Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 19201 Leo (Red Earth) vs. Gado The Lion

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 31

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.45e21007e464906240815476614eab06.jpeg

With her veneer of innocence shattered, Baby Bonnie Hood was unable to get close enough to Erron Black to set off some of her traps. Instead the two hired killers dueled in a shootout outside the bar. The diminutive darkstalker hunter had a munitions advantage as she pulled out a variety of guns to fire at Erron Black including a pistol and  an uzi However, the vast experience of the 19th century  cowboy gave him an insurmountable edge as he proved himself to be a superior shot to Hood. B.B. Hood became frustrated when she could not land a clean shot on Erron Black and tossed molotov cocktails and explosive apples at the Outworld hitman. Erron Black knew he needed to put down BB Hood soon. He timed his attack as B.B. Hood prepared to fire a missile at him, he quickly stood up and nailed the sadistic killer  with a bullseye shot through her heart. Erron then hurriedly departed from the scene, understanding the horrible optics of him being seen near a dead Baby Bonnie Hood. 

A few blocks from the shootout, pink balls of energy floated around Erron Black and crashed into one another creating a large flash of white light. When the white light faded away, a blue skinned sorcerer appeared with two small dragons hovering above him.

SCION: Taking time away from your job now to shoot at kids?

ERRON BLACK: Whoever that was, that was no kid.

SCION: Hmmmm.

ERRON BLACK: You putting out multiple contracts on this Leo guy?

SCION: When you really need a job done, it is good to cover all your bases in case something goes awry. The two of you crossing paths was an unforeseen turn of events.

ERRON BLACK: How many other hitmen have you hired for this job?

Scion did not immediately answer.

ERRON BLACK: Whatever. Throwing wrenches like this my way means the price is going up.

SCION: Not a problem. An easy desire to satisfy. Your human greed is so reliable and predictable.

ERRON BLACK: Talking down to your hired gun is poor manners. I’ll let it slide this time, besides there is good news. I am getting awfully close to this Leo character, I can feel it in my bones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.a803fc980312e1e104f995748a1afaa7.jpeg

Unbeknownst to Erron Black, his target, Leo, was less than 50 miles away, sitting uncomfortably in an office chair while still holding on tight to his sword and shield. Behind him the door opened and in walked a man in a suit with gray hair and a scar over his left eye.

GADO: Seeing really is believing.

The man stopped himself.

GADO: Apologies. My name is Alan Gado and I am a commissioner for zoanthrope relations for the United Nations. 

LEO: I don’t know what any of those words mean..

GADO: So I’ve heard. But, I also heard you are looking for help.

LEO: I’m trying to find my friend. Like me, she is a stranger in this world. Most people are afraid of me because of my appearance and won’t talk to me. Those that did, thought I was you. I’ve been told you are always willing to help, so here I am.

GADO: I must know. You are not a zoanthrope and you are not from this world. Have you always had this appearance? Is it your natural state?

LEO: I once was human. The rightful king of Greedia. I was cursed by the evil sorcerer, Scion, and transformed into what you see before you.

GADO: Almost like a magical twist on the scientific zoanthrope experimentation.

LEO: I do not mean to be rude, but I need an answer. Can you help me?

GADO: I sympathize with you and your situation. But, I simply do not have the time to put all my resources into finding someone. Someone that I don’t even know what they look like? Is your friend a humanoid lion like you?

LEO: No, she is a human martial artist named Mai Ling. I have also been told you were a mercenary for a long time. Surely, a payment for your services can be arranged somehow.

GADO: I have left that life behind and no amount of money can bring me back.

LEO: What if I can offer something better than money?

GADO: What would that be?

LEO: Training from the greatest warrior of Greedia, champion of the Red Earth, yours truly. 

Gado started to dismiss this offer, but he stopped himself. He thought back on the several instances in the last few years where he had to fight despite his new position. Learning new techniques could prove extremely valuable in his never ending quest to bring about peace and understanding between humans and zoanthropes. Not to mention he could pass them on to his adopted daughter, Shina, who was very much still active in the mercenary life much to Gado’s chagrin. 

Before he would agree to this arrangement, however, Leo would have to prove his offer was worth it. Could this stranger back up his bold words and titles?

GADO: On one condition, you must first show me that your training would be worth the time and energy I would be putting in to find your friend. 

LEO: How would you like me to do that?

GADO: By fighting me. If you win we have a deal, if I win, no hard feelings, but I must pass on your request for assistance.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.00 Total Combined Score
13.00 / 3 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Leo (Red Earth): 6
Gado The Lion: 1