Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19193 Midknight vs. Mira (Killer Instinct)

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 30

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.a68e3af7335a5bc1b6f2e42a2a2379cb.jpeg

I-No and Lord Raptor stood on opposite ends of the stage shooting projectiles at each other from their guitars. Lord Raptor conjured a chainsaw and lunged at I-No. She countered by swinging a mic stand at his head to keep him at bay. I-No bent down forward and a fireball shot out at Lord Raptor from her red witch’s hat. She followed up with her Sultry Performance combo of jumping strikes with her guitar. Lord Raptor stumbled backward and then pulled out his sword which extended out, stabbing I-No’s shoulder, then bringing her close to Lord Raptor so that he could hit her with his electrified Evil Scream claw attack. Lord Raptor then launched himself in the air making his body spin like an electric tornado and attacked I-No with his Death Voltage technique. The amount of electricity that jolted into I-No almost brought her to her knees. Lord Raptor readied himself for another Death Voltage attack. I-No instinctively knocked Lord Raptor away with her Stroke the Big Tree uppercut utilizing her guitar. Desperate to finish the fight, I-No put her all into a strong finishing move. She summoned a large pair of speakers behind her for her Megalomania finish. She summoned a pair of wings and floated in front of the speakers. Using all her magic she strummed as hard as she could, blasting Lord Raptor with a huge array of magic energy. Lord Raptor crashed hard through the nearby wall on the stage. Spent and exhausted, I-No slowly walked toward the damaged area to confirm her victory. Much to her disappointment, Lord Raptor stirred underneath the rubble before standing up and escaping the burial with a wicked scream. 

I-NO: Why won’t you just die!

I-No attempted to smash her guitar over Lord Raptor’s head. The zombie musician blocked the attack and got close enough to grab I-No by the arms.

LORD RAPTOR: I’m already dead, love.

The bones from Lord Raptor’s rib cage shot out and punctured I-No’s body several times until the time traveling rock-witch fell dead to the ground from bleeding out.

At that moment, Lord Raptor was joined in the remains of his soul sucking underground concert by a familiar face.

FELICIA: I knew it was you that I heard.

LORD RAPTOR: Felicia! What are you doing here, love?

FELICIA: I was hoping you knew.

LORD RAPTOR: I have no clue how we ended up here.

TAOKAKA: Tao can help! Tao can help!

Felicia spun on her heel to see the bizarre feline beastskin that she had recently defeated in a fight.

TAOKAKA: If you promise to feed Tao, I will get you all the help you need, meow.

LORD RAPTOR: Do you know this girl?

FELICIA: We had a bit of a tussle in the street, but not really.

TAOKAKA: Claw lady won, but only because Tao is really hungry.

LORD RAPTOR: How is it that you can help us, love?

TAOKAKA: I can bring you to tail lady and boobie lady, meow. They know everything.

FELICIA: What is with these names? I don’t know if we can trust her.

LORD RAPTOR: Ay, but it’s not like we have a lot of alternatives at the moment.

TAOKAKA: Remember the deal is you must feed Tao first, meow.

LORD RAPTOR: Not a problem. The band that I replaced had a big spread in their dressing room. Looked like some good food although it's not the kind of sustenance I require anymore. So, have at it.

TAOKAKA: Yay! Thank you, meow!
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.e02b96a9a496fd42d20eb4565e7dfadd.jpeg

Mira Fallegeros, former member of the Night Guard, and fraternal twin sister of the warrior, Maya, had now devoted all of her energy and passion to her life as a vampire. Fiercely loyal to the Russian Coven that sired her, and particularly its leader, the True Tsar, Mira now felt lost being separated from them. She wondered if her sister was behind this, in a failed attempt to lure her away from her coven. Anger grew inside Mira. She tried desperately to get some sense of how to return to the True Tsar, but there was trace of him anywhere.

However, Mira did sense another vampire of great power. The lingering aura was foreign to Mira, distinct from the Russian Coven, but still it drew her in. She felt as though she was being summoned, and she happily obliged. Her journey to track down this aura led her to a charity event being held in London.

Inside the event, Nitara and Jenny Burtory fought in the air. Although the model and secret agent put up a good fight, Nitara’s superior strength was too much for Jenny. The zoanthrope bat was blinded by a blood mist spit out by Nitara. Nitara then grabbed Jenny and took a bite out of her neck. Beneath them, Jenny’s invited guests either fled or looked on with terror. If they had the misfortune of being caught by Demitri Maximoff, then they were transformed by his Midnight Bliss technique and then feasted upon by the darkstalker. Jenny fell to the ground and Nitara stood victorious over her. She shot a look at Demitri.

NITARA: Satisfied?

DEMITRI: Not bad.

The two were then joined by Mira who crashed through a nearby window. Nitara stood ready to fight again before realizing to her surprise that it was yet another vampire. She was a bit confused.

NITARA: How many other vampires are there now in earthrealm?

Mira immediately addressed Demitri directly.

MIRA: I am a loyal servant to the one True Tsar, however I am currently unable to reach him. You have a similar aura and I offer my services to  you until I can find a way back to my coven.

Demitri smiled.

DEMITRI: This is more like it.

Before Nitara could ask any questions of this newest vampire arrival, the loud noises of a landing helicopter blew through the venue. Soon after, Cassie Cage, flanked by Tsubaki Yayoi and Noel Vermillion, infiltrated the banquet room with guns drawn.

CASSIE CAGE: Holy shit! It really is vampires!

TSUBAKI YAYOI: How exciting!

Cassie Cage’s eyes caught sight of the slowly dying Jenny at Nitara’s feet.

CASSIE CAGE: That is Jenny Burtory, I never would have pegged her as a zoanthrope.

NITARA: You look familiar.

CASSIE CAGE: The name is Cassie Cage.

NITARA: The progeny of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, the one that defeated Shinnok.

CASSIE CAGE: That’s right. Also, the one that is going to take you down, Nitara.

Nitara was unsure of challenging one of earthrealm’s top champions so soon after a fight so she elected to retreat. Demitri followed.

CASSIE CAGE: We can’t let them get away.

Cassie followed Nitara out of the broken window. Tsubaki tried to follow Demitri, but Mira stood in her way to prove her loyalty. Tsubaki unsheathed the Sealed Weapon Izayoi. Suddenly, a bat floated in front of her and transformed into Midknight, the vampiric biochemist from the future year 2101 who had been brought into the present by the Eternal Champion and had agreed to accompany Cassie on this vampire hunt.

MIDKNIGHT: Go! Leave this one to me.

Tsubaki turned to Noel Vermillion who was now kneeling beside Jenny the Bat.

NOEL VERMILLION: Go ahead, Tsubaki, and help Cassie. As for me, I think if I hurry I can still save this poor woman.

Tsubaki nodded and resumed her pursuit of Demitri.

MIRA: Get out of my way, impostor!

MIDKNIGHT: Impostor?

MIRA: There is something off about your scent. Are you really a true vampire?

MIDKNIGHT: See for yourself. I usually try to reign in my thirst to drink blood and urge to kill, but I will make an exception for you.

Seems like a toss up. Mira has more modern moveset but Midknight doesn't seem to be any kind of a slouch as far as abilities and fighting skills are concerned. Going against my number one favorite fighting game Killer Instint, I've give my vote to Midknight.

23 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I got Mira, mostly cause Eternal Champions combat system is just too old and cheap looking to take seriously.

Yeah it's a challenge for the franchise when you are simply comparing gameplay. It would be awesome if Sega revisited it and updated it. It was a fun game, and now would be a great time with fighting games having a bit of a moment.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.50 Total Combined Score
14.50 / 3 = 4.83 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Midknight: 2
Mira (Killer Instinct): 4