Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19239 Johnny Cage vs. Johnny (Guilty Gear)

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 32

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.95a7b04fa957acb481a4e20494d47e76.jpeg

Larcen Tyler walked in front of the Special Forces base with Sonya Blade leaning on him for support. He was greeted by a wave of guns pointed in his direction.

SONYA BLADE: At ease, everyone. He is with me.

The Special Forces troops holstered their weapons except for one.Sonya glared at him.

SONYA BLADE: I’m not Shang Tsung, put your gun down!

LARCEN TYLER: There is another man who needs assistance being carried to the base, his name is also Blade.

SONYA BLADE: It’s a good thing you brought me first instead of him.

LARCEN TYLER: I’m not an idiot. It doesn’t matter what decade I find myself in, I know how the military works.

A few of the Special Forces troops rushed over to assist Sonya and Larcen followed them inside.

Back at the scene of the battle,  the former assassin for the Black Orchid Corporation, Shadow Yamoto fought against the Red Eyes of Rylai assassin,Sadira. Shadow Yamoto connected with  a Shadow punch on Saidra before Sadira knocked her back with a backflip kick. Sadira threw a knife at Shadow Yamoto threaded with spider silk. Shadow successfully knocked it away before it could pierce her skin. Sadira jumped in the air and landed a twisting stomp on Shadow and followed it up with a knee strike. ARIA’s lieutenant then attempted a combo of strikes on Shadow, but the Tokyo ninja broke the combo up with a high angle kick. Shadow then produced a smoke screen to disorient her opponent and threw an exploding landmine at Sadira for good measure. Sadira snarled as she returned to her feet.

SADIRA: You will have to do better.

SHADOW YAMOTO: I will.

Both assassins clashed in midair. Upon landing, Shadow Yamoto flung multiple shurikens at Sadira who did her best to swat them away with her clawed hands. Shadow performed a high speed slide that tripped up Sadira and followed up with a five strike blitz attack. Slightly dazed, Sadira turned to her Blade Demon spinning attack to try and halt Shadow Yamoto’s momentum. Shadow faded away into her shadow form to avoid Sadira’s blades. Shadow Yamoto appeared in her normal form behind Sadira and performed a cartwheel attack followed by slashing at Sadira’s sides with her steel tipped fans. Sadira fell to the ground.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Not bad, but not nearly good enough

Several hours later, Johnny Cage waltzed into Special Forces headquarters.

JOHNNY CAGE: Everyone can relax, Johnny is on the scene.

Johnny Cage looked around, but saw no sight of his ex-wife, Sonya Blade, nor his daughter, Cassie Cage.

JOHNNY CAGE: Where is everyone? Cassie called me to come in, and I came over as soon as I could get off set.

A couple of Special Forces soldiers pointed Johnny in the direction of Sonya Blade. Johnny found the mother of his child in the control room in a deep conversation with a man in a long brown trench coat. The first thing Johnny took note of was the bandages on Sonya’s face and arms. Sonya spotted him before he could speak.

SONYA BLADE: About time you showed up.

JOHNNY CAGE: What happened?

SONYA BLADE: Got into a bit of a scrap, then was ambushed by some spider assassin woman. But, I’m good.

JOHNNY CAGE: So you beat the spider assassin?

LARCEN TYLER: No, you can thank her for that.

Larcen pointed behind Johnny Cage as Shadow Yamoto joined them in the control room.

SONYA BLADE: Shadow here really came through for me in a pinch, although I’m still upset that woman got the drop on me.

Johnny Cage smiled. He approached Shadow Yamoto.

JOHNNY CAGE: Thanks for taking care of Sonya. Heroism like that deserves a special reward. How does a free autograph sound?

SHADOW YAMOTO: An autograph? Who are you?

Sonya laughed. Johnny Cage was less amused.

JOHNNY CAGE: You’re joking right? I’m Johnny Cage, the biggest movie star in the world.

LARCEN TYLER: I’ve never heard of you, and I’m pretty sure Shadow hasn’t either.

Johnny Cage was incredulous.

SONYA BLADE: That’s not fair, Larcen. Movies from your time had barely started to be talkies. There is no way Johnny Cage would do a silent film.

Johnny Cage continued to be confused.

JOHNNY CAGE: Can someone tell me what’s going on here.

Sonya Blade explained to him about the Eternal Champion working with Raiden and how he had brought fighters from different time periods to the present like Larcen Tyler and Shadow Yamoto. She explained about the incursions from other worlds that were happening everywhere and how their daughter, Cassie, had recently left to take down an attack from vampires. The information was so vast and sprawling that it overwhelmed Johnny who needed space to digest it all.

JOHNNY CAGE: I need a minute.

Johnny Cage stepped outside the control room and then outside the Special Forces facility.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Is that man going to be okay?

SONYA BLADE: Johnny will be fine. He reacted the same way when he first heard about Outworld. Sometimes it’s hard for his mind to come to terms with the fact that he isn’t the center of the universe. The existence of all these worlds reinforces that even more. I’m not concerned about it. I’m more interested in this future tech that Jonathan Blade said he would share with us. After experiencing some of it close up, I am sure it would be very beneficial for us.

image.jpeg.084ad37bec5fa8f32cd989d081918efc.jpeg

Outside the facility, Johnny Cage took a deep breath. A bizarre sight caught his attention as he noticed a flying ship soaring overhead. 

JOHNNY CAGE: What in the…

Aboard the May Ship II, May was expressing her concerns to the ship’s captain, Johnny.

MAY: I’m telling you, Johnny, I have a bad feeling about this. I don’t trust that woman.

JOHNNY: Whatever lingering issues you have with the lady captain, you will have to work out for yourself. The fact remains that she is our ally now and is our best chance at getting back home. Also, I think she may be a little smitten with the most handsome man sailing the skies.

May folded her arms and pouted.

JOHNNY: Right now let’s focus on getting that amulet.

MAY: We just passed by that Special Forces place we were looking for.

JOHNNY: Naturally, we can’t just land the ship on their property. They are likely to fire upon us without even asking questions.

MAY: So what’s the plan?

JOHNNY: A peaceful non threatening approach. Their names kept coming up as the ones to go to so I’m sure they will have valuable information for us. Just need to turn up the charm.

Many of the other Jellyfish Pirates gathered around Johnny and May.

JOHNNY: If we want a non threatening appearance it would be for the best if just May and I go for now. The rest of you keep watch of the ship.

Audible sighs filled the air as Johnny and his first mate exited the May Ship II. They were immediately intercepted by Johnny Cage.

JOHNNY CAGE: I’ve seen everything and I’ve never seen a ship like that before. Makes me wonder just who in the heck you are.

JOHNNY: My name is Johnny, captain of the Jellyfish Pirates, this is my first mate, May.

May saluted respectfully.

JOHNNY CAGE: Well you have a very cool name, I’ll give you that much. But, I have one question for you captain that will tell me everything I need to know about you.

JOHNNY: Yes?

JOHNNY CAGE: Do you know who I am?

JOHNNY: Not in the slightest. No offense, you may be very famous in this world, but your face means nothing to me.

JOHNNY CAGE: I knew it, you are more of those interworld travelers I heard about.

JOHNNY: Word travels fast in this world.

JOHNNY CAGE: I have a second question for you, are you good guys or bad guys?

MAY: Good guys. Definitely good guys.

JOHNNY CAGE: Something a bad guy might say.

JOHNNY: Listen,, we have come because we want to talk to the Special Forces here about an amulet that our friend is missing. We aren’t here to cause trouble.

The word amulet immediately struck Johnny Cage as he reminisced about the Amulet of Shinnok and all the trouble it caused.

JOHNNY CAGE: The only amulet I know of is too dangerous to give to anyone, I don’t care who your friend is.

JOHNNY: Very well, we will just ask someone else about it. Someone who looks more in charge. Again, no offense whoever you are.

JOHNNY CAGE: The name is Johnny Cage. I’m not only the top actor in the world, but also a top ranking member of the Special Forces.

JOHNNY: What a sad state of affairs for this world, that it must turn to movie actors for its special forces.

JOHNNY CAGE: Hey watch it, you are looking at the best looking hero around.

JOHNNY: I don’t see how that is possible. I don't see a mirror around anywhere.

Johnny Cage chuckled.

JOHNNY CAGE: That’s a good one. However, I can’t let you get a hold of that amulet. That amulet is bad news for my family and my world.

Johnny Cage squared up to fight. The other Johnny was initially looking to avoid a fight, but assuming this stranger was referring to the same amulet lost by Ruby Heart, Johnny resigned himself to do what he must to get back home.

MAY: You want me to fight him, Johnny.

JOHNNY: No, I will handle this. Then he will tell us everything he knows.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.00 Total Combined Score
19.00 / 4 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Johnny Cage: 5