Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19178 Shina The Leopard vs. Bullet (BlazBlue)

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 29

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.361a13b274c26fab1fc5a712770c847c.jpeg

Outside the lab, Tanya did her best to shield herself from Litchi Faye Ling’s continued assault, but Litchi’s speed and power proved superior to the treacherous Edenian. Litchi knocked away all of Tanya’s weapons. First her naginata and then both her kobu-jutsu tonfas. She then launched Tanya in the air with a crouching back kick. Litchi jumped. twirled in the air and smashed her Mantenbo staff across Tanya’s face. Mileena’s ally crashed hard into the ground and lost consciousness. Litchi could not revel in her victory for too long.

LITCHI: I must check on the professor, I hope she is okay.

At that moment a large humanoid chameleon crashed through the nearby wall with a rocket exploding in his chest. The creature quickly stood back up while grabbing his chest in pain and gasping for air.

BUSUZIMA: Someone help me. She’s crazy, she’s insane.

His opponent, Kokonoe, walked leisurely toward the hole she had just created with her weaponry and chomped on a lollipop.

KOKONOE: You are the one that started this, and now you don’t want to do it anymore.

BUSUZIMA: How are you able to pull so many contraptions out of that coat of yours?

KOKONOE: Like I’d tell you.

Kokonoe pulled out a large mech cannon and blasted at Busuzima. After taking the impact, Busuzima tried to run away. Kokonoe deployed her floating Gravitron device that kept Busuzima in place against his will. She then hopped over toward him, hitting him with a wrench twice, and then knocking him out with her large drill hammer. Kokonoe put her hand on her hip.

KOKONOE: What time consuming nonsense.

LITCHI: Professor, you are okay.

KOKONOE: Naturally.

Kokonoe took note of Tanya’s unconscious body.

KOKONOE: I see you were victorious as well. Good, now we can get back to work.

LITCHI: What do we do with them?

Kokonoe shrugged. The two scientists that had secretly summoned Busuzima to their location slowly walked to the newly made hole in the side of their building, gobsmacked.

KOKONOE: If this is anything like my lab back home, there should be some holding cells underneath the main floor. We can place them there.
Litchi turned her attention to the two scientists.

LITCHI: Do you have those here?

They both shook their heads.

KOKONOE: Regrettable. Hmm, I wonder if I would be able to access the dimensional prison we put Azrael in from here.

SCIENTIST #1: We do have something. They are cages that were designed to hold unruly or violent test subjects. We haven’t used them in awhile, but they are very secure.

KOKONOE: They should suffice for now. Litchi, get Tager to take the chameleon and the white eyed woman to the cages.

LITCHI: Tager is still recovering with Victor from their intense battle.

Kokonoe rolled her eyes and then zeroed in on the two scientists.

KOKONOE: Very well. You two do it.

SCIENTIST #2: What about our wall? Do you plan to just leave it like this?

KOKONOE: A minor aesthetic problem. When Tager is up and moving again, he should be able to fix it with minimal difficulty.
The scientists did as they were told and gathered up the unconscious bodies of Busuzima and Tanya. As they disappeared back into the lab, a large blue creature stepped toward Litchi.

STUN THE INSECT: Don’t be afraid, I mean you no harm.

LITCHI: If you are not here to attack, why would I be afraid of you?

STUN: My appearance.

LITCHI: I have seen much worse. What is that you want?

STUN: I heard Busuzima was coming back here. I had helped get this lab free from his grasp years ago, and I was worried he was trying to take control of it once more.

LITCHI: Busuzima?

STUN: The chameleon.

LITCHI: Oh, him. He did come here but we have taken care of him, and his muscle. We are currently using this lab, but only as a basis of operations so that we can find our way home.

STUN: Where are you from?

LITCHI: It’s a long story.

KOKONOE: Hey you, what do you know about zoanthropes? Everyone here keeps throwing around that term and I want to understand the reference.

STUN: Quite a lot, actually. I can tell you anything you want to know.

LITCHI: That would be great.

STUN: In exchange, you can tell me about where you came from. I’m extremely fascinated.

LITCHI: Deal.
—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.f1c6cf961824058061d95ff4f4312a9a.jpeg

In the midst of the recent excitement, Kokonoe had temporarily forgotten that she had tasked Bullet with tracking down information about zoanthropes as well. Bullet’s quest for answers led her to a small Japanese restaurant and a sit down with the prince of the Zoanthrope kingdom, Cronos Orma. Cronos was traveling abroad as an ambassador for his kingdom, in hopes of improving the always tense relationship between zoanthropes and humans. The meeting was put together by a few of his guards who approached Bullet when word got around that an attractive woman was asking around about zoanthropes. 

BULLET: I’ve never been in the presence of royalty before. I’m not sure how to act.

CRONOS: Act normally, there is no need to be nervous I assure you.Before we get into the nature of zoanthropes, I have a question for you.

BULLET: Yes?

CRONOS: My guards tell me your name is Bullet. That is quite the interesting name. How did you come about it?

BULLET: You think so. Well…

?: Hold on a minute. Cronos, don’t tell her another word.

Shina the Leopard walked over to the table where Cronos and Bullet sat.

CRONOS: Shina, what a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?

SHINA: I heard someone was here asking around about zoanthropes and it set off some alarms in my head.

CRONOS: Why yes, that someone is right here, her name is Bullet. Humans being curious about zoanthropes is a good thing, why are you on alert?

SHINA: Look at her uniform, she is clearly a mercenary.

BULLET: This is true.

SHINA: The question is what was she hired to do.

BULLET: I am here simply on a fact finding mission.

SHINA: Some mysterious person looking into zoanthropes makes me uncomfortable. Cronos, it should make you uncomfortable too, given the history of zoanthropes and the constant desire to turn us into weapons.

BULLET: I’m not here to turn anyone into a weapon.

SHINA: Maybe not you, maybe your employer. Who do you work for?

BULLET: I can’t tell you, that’s classified.

SHINA: Her refusal to be straightforward means she can’t be trusted.

BULLET: I have been nothing but honest.

SHINA: I was a mercenary for years, I was raised in the profession. No one hires a mercenary to do a research paper. What is your true objective?

BULLET: I have already told you.

SHINA: I want the truth, and if you won’t tell me willingly, we will have to find another way,

Shina transformed into her leopard form.

CRONOS: Shina, this is not the way. I am here to help relations with the humans. How will it look if I am seen fighting one on my ambassador trip.

SHINA: Then stay out of this. Trust me, Cronos, you will thank me later once I get to the bottom of this.

BULLET: I didn’t come here looking for a fight, but I am more than capable of defending myself.

The two mercenaries started to fight.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.30 Total Combined Score
14.30 / 3 = 4.77 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Shina The Leopard: 3