MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19237 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Ghostface

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 22

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“No! This can’t be happening!” The Juggernaut yelled before he was turned into an egg by Princess Celestia.

Princess Celestia then used her hoof to stomp down on the egg.

Meanwhile, at another part of the dome, Chloe Bourgeois was watching all the chaos that was happening around her. Lucky for Chloe, all the other characters were too busy fighting each other to notice her.

“Hurry up, Pollen! I need you back at full power, so I can become Queen Bee again!” Chloe yelled at Pollen as the kwami was eating an apple.

“I’m going as fast as I can, My Queen.” Pollen said as she went on eating the apple.

Before Chloe could say anything else, her cell phone started ringing. Chloe then answered her phone. “Hello?”

“What’s your favorite scary movie?” Asked the voice on the phone.

Chloe became scared as she realized who was on the phone. The blonde-haired girl looked around, and saw just in time as Ghostface was running towards her with a knife in his hand.

“I’m finished, My Queen!” Pollen yelled as she threw the apple core away.

Just as Ghostface was getting closer, Chloe yelled out to her kwami. “Pollen, Buzz........

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

As you just read, Chloe is about to transform into Queen Bee. But can Chloe be in her Hero Form in time before Ghostface gets to her?

For the match, let’s say that the version of Ghostface is Roman Bridger from Scream 3 (2000).

I hope everyone will enjoy this match.

Who will win?

On 6/8/2023 at 8:17 PM, Boratz said:

Another great one, Venom!

Thanks, Boratz! 🙂

So, a few weeks back, I was able to watch Scream (2022) and Scream VI. To me, they were ok. Did anyone else seen them or any of the other Scream movies?

1 hour ago, Venom 2009 said:

Thanks, Boratz! 🙂

So, a few weeks back, I was able to watch Scream (2022) and Scream VI. To me, they were ok. Did anyone else seen them or any of the other Scream movies?

I've watched 1 through 4. Haven't checked out last 2 yet 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Thanks, Boratz! 🙂

I saw Scream VI, it was okay, but did not live up to all that it could've been imo.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 2