Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19169 Din Djarin vs. Major Bludd

Boratz

Chapter 2: The Map 

Slime dripped off Din Djarin’s mighty Beskar armor while he stood over the remains of the Bug. This creature was incredibly strong and fast, but Din had faced even deadlier opponents in his lifetime. After wiping the slime from his armor, he heard a voice from behind. The Mandalorian turned his head and saw the little green Child running out of the shadows. Din thought about chastising the young child for not staying with the ship just as he had ordered, but he also knew that it was important for Grogu to learn the ways of a Mandalorian. After more of the Bug’s remains dripped from Din’s armor, a small grin formed across his cheeks from underneath his helmet. Grogu gazed up at the armored warrior and then looked over the remains of Edgar the Bug. The young Force sensitive let out a cooing noise while looking back up at the Mandalorian. Din shrugged while shaking his head. 

“What can I say kid? The life of a Mandalorian can be messy.” Din said calmly while looking around the area. “I do not see any sign of the data drive. The Bug must have taken it into the temple.” 

As they were walking toward the temple ruins, the young Force sensitive stayed close to Din’s feet. There were ancient sculptures and statues standing in front of the temple. While they were walking toward the entrance of the temple, Grogu could feel that these ruins held a tragic history that had long been forgotten. Grogu’s eyes widen with each statue that they had passed. Every grotesque statue appeared as if it were moving with the shadows that surrounded them. The pale moonlight shined down against the entrance of the temple. The Mandalorian glanced down at the young Grogu and saw his shifting dark eyes moving from statue to statue. Din Djarin looked over the many sculptures that surrounded the temple and realized that this was once a temple that belonged to the race of creatures that Edgar the Bug belonged to. After analyzing the entrance of the temple, Din looked down once again at the young Grogu. 

"Stay close." Din muttered while Grogu looked up at him. "I have a bad feeling about this."

The two walked through the entrance of the temple. Through the Force, Grogu felt an uneasiness within the temple walls. They could see cob webs hanging down from the ceiling and dust covering the walls around. A beam of light shot out from Din's helmet as they walked through the ancient temple. In the back of his mind, he knew that a place such as this would have traps of many kinds scattered throughout every corner. The skilled warrior felt apprehensive about traveling through this temple with the young foundling by his side, but he also knew that Grogu would have to learn to navigate through different situations if he were to become a Mandalorian one day. Din Djarin and Grogu followed the residue that was left behind by Edgar the Bug down into the lower levels of the temple. 

Within a large room, they found the data drive shining from what appeared to be a mantle. Grogu's eyes wandered around the room to see the holograms that were displayed before them. Din Djarin recognized it as a map of some kind, but his mission was not to decipher the map. He sauntered up to the mantle and took the data drive from the mantle. The lights and holograms soon faded as Din stepped back. Suddenly, the walls and floors started shaking. The ground opened up and Grogu fell down into a hidden room beneath them. Before Din could react, the floor closed and the room that he was in started shifting. He heard Grogu making noise from the room beneath him. 

"I will find you, Grogu! You will need to use your training in the meantime!" Din yelled from above.

Before Din could leave the room, he heard a clapping sound coming from the shadows. The Mandalorian stopped as he heard a faint laughter following the sounds of the clapping. Din Djarin took out his blaster as he was confronted by a stranger in the shadows....

While sitting back in his chair, the ruthless mercenary known as Major Bludd looked over the galaxy before him. There were endless possibilities before him as he leaned forward in his seat. After a recent successful mission on a war-torn planet, the Cobra operative reached into his pocket to take out a small notebook. A sinister smile formed across his cheeks while he started writing notes on the different pages. With his recent experiences on that dangerous planet, there were a great many ideas that inspired the mercenary in his attempts at poetry. The mercenary mumbled to himself while trying to find the right words that would convey what he had seen and done on that planet. While muttering to himself, he leaned back in his chair once again. He reached down to take his knife out of its sheath and started swinging the razor-sharp blade through the air. After hearing a beeping sound from an incoming transmission, the Major slowly opened his eyes.  

The mercenary sighed while putting his knife safely back in its sheath. His moment of peace was interrupted as he looked over the lights flickering in his ship. Bludd shook his head while placing his notebook back into his pocket. He grunted as he leaned forward to press the button on the incoming transmission. After pressing the button, a faint beeping noise filled the cabin while a light shined down on a communication pad in front of him. From with the light on the communication pad, a holographic image of the founder of the M.A.R.S. Industry appeared before him. Bludd rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth while looking over the image of Destro. Despite the wealthy weapons manufacturer having a metallic face, Bludd could see a look of satisfaction on him. There was a small grin on the face of the Cobra's weapons supplier. Bludd's eyes squinted while he glared over Destro with no sign of Cobra Commander. 

"Excellent work, Major Bludd!" Destro exclaimed while his grin grew larger. "Your success has brought another foothold for Cobra in this ever-expanding galaxy."  

"Do you have another mission for me, Destro?" Bludd asked while leaning back and crossing his legs. 

"As a matter of fact, I do." Destro chuckled. "Cobra Commander sought to make an alliance with a potential asset. There was a plan in place to retrieve a data drive that contained some rather interesting information."  

"What kind of information?" Bludd spit out. 

"Need to know basis, I'm afraid. The alliance broke and the potential asset has gone rogue. He has become a threat to our operations." Destro replied.  

"What'd ya want from me? Ya want me to kill him?" Bludd asked. 

"Yes, and to retrieve the data drive." Destro replied.  

"Consider it done. Bludd will see it through." Bludd replied with confidence. 

"You should also be aware that the rogue asset is a rather large bug. There could also be other potential parties interested in retrieving the drive." Destro warned. 

"I won't leave a single witness." Bludd replied with a smile.  

Shortly after the transmission ended, the Cobra mercenary set his sights on the coordinates that he was given. He mumbled some words under his breath in an attempt to make a poem while his ship entered into hyperspace. The mercenary rose to his feet and started walking back into his ship. He gazed over the stockpile of weapons that he had obtained over the years while a grin rested on his cheeks. The sadistic mercenary rubbed his hands against the weapons that he was thinking about using for this mission. He had faced a great deal of adversaries in the past, but he never came across a bug before. The Cobra operative was intrigued with the thought of killing the large bug. 

After landing on the planet's surface, Major Bludd's eyes widen at the sight of a silver N-1 starlight. The sadistic mercenary licked his lips while looking over the ship and a menacing grin formed across his cheeks. 

"Look at what we have here!" Bludd exclaimed to himself. "A custom Naboo starfighter!"

As he rubbed his hands across the ship, he glanced over at the abandoned city that stood before him. The Cobra operative walked through the city and eventually saw the temple in the distance. While making his way toward the temple, he saw the remains of the Bug. At first, he was disappointed that he did not get to face the Bug, but then his attention turned to two figures entering the temple. The mercenary took out his binoculars. His excitement grew after seeing a Mandalorian with what appeared to be a small child. 

"I've always wanted to kill myself a Mandalorian." He muttered to himself.

Major Bludd soon made his way into the ancient temple. After sauntering through the dust covered hallways, he heard a voice not far from him. He knew that the Mandalorian must have recovered the data drive. While making his way toward his targets, Bludd stumbled onto a lever on the floor. The floors and walls started to shift. The Cobra operative kept his balance while the hallway started to move. After the movements stopped, he made his way to the room that the Mandalorian was in. Bludd started clapping and gave of a disturbing laugh.

With Bludd's thick accent, he spoke to the Mandalorian warrior. "I sure wish the kid was here! It'd been nice to skin him in front of you, but I'll just settle for taking your head." 

Without muttering a word, Din aimed his blaster at his opponent. 

Din Djarin has his typical weapons; blaster, vibro-knife, jetpack, flamethrower, and whistling birds.

Major Bludd is armed with an assault rifle, 2 pistols, bowie knife, a grenade, and a jetpack.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Din Djarin: 6
Major Bludd: 0