to make the most of our new surroundings. Surely, there is something out there for you. Explore, discover, make the most of your time away from your everyday life. Perhaps in doing so you will stumble on a way for all of us to return home.

MILLIA RAGE: Ok. It’s worth a shot. I’ll see what I can find. I will let you know as soon as I come across any possibility of a return home for us. I ask that you promise to do the same.

SLAYER: You have my word. Good luck.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.5e90f1a2a1fb9ce70cd699486d46d5e7.jpeg

After leaving the charity event in shambles, Demitri and Nitara agreed to go separate directions to confuse their pursuers, Cassie Cage and Tsubaki Yayoi. Demitri was not a fan of this course of action, but was curious as to what Nitara’s plan was. Tsubaki went after Demitri, but her extreme unfamiliarity with the layout of London caused her to quickly become lost. Demitri had not gone far from the building when the Makai vampire had a change of heart and decided that he wanted to confront his pursuer instead. Demitri was excited by the idea of what appearance the straightlaced uniformed red head would turn into once under the influence of his Midnight Bliss. Much to his dismay, after he doubled back he was unable to locate Tsubaki. He did however become entranced by another woman leaving the carnage of the charity event. A gorgeous dark haired woman in a red dress.  Demitri had seen her inside when he and Nitara first arrived on the scene, but was unable to grab her and feast on her blood Now he stood on the roof above her, bemused by her calm demeanor as she walked down the alley. She was not in a panic like all the others.

Demitri gracefully descended down from above and grabbed the woman from behind and bit her neck. He sucked her blood for an extended period of time and let go of her expecting her to faint to the ground. Except, she didn’t. Instead she shoved Demitri away from her.

SHARON: How dare you!

DEMITRI: How is that you still stand? What manner of sorcery is this?

Slayer emerged from the shadows of the alleyway nearby.

SLAYER: The sorcery is that MY WIFE is a woman of many gifts.

Sharon hurriedly ran to her husband’s side.

SHARON: I’m sorry, darling.

SLAYER: Nothing to apologize for. It is little surprise that another vampire would fall under the spell of your ravishing aura.

Slayer sank his fangs into his wife’s neck, and she appeared euphoric as he drank her blood.

SHARON: My blood is only for him.

DEMITRI: I see, she is a never ending source of nourishment.

SLAYER: Insulting that you would reduce our relationship to such a thing.

DEMITRI: Whatever you believe to be the true nature of your relationship is of little interest to me. The only thing that does interest me is the nature of her being. Once that woman succumbs to my Midnight Bliss she will serve and sustain me all my days.

Sharon made a disgusted face.

SLAYER: Sharon, I must note that while this vampire is well dressed, he lacks decorum and manners. Will you please excuse us to sort out our differences?

SHARON: Of course. Hurry back to me, my love.

Sharon walked away as Slayer and Demitri clashed.

On obvious match as soon as Slayer got added. At least he got his new character rumble before his first match. This one probably calls for intimate knowledge of both characters so I'll have to look them up and see which one is more powerful, more experienced fighter, specialized abilities that could put them over.

It has to be Demitri, the dude is one of if not the strongest Darkstalkers in the franchise and in canon was the one who ultimately defeated Final boss Pyron, an alien warlord who conquered thousands of planets before his defeat at Demitri’s hands. Slayer is good but he ain’t Demitri level good.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.40 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.40 Total Combined Score
14.40 / 3 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Slayer (Guilty Gear): 1
Demitri Maximoff: 3