Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 19166 Jenny the Bat vs. Nitara

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 27

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.fe572306ca2a1e7316c552e5b90d6af7.jpeg

The vampiress, Nitara, of the Vaeternus realm, stalked through the darkness of the streets of London in search of prey. All of her hunting in the earthrealm had to be conducted at night to avoid the sun. Although the suns of other realms, like Outworld, did not affect her in the same way, Nitara had made a recent discovery that made the hassle of traveling to earthrealm worth it. That discovery was the blood of zoanthropes. The blood of zoanthropes sustained Nitara far better than the blood of any other regular earthrealmer ever had.
On this night, Nitara’s craving for zoantrhrope blood was as strong as ever. Word had reached her of a charity event for the zoanthrope cause of peaceful coexistence being thrown by top model and socialite, Jenny Burtory. There was a strong chance that zoanthropes would be in attendance.

However, there was an unfamiliar scent in the London air that distracted Nitara. If she did not know any better she would have sworn it was another vampire. She followed the scent a couple of blocks south and went into a local nightclub. The people in the club freaked out at the sight of Nitara, but she did not care. Her usual course of action of subtlety was temporarily out the window. Nitara zeroed in on the scent calling out to her and entered a private room. There he was, a well built, well dressed vampire, with brown hair styled in a unique way. Three women lay at his feet with fresh bite marks on their necks. Nitara was caught off guard by the sigh of this vampire, because he did not look like any vampire she had seen before.

DEMITRI: If you came here to feast, you are a little late.

NITARA: You… who are you? I’ve never seen you before. Are you from Vaeternus?

DEMITRI: I know not of this Vaeternus. I am from Makai, although I also made my home in Romania for a long time.

NITARA: Makai? I am not familiar with that realm.

DEMITRI: Your ignorance does not interest me. 

NITARA: What is your name? How did you get here?

DEMITRI: My name is Demitri Maximoff. My guess is I was banished here, either by Jedah Dohma, or Morrigan. Her father banished me once before so it would go to reason… Not that it matters, I made my way back before, I will do so again.

Nitara, ever the deal maker, quickly formulated a plan in her mind.

NITARA: What if I told you I could help you out?

DEMITRI: Are you offering your servitude to me, vampire?

NITARA: My name is Nitara. I am not offering my servitude, more of a partnership. I come from a realm of nothing but vampires, just like us. We can offer you a base of operations while you figure out a way back home. I recently freed my realm from its merger with Outworld, I am certain I can figure out a way to get you home.

DEMITRI: What are you looking for in return?

NITARA: There is a demon hunting down vampires throughout Vaeternus. The demon is being controlled by a powerful sword that has haunted us for generations. Both the demon and the sword need to be destroyed.

Demitri considered this proposal.

NITARA: First allow me to take you to a place where you can get some proper food. Not this filth you have been feeding on here.
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.bd0f4f8f260b55c8c20f7cdc78a4333f.jpeg

By day, Jenny Burtory was known as a successful and beloved model. Although it wasn’t her primary job, Jenny very much enjoyed it. She threw herself head first into the glamorous lifestyle and the constant adoration fed into her vanity. At night however, Jenny usually was working on her main job, as a secret agent spy. This night her two worlds were intermingled. Jenny’s agency had tasked her with finding out the mysterious identity of the person who had been killing and feeding on zoanthropes. The assailant appeared to be a vampire, which seemed far fetched to some in the agency, but after all Jenny had seen and witnessed in her life she had no problem believing it to be true.

Jenny went to work on finding a way to draw out the monster. At first, it would seem the World of Coexistence building might be a target due to its high density of zaontrhopes on site, however to this point the killings were focusing on smaller groups of zoanthropes, no doubt to reduce the possibility of the genetically altered humans being able to fight back. Instead, Jenny devised an idea that she was sure would lure out her target, a charity event dinner at night out together by a socially conscious socialite concerned about the plight of zoanthropes everywhere. Jenny put on the announcement that a zoantrhope would be the guest of honor. The perfect bait.

Initially, Jenny wanted her close friend and off again on again love interest, Gado, to attend. She was cautious about putting any zoanthropes in danger, but she knew Gado could defend himself as well as anyone. Unsurprisingly, he turned her down. A glitzy, black tie affair was not the lion zoanthrope’s scene and Jenny could not convince him to try it for a night without revealing her true motives, which she did not want to do. Disappointed but not shocked, Jenny focused on getting her special guest lined up for the evening. She wanted to bring in Stun the Insect. Stun was unique in that he no longer had a normal human form like the others, so the bigotry against zoanthropes affected him the most. Jenny had known Stun for a while and was certain he would help. Although the former scientist initially agreed, he backed out at the last second due to some mysterious emergency
Undeterred, Jenny proceeded with her event. With no other zoanthrope in attendance, Jenny wondered how she would proceed with her plan. If she could not produce a zoanthrope, not only would it be a blow to her social standing, but it would also tank her carefully crafted trap. Jenny toyed with the possibility of revealing herself as zoanthrope to her high end guests, and while that would make for quite the spectacle and publicity, she was concerned it might negatively affect her modeling career long term. As she wrestled over these thoughts in her head, she bantered with her guests in a shimmery red cocktail dress.

The decision was made for Jenny when both Nitara and Demitri suddenly descended from the skylight and started to terrorize all of the guests. The sight of two vampires stunned Jenny. All the bite marks on the previous victims all came from the same perpetrator. Now there were two. Still, Jenny snapped into action. She quickly ran over and struck Nitara with a jumping roundhouse kick. Nitara crashed into a table and then quickly returned to her feet.

NITARA: I wouldn’t have expected such a move from some air headed earthrealmer model. You surprise me Miss Burtory. I admire your bravery in protecting your guests. I’ll make you a deal. I will let you and most of your guests live, if you tell me where the zoanthropes are.

JENNY: You are looking at one.

Without hesitation, Jenny transformed into her bat form. Nitara’s eyes widened.

NITARA: Demitri, let’s get her.

DEMITRI: I think not.’

NITARA: What?

DEMITRI: If we are to be allies, you need to prove your worthiness. Defeat the bat woman yourself.

NITARA: Very well.

A check in where the different franchises stand at this point.

1. Blazblue                    5 Wins           1 Loss          1 Tie

2. Red Earth                  3 Wins          1 Loss           1 Tie

3. Darkstalkers              6 Wins          3 Losses       1 Tie

4. Killer Instinct              5 Wins           4 Losses

5. Eternal Champions     2 Wins           3 Losses       1 Tie

6. Mortal Kombat            3 Wins           6 Losses        1 Tie

7. Bloody Roar                  1 Win             3 Losses

8. Mace: The Dark Age    1 Win             3 Losses

9. Guilty Gear                    0 Wins           2 Losses         1 Tie

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

A check in where the different franchises stand at this point.

1. Blazblue                    5 Wins           1 Loss          1 Tie

2. Red Earth                  3 Wins          1 Loss           1 Tie

3. Darkstalkers              6 Wins          3 Losses       1 Tie

4. Killer Instinct              5 Wins           4 Losses

5. Eternal Champions     2 Wins           3 Losses       1 Tie

6. Mortal Kombat            3 Wins           6 Losses        1 Tie

7. Bloody Roar                  1 Win             3 Losses

8. Mace: The Dark Age    1 Win             3 Losses

9. Guilty Gear                    0 Wins           2 Losses         1 Tie

MK has only 3 wins and 6 losses? That is shocking to me. Thought for sure it’d be more popular then that.

17 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

MK has only 3 wins and 6 losses? That is shocking to me. Thought for sure it’d be more popular then that.

But my game Killer Instinct is killing it though.

Here I voted for Nitara. She seems more vicious than Jenny who really fights on instinct and no training.

1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

But my game Killer Instinct is killing it though.

Here I voted for Nitara. She seems more vicious than Jenny who really fights on instinct and no training.

Jenny is an international spy and hinted as possibly a vampire because she doesn't age. She has training.

19 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Mortal Kombat's showing is the one that sticks out the most to me so far as well. Although they still have some heavy hitters that have not had a fight yet.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.20 Total Combined Score
8.20 / 2 = 4.10 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Jenny the Bat: 1
Nitara: 4