Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19186 John Matrix vs. Luke Hobbs

StormChaser

After rescuing his daughter from his former comrade Bennet and President Arius, John Matrix and his daughter sought to live a peaceful life. John was offered a job for a private security firm. At first John was hesitant about taking the job, but they offered incredible benefits. 

The private security firm also promised that there would not be any dangers associated with what he would be doing. Joh would be overseeing security for the firm’s different locations throughout the world. He would mainly be sitting behind a desk all day while he reviewed security procedures. John knew that he needed a decent job with good benefits for his daughter. 

Matrix accepted the offer and was relocated to a tower in Europe with his daughter. While reviewing the security personal, he saw some discrepancies in some of the operations being done. Matrix went to report this to his superiors. After his superior looked over his findings, he went to go meet with the firm’s board of directors. 

Matrix went back to see his daughter at the tower. While there, he heard a commotion from outside. Matrix went to check and saw a group of armed men heading in his direction. The former special forces Colonel was able to take them out with ease.  

He escaped the room with his daughter, but he learned that the tower had gone on lock down. Matrix saw that there was a group of law enforcement surrounding the tower. Matrix heard his phone ringing and he went to answer his phone.  

Matrix said “Hello.” 

Luke Hobbs said “Is this Colonel John Matrix?” 

Matrix said “Who’s asking?” 

Hobbs said “I am Luke Hobbs. I am with the DSS. You are wanted across multiple continents for treason, murder, theft, and bribery.” 

Matrix said “I am being framed.” 

Hobbs said “We can talk about that after I take you in.” 

Matrix said “I am not going in. I am going to clear my name.” 

Hobbs said “That is the wrong choice.” 

Matrix hung up the phone. He looked at his daughter and realized that he had to find a way to escape the tower with his daughter. Matrix was able to get some of his gear and weapons ready. He knew that whoever set him up, did not only have the DSS come after him but had other assassins as well. 

Meanwhile, Luke Hobbs threw down his phone after hanging up with Matrix. He was furious about his conversation with Matrix. He knew that Matrix would be a hard target. After getting the file from his new partner, Riley Hicks, Hobbs felt that he had to take down the former special force’s soldier by any means necessary.  

Hobbs quickly looked over Matrix’s file. He took notice of his classified records from his time with the special forces. The DSS agent realized that Matrix would be a formidable target. He saw the redacted records of Matrix’s exploits on President Arius’ private island.  

Hobbs felt that if he was not after this guy, he would be slightly impressed by him. The DSS agent commanded his partner to stay behind as he felt that there could be a high level of danger involved in trying to apprehend Matrix. Hobbs gathered his gear and went into the tower. 

The tower seemed almost too quiet, but Hobbs made his way up the different levels. After kicking through a door, Hobbs accidently knocked Jenny unconscious. Before he could check on her, he saw John Matrix in the flesh. 

Hobbs said “John Matrix, you are coming with me.” 

Matrix said “Don’t count on it.” 

Matrix has a pistol and a knife 

Hobbs had a pistol and a baton 

I’ve seen Hobbs do so much impossible shit throughout the FaF series I’m convinced he’s superhuman. Playing tug a war with a helicopter, shattering concrete, shrugging off (rubber) bullets, ect. So I’m thinking he folds John Matrix pretty convincingly.

• Like 2

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.10 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.10 Total Combined Score
17.10 / 4 = 4.28 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE