Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 19213 Teen Titans (2003 TV series) vs. Tiny Toons

Control Freak huffed and panted as he shoved mall patrons out of his way.  People cried out in alarm and excitement, pointing to the air at the sight of Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy in hawk form.  “Control Freak!  You will halt and commence with the surrender!” shouted Starfire.  She hurled a star bolt that hit the floor and exploded in front of Control Freak.  He whirled to face the oncoming heroes with a snarl.  “You people don’t get it!  How do you losers expect me to watch the premiere of Warp Trek 9 from prison?!” 

Raven raised an eyebrow.  “You broke out of jail to see a corny science fiction movie?” 

“Corny?!” Beast Boy transformed to his normal shape and pointed an accusatory finger at Raven.  “The special effects alone are incredible!  And they got the original screenwriter for the script!”  Raven gave Beast Boy a withering look, and he chuckled nervously.  “But yeah, still no excuse for breaking out of jail.” 

Control Freak pulled out his remote and aimed it at the Titans.  “You want to ruin my fun?  Then it’s up to the master of all media, Control Freak, to make you pay!”  With a press of a button three 7-foot-tall robots materialized in front of Control Freak.  “Annihilate them, my mechanical minions!” 

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos!”  Raven’s eyes glowed and she extended her arms at the lead robot.  A blast of dark energy enveloped Control Freak’s construct and caused it’s limbs to be pulled apart.  Control Freak jumped up and down in frustration.  “You and your stupid magic!  But it doesn’t matter!  I’ve still got two more robo…” 

Before Control Freak could finish his rant, a beam of blue energy cut through the other two robots.  Cyborg walked into view, his arm still in Sonic Cannon form trained at Control Freak.  “I wouldn’t bother seeing the movie, man.  You know the sequel can’t beat the original.” 

“Not fair!  Not fair!  NOT FAIR!” whined Control Freak.  He raised the remote only for a batarang to knock it out of his grip.  He turned right into a kick from a diving Robin that sent him crashing through a window into an electronics store. 

Robin and the Titans walked over the debris to surround the staggered supervillain.  “It’s over, Control Freak,” said Robin.  “You are going to prison.  It’s up to you whether it’ll be the easy way or the hard way.”  Control Freak moaned, looked at the row of televisions behind him then grinned.  “Ha!  Think again, Robin!  Because uhhhh, you’ve fallen into my trap!  Yes!  My brilliant trap that I totally have planned for this moment!” 

“The first time you’ve done something brilliant?” snarked Raven.  “How exciting for you.” 

“Stay on guard, Titans,” ordered Robin.  “Cyborg!  Set your cannon to stun and…” 

With a swift gesture Control Freak pulled out a small device from his trenchcoat and slammed it on one of the TVs.  The television set sparked and flashed, and the screen went from black to static to swirling mass of colors and light.  Control Freak leapt out of the way as a vortex began dragging the Titans towards the screen.  “Robin!” Starfire shouted, gritting her teeth as she tried to fly loose.  “It’s too strong!” 

“What’s this geek done now?!” yelled Cyborg. 

“It’s Freak, not geek, Tin Man!” ranted Control Freak.  “And what I’ve done is use by brilliant device to send you back into the tv world!  But this time you won’t be able to hop from show to show!  This time you’ll be trapped in one show FOREVER!” 

Beast Boy was the closest to the television.  He morphed from one bird to another but slowly he was sucked into it.  “This isn’t how I wanted to get into televisiooooooon!”  In a flash Beast Boy was gone.  “Beast Boy!” cried out Raven.  Cyborg aimed his cannon at Control Freak’s device.  He fired and hit the target, causing it to deliver a piercing whine.  “No!” screamed Control Freak.  “What’s with it with you people breaking my things?!”  The villain slammed the side of the tv set and the screen continued to pull the Titans in.  Starfire was yanked backwards into Raven and the two heroes disappeared into the tv.  “Starfire!  Raven!  Hold on!” Robin hurled a batarang attached to a cord, embedding it into a pillar.  Wrapping the cord around his waist he allowed himself to be pulled toward the opening as Cyborg desperately attempted to hold his ground.  “Robin!  We can’t hold on much longer!  We’re going in!” 

With a final explosion of sparks, the device increased it’s pull, finally dragging Cyborg and Robin into the television.  Robin’s cord held taut for a second, only to snap and fall uselessly to the floor when the vortex closed. 

Control Freak danced with glee.  “Oh yeah!  Finally, the lord of reality Control Freak has finally bested the pathetic Teen Titans!”  The device sparked again, and the vortex re-opened.  Control Freak groaned and ran to the device on the side of the set.  “That dratted Cyborg!  His stupid cannon screwed up my device!  Ah, it’s no problem!  Once I fix this thing, I’ll close the vortex for good.  Then those troublesome Titans will never get out!” 

When Robin regained consciousness, he looked up into the eyes of Starfire.  “Robin!  Are you alright?”  Robin rose to his feet and tried to shake the cobwebs from his mind.  “I think so.  Any idea where we are?”  Beast Boy nudged Robin and pointed.  “Dude, I think I know.” 

The Titans looked where Beast Boy was pointing.  They were standing in front of a tall building with two large statues on either side of it.  The statues appeared to that of a rabbit and a duck in robes and mortarboard hats.  At the top of the stairs leading to the front door of the structure was the name of where the Titans found themselves in red, bold letters. 

“Acme Looniversity?” Starfire said in confusion.  “Are you familiar with this place?” 

“Familiar?” Beast Boy clenched his fists in excitement.  “I know where Control Freak trapped us!  We’re in Tiny Toon Adventures!  I loved this show!”  The other Titans looked at Beast Boy until he sighed.  “Come on!  Don’t tell me I’m the only one who watched this!” 

“Dude,” Cyborg said.  “I was playing football, Robin was being trained by Batman, Raven was being raised in a temple, and Starfire was on another planet.” 

“The point is we got lucky!  There’s no monsters or aliens on this show that could attack us!  All the toon characters here are good guys!” 

“Ehh, wouldn’t be so sure about that, green bean!” 

The Titans found themselves surrounded on all sides by the Tiny Toons.  Buster and Babs stood together looking unusually serious as Robin held up his hands.  “Listen, we don’t mean you any harm!  We are just wanting to get home!” 

Babs whirled around into a Glinda the Good Witch costume.  “Oh, that’s simple!  Just click your heels together, close your eyes and say, ‘There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home!’” 

Starfire looked confused for a moment, then shrugged and closed her eyes.  “There’s no place like home.  There’s no place like…”  Cyborg put a hand on her shoulder.  “Cool it, Starfire!  They’re just messing with you!”  Beast Boy stared at Babs as she returned to normal.  “Why’d you do that?  You’re supposed to be good guys!  Err, rabbits.” 

“Well, buddy, today’s going to be a kind of special episode!” said Buster.  “See, all of us at Warners have been enjoying this whole DC vs Toon thing that’s been going on.  But we’ve decided that since we’re so in the lead of you long underwear types, we wanted to finish it off with one big fight!” 

“And with that maroon Control Freak bringing you here,” continued Babs.  “That means you five lucky contestants have won all expense paid, one way trip to the DC Universe final loss!” She gave a side eye towards an invisible camera.  “How’s that for exposition?” 

Gogo Dodo jumped up and down in excitement.  “Prepare to repel boarders!  And Waldenbooks!  And Half-Price Books!” 

“Yeah, you guys,” chimed in Shirley.  “These super zeroes are totally harshing my aura, kay?” 

“Please don’t tell me we have to fight a mob of stuffed animals?” said Cyborg.  Robin nodded up at the clock tower of Acme Looniversity.  “We might not have to.  Look.”  The Titans glanced up and saw the swirling light of the vortex at the top of the school.  “We get to the vortex before it closes, we can get out of here.  Beast Boy, you take point.  What you know about this show could give us an edge.” 

“Got it, boss!” Beast Boy saluted. 

“Alright.  Titans!  GO!” 

Dizzy Devil snarled and spun towards the heroes as Starfire and Raven took to the air.  Gogo Dodo teleported in front of them and pulled out a giant stop sign.  “Sorry, ladies.  This is a no-fly zone!  Not even Vincent Price could get up here!  So long!”  Gogo swung the stop sign and sent the two heroes sprawling to the ground.  Shirley closed her eyes and interlocked her fingers.  “Like, nice one, Gogo.  Now let me get with my center and show what my aura can do, mmkay?”  A transparent copy of Shirley rose from her body and advanced towards Raven.  “Enough games!  Azarath Metrion Zinthos!”  An energy construct in the shape of a raven shot out of Raven and smashed into Shirley’s aura.  The aura and Shirley were sent flying backward and Calamity drew a makeshift laser.  Cyborg flailed his arm to try to dislodge Dizzy, whose jaws were clamped on tight.  “Get off of me, furball!” 

“Don’t worry, Cyborg!  I’ve got ya!”  Beast Boy morphed into a wolf and was about to leap into action until he felt someone grab him by the tail and yank him back.  “Ooh!  A doggie!” Elmyra Duff wrapped her arms around Beast Boy, making him gasp for breath.  “I’ve always wanted a doggie for my very, very own!” 

Robin hurled a smoke grenade and leapt over Buster and Babs.  “Titans!  Get into the school!  We’ve got to reach that portal!”  Raven picked up Starfire and took flight as Cyborg finally shook Dizzy loose and sent him crashing into Elmyra.  The Titans ran up the stairs pursued by the rest of the Tiny Toons as Babs stopped Buster. 

“You know, Buster, we really don’t have to fight these guys, do we?” 

“Yeah, I guess we don’t have to.  The other Toons took the lead a long time ago.” 

“And we are kinda doing that Control Geek’s dirty work for him?” 

“Yeah, kinda.  But the guy writing this is already on the fourth page of the setup.  It would be a shame to waste everyone’s time reading all this and not give them a fight.” 

“Hmm.  I guess you’re right.”  A look of glee came over the two rabbits.  “So, let’s get ‘em!” 

OK:

2003 Titans (Robin, Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven)

1990s Tiny Toons (Buster, Babs, Plucky, Hamton, Fifi, Shirley, Elmyra, Montana, Dizzy, Calamity, Gogo, Furrball, Sweetie, Beeper, L’il Sneezer)

The Titans win by escaping through the portal before Control Freak repairs his device. 

Game On! 

I miss Teen Titans. The good one. Don't care for that other show.

Anyway, good match. I give the setup a 5.0.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
15.00 Total Combined Score
15.00 / 3 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Teen Titans (2003 TV series): 2
Tiny Toons: 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

The Titans raced down a hallway of Acme Looniversity, dodging the anvils that fell from above.  From the second floor Hamton looked on in concern as Plucky glared at Monty.  “You are terrible at this!  Have you not been paying attention to a single second of anvil dropping class?” 

“Hey!  Shut up, you dumb duck!  I didn’t want to do this stupid fight anyway!  I should be back in my mansion counting my money!” 

Hamton pressed a hanky to his brow.  “But this just becoming a big mess!  And the Titans are getting away!” 

“Leave it to me, Ham ol’ pal!”  Plucky spun into his Toxic Revenger costume.  “I’ll catch those teenage troublemakers!  Up, up, and away!”  Plucky leapt off over the railing and somersaulted to the first floor.  “Sure hope the cameras caught that!” he said to himself.  He struck a pose in front of the approaching Titans.  “Stand back, Titans!  For I am… THE TOXIC AVE….” 

CLANG! 

An anvil came crashing down on top of Plucky and the Titans tore past him.  Monty laughed raucously.  “Hey, duck!  I did pay attention in anvil dropping class!”  Plucky’s bill stuck out from under the anvil.  “You’re… despicable,” he wheezed. 

Robin came to a halt at an intersection and turned to face Beast Boy.  “You remember anything about this show that could give us a short cut?” 

“There’s got to be a stairwell to lead us to roof somewhere!  Oh, look, guys!  Over there!  Follow me!”  Beast Boy morphed into a hawk and took off towards the stairs. 

“AHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOO!!!” 

The sudden sneeze sent the Titans flying backwards into a row of lockers.  Lil Sneezer sniffled as he walked down the stairs, accompanied by Elmyra, Fifi, and Calamity.  “Excuse me.  I must be allergic to superheroes.” 

“Aww, don’t worry, mousey wousey,” said Elmyra.  “We can teach those super heads a lesson!”  Calamity aimed his laser and Starfire hurled a star bolt.  The laser exploded in Calamity’s hands and left his face ashen.  He held up a sign in each hand: ‘I spent all day building that!’ and ‘Also: OW!’. 

The Titans’ faces all turned green as Beast Boy’s as Fifi’s scent reached their nostrils.  “What is that terrible odor?” groaned Starfire. 

“Why, my red headed orange,” Fifi purred.  “It’s just Fifi La Fume au naturel.  If you do not care for it, you can always commence with le surrender.” 

“Oh, Fifi!”  The skunk turned to see Beast Boy, morphed into a green skunk and waving at her.  Fifi’s eyes popped out of her head in excitement.  “Oo la la!  A skunk magnifique!  Come to my arms, my emerald city of amour!”  Beast Boy darted around a corner with Fifi in hot pursuit.  “Hey!  Come back here, kitty!” pouted Elmyra.  “We still have these super heads!”  Cyborg aimed his cannon arm and fired at the ground under Elmyra and Sneezer.  They looked down at the hole that appeared beneath them, then to each other, then at the Titans, then both fell shrieking down the hole.  “Two toons with one shot.  Booyah!” 

“Let’s move, Titans!” shouted Robin as he headed up the stairs.  “That portal could close any second!” 

“What about Beast Boy?” asked Starfire. 

“He’ll have to catch up.  Don’t worry!  He knows the show!  He knows what he’s doing!” 

At that moment, Fifi had ran around a corner to see Beast Boy had morphed from a skunk to an elephant.  Her expression dropped as the elephant swung his trunk back.  “Merde.” 

The Titans burst out onto the roof to see Babs, Buster, and Gogo standing in front of the portal.  “Well, you guys did pretty good,” said Buster.  “But this is the end of the road!” 

“Funny,” said Babs.  “I thought it was the roof.” 

The Titans heard the door slam behind them as Beeper zoomed in behind them with Furrball on his back.  The cat yowled and leapt for Robin only for him to get caught by a blast of dark energy from Raven.  Babs and Buster both pulled out cream pies and hurled them at Starfire as she attempted to get a clear shot at Beeper.  Both pies hit and instantly exploded.  Robin charged at Buster and swung his staff, Buster pulling a staff of his own out of thin air to block.  “You got to let us go!” he shouted.  “We just want to get home!  Stop this craziness!” 

“Sorry, kid,” interrupted Babs.  “Craziness is kind of our thing!”  Putting on an enormous boxing glove, she connected with a shot to Robin’s chin.  Beeper glanced at Starfire, still down, dazed, and covered in remnants of pie.  “Beep beep!”  He sped towards Starfire only for another blur to collide into him.  Starfire’s eyes lit up when she caught a glimpse of a green roadrunner. 

“Beast Boy!” 

“The one and only!  Now let’s blow this school before we’re taking classes here permanently!” 

Robin leapt out of the way of Buster and Babs strikes, then delivered a spinning kick that dropped them both.  “You said it, Beast Boy!  Titans!” 

“Not so fast!” 

Gogo Dodo hovered in front of the portal, his eyes becoming more deranged than they were usually.  “Night gathers, and now my watch begins!”  A giant wristwatch appeared in thin air and wrapped around the Titans.  “It shall not end until I’m cancelled!  I shall take no wife, so you take her.  Please!  I shall live and die at my post!  And at my Times and Wall Street Journal!  I pledge my life and honor to Acme Looniversity, for this fight, and all the fights to come!” 

“Umm, what is he saying?” asked Raven. 

“I’m saying,” said Gogo.  “That there is no way I’m letting you heroes go.  So there!  Toons win again!”  Beast Boy morphed into a fly to escape from the wristwatch.  He morphed back to normal to stand before Gogo.  “But you have to let us leave!” 

“Uh uh.  You have to stay!” 

“Leave!” 

“Stay!” 

“Leave!” 

“Stay!” 

“Leave!” 

“Stay!” 

“Stay!” 

“Leave!” 

“Stay!” 

“Leave!” 

“Stay!”

“Enough!”  Gogo flew out of Beast Boy’s way and pointed at the portal.  “I say you’re leaving, so you’re leaving!  Beat it!  Amscray!  Don’t forget to not write!’  The wristwatch vanished and the Titans dropped to the roof.  “Does anybody know what just happened?” asked Cyborg.  “Later!” yelled Beast Boy.  “Let’s go!”  Beast Boy dived into the portal and the other Titans jumped in after just at it closed. 

Babs and Buster glared at Gogo.  “You got played with ‘duck season/rabbit season’ bit?!  You?!” Babs said in disbelief.  Gogo shrugged.  “Only when it’s funny.” 

“Ah, let it go, Babs,” said Buster.  “The DC guys needed a win.  I’m sure their fanboys wouldn’t have wanted for their only victories to be for Hawkgirl and Poison Ivy.”  Babs sighed.  “Yeah.  And they’re alright kids.  I wouldn’t mind if they just stuck around for a little while.”  Gogo grinned.  “Weeeell, now that you mention it…” 

Control Freak sat in his cell grumbling to himself.  He was so close to finishing repairs on his device, only for the Titans to leap out of the tv and send him back to prison.  Now with his remote confiscated, all he could do was sit and plan his revenge. 

Two guards rolled a television on a cart into Control Freak’s cell.  “Surprise, Freak,” said one of the guards.  “Somebody decided you get some privileges back.”  Control Freak’s eyes lit up.  “I get to watch Warp Trek?  Sweet!”  The guards turned on the tv, resealed the cell, and walked down the hall.  “Still don’t know who thought it was a good idea to give that guy a tv.” 

“Yeah, but what can he do without that goofy remote of his?” 

Control Freak sat up on his cot as the picture on the tv began to clear up.  A title card appeared on the screen. 

“Teen Titans… Go?  They made a show about the TITANS?!”  Control Freak’s jaw dropped as the episode began with Cyborg and Beast Boy singing about waffles.  “WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?!  THESE AREN’T THE TITANS!  I’VE SEEN ANYTHING SO… SO… LOONY!” 

All five of the Teen Titans Go popped out of the screen and planted a kiss on Control Freak.  “Thanks for noticing!”  As Control Freak wailed, they all turned to look at you.  “That’s all, folks!”