Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19151 Shadow Yamoto vs. Sadira

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 25

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.7e432c957c439b71cf7b7bc42d5a5d8a.jpeg

In front of an audience that included Fujin, Larcen Tyler, Midknight, Shadow Yamoto, Jetta Maxx, Xavier Pendragon, Tsubaki Yayoi, and Noel Vermillion, Jonathan Blade and Sonya Blade battled back and forth with neither fighter able to sustain an advantage. Sonya blocked a roundhouse kick from Jonathan and then a handstand back kick. She responded with a flurry of punches that found their mark. She then landed a knee strike to Jonathan’s face. Before Sonya could capitalize, Jonathan hit her with his stun beam to immobilize her. He then charged himself up for a lightning strike punch that rocked Sonya’s jaw.

Nearby, the wind god, Fujin’s mind was not on the fight in front of him, but rather the fate of his brother. Raiden had not yet returned after traveling with champions, Trident and Slash, to fight a monster. Jackson Briggs had come back after dropping off his skirmish opponent, R/A.X. Coswell. He could read Fujin’s confused expression.

JAX: Fujin, what’s wrong?

FUJIN: Raiden should have returned by now.

Xavier Pendragon had now joined the two.

XAVIER PENDRAGON: Perhaps they underestimated the power of the monster they pursued.

FUJIN: No, I fear it’s something else. I can’t even sense him right now. I must travel to the village where he went..

JAX: I’ll go with you.

XAVIER PENDRAGON: I’ll accompany you as well. If there is something mystical that is hiding Raiden’s presence from you, my abilities may come in handy.

FUJIN: I thank you.

Jetta Maxx walked over to the three men.

JETTA MAXX: I would also like to offer my services. I’m concerned about Trident and Slash. If they are facing a threat strong enough to challenge a thunder god, then Trident and Slash could be in some real danger.

Jax looked over at the fight between Sonya and Jonathan that was still ongoing, then turned his attention to her daughter.

JAX: Cassie, we’ll keep in contact once we figure out what happened to Raiden. Keep an eye on your mother. Remind her we are all on the same side. I know I’m not one to talk after I challenged Coswell, but she might be going a little too hard.

Sonya Blade hit Jonathan Blade with a military jab, an uppercut, and then pounced on his chest with a double ax slam.

SONYA BLADE: There is no such thing as going too hard.

CASSIE CAGE: Speaking as a girl who had her mom randomly put her in armbars, I can tell you she means it.

Jax laughed and then joined in a circle with Fujin, Xavier Pendragon, and Jetta Maxx. In a large swirl of wind, the four teleported away. 

Jonathan Blade deployed his personal shield. Each attack from Sonya was now recharging him with energy. He attacked Sonya with his blades and put her on her back foot.

JONATHAN BLADE: Give up. You have no chance of beating me, woman.

image.jpeg.f2f399ea6c7f1420e40d0fc91425d5b3.jpeg

Cassie Cage’s phone suddenly rang. She picked it up.

CASSIE CAGE: This is Commander Cage… hold on a minute, slow down. What is attacking? A group of vampires? That’s wild. Don’t worry I’ll be right there.

Cassie hung up her phone and called out to her mom.

CASSIE CAGE: Hey, there has been an attack by vampires we need to check out. Could be that Nitara woman you once told me about. Then again, given everything that’s going on it could be a vampire from anywhere. We need to go.

Sonya Blade shot energy rings at Jonathan Blade. Jonathan deployed his personal shield again, but the amount of energy rings projectiles being fired in his direction overcharged the shield and he was knocked back with an explosion.

SONYA BLADE: I’m not going anywhere until I win this fight.

CASSIE CAGE: Obsessive much.

Cassie’s eyes then went over the white-haired champion. Midknight.

CASSIE CAGE: Hey, you’re a vampire right? This kind of stuff is right up your alley. Mind giving me a hand.

Midknight obliged.

TSUBAKI YAYOI: Some of my favorite adventure stories involve vampire hunting, can we come too?

CASSIE CAGE: Uh, yeah sure

NOEL VERMILLION: Miss Rachel is a vampire, if she is involved she may know of a way for us to go home.

Realizing that only Shadow Yamoto and Larcen Tyler would remain with the still fighting Sonya and Jonathan, Cassie handed Larcen a phone.

CASSIE CAGE: Let me know as soon as this is done. I can give you the coordinates to our location and the general can bring you.

LARCEN TYLER: What a strange family.

CASSIE CAGE: You have no idea.

With that, Cassie, Midknight, Tsubaki,and Noel walked away and departed. Larcen Tyler and Shadow Yamoto exchanged glances as Sonya jumped in the air and blasted the ground near Jonathan’s feet with more energy rings. Jonathan unleashed his backfire tracking cursor that immediately disabled Sonya’s energy ring output.

LARCEN TYLER: How did we end up like this?

Shadow was not paying attention as her eyes darted back and forth. Her attention had been away from the ongoing fight for a while.

LARCEN TYLER: Who are you looking for? Everyone left.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Someone else is here.

LARCEN TYLER: Who?

Shadow Yamoto focused on a nearby tree and pointed in its direction.

SHADOW YAMOTO: There!

The leader of the Red Eyes of Relai assassins. Sadira descended from the tree using spiderwebs to lower herself. She twirled around once she reached the ground, and an explosion of spiderwebs trapped both Sonya Blade and Jonathan Blade. Sadira hopped toward her target ready to deliver a fatal blow with her clawed hand. Shadow Yamoto jumped in front of Sonya and kicked Sadira backward. Sadira glared back at Shadow with glowing yellow eyes.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Larcen! Get the Blades out of here.

Larcen immediately tried to use his own clawed glove to cut the high tensile webbing holding Sonya and Jonathan Blade.

SHADOW YAMOTO: I recognize another assassin when I see one.

SADIRA: I have no business with you. My objective is Sonya Blade. Just stay out of my way.

SHADOW YAMOTO: I can’t do that.

SADIRA: Then share her fate.

12 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I got Shadow, can’t even remember the last time Sadira was even mentioned in an MK game.

She is actually from Killer Instinct. I always thought she had a good character design, but she was probably one of the lesser popular characters of the new batch that came out in the last game.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.50 Total Combined Score
13.50 / 3 = 4.50 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Shadow Yamoto: 5
Sadira: 2