Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19139 Uranus (Bloody Roar) vs. Hutzil

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 23

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.7d9547f7077a5d1a606fa27f248893de.jpeg

Aboard the May Ship II, the vessel’s captain, Johnny, battled valiantly against the monkey girl, Son Son. Johnny held his own against Son Son’s giant form, and when in her normal form, Son Son actually reminded Johnny of the types of spunky tough girls he would adopt into his crew.  At that moment, he wondered how well his crew was faring, and soon got an answer.

MAY: JOHNNY!!!

Johnny knocked away Son Son and briefly turned his head at the sound of his first mate’s cries. He saw May tied and bound at the feet of Ruby Heart. Near her several other members of the Jelltyfish pirates were downed by the combined combat abilities of Ruby Heart and the humanoid cactus, Amingo.

RUBY HEART: Your crew is defeated. Yield and no further violence will be necessary.

MAY: I’m sorry Johnny. She beat me.

Johnny smiled compassionately.

JOHNNY: Don’t fret about it, May. The lady captain is correct, there is no more need to fight. You said you are looking for something on my vessel. Go ahead and search every cranny and crook of the May Ship. In exchange, I simply ask for any information you may have on where we have arrived.

Ruby Heart started to have some doubt that her amulet was aboard this flying boat, but she along with Amingo and Son Son searched each level of the ship with Johnny’s blessing and assistance from some reluctant Jellyfish pirates. After being unable to locate her prized possession, Ruby Heart remained on the upper deck to talk with Johnny while Amingo and Son Son finished searching through the lower decks.She asked him about his world and Johnny told her about Gears and the Backyard. Ruby was fascinated by Johnny’s world and made a silent vow to visit it once she recovered her amulet. If she could recover her amulet.

RUBY HEART: If the amulet really isn’t aboard this ship then I don't know how you and your crew were transported here. It has never shown the ability to work remotely before. At least not when it was in my possession. So many questions. We can only hope to find some answers if we find the amulet.

JOHNNY: The Jellyfish Pirates and I are at your service. We will help you track down your trinket. Especially since it may be our only ticket back home.

Son Son and Amingo returned from the lower decks.

SON SON: Unfortunately, we couldn’t find the amulet anywhere. It looks like it really isn’t on this ship. However, we did find something else or rather someone else.

Amingo stepped aside and there stood a woman with blue hair pigtailed with yellow ribbons, an actual tail, and two spirit guardians for wings.

SON SON: The Jellyfish girls say they know her.

JOHNNY: Dizzy?!? How did you get here? Are Ky or Sin with you?

DIZZY: No, and I’m not sure. I was with my family one minute and the next minute I was below deck on the May Ship. I was hoping you could tell me.

RUBY HEART: Who is this?

JOHNNY: Her name is Dizzy. She was actually a traveling companion of ours for a short time. She is a half gear. Dizzy, you say you just teleported here?

The confused Child of Light and Darkness nodded her head yes.

RUBY HEART: This isn’t good. If people are just randomly being plopped into this world, then something bigger is afoot. We need to find that amulet quickly.

JOHNNY: Agreed.
—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.c1d3ab825cbde99194d71ae064300d4c.jpeg

Inside the World of Coexistence building, it had become obvious to Makoto Nanaya that her strength was simply far superior that of her sparring partner, Alice. Still, the rabbit zoanthrope was giving her all to stay in the fight and Makoto admired Alice’s determination. After a chain of strikes from her tonfas, Makoto blasted Alice with an uppercut that sent Alice smashing into the roof above them and then crashing onto the floor. Alice did not attempt to return to her feet, and transformed back to her human form.

ALICE: You were right, you really are strong.

MAKOTO: I’m sorry, I hope I didn’t hit you too hard.

ALICE: No, it’s fine. You have shown me that I still have a long ways to go.

Makoto offered her hand to help Alice to return to her feet, which the former nurse gladly accepted.

MAKOTO: If it makes you feel any better, I am completely spent. That was quite the workout.

A W.O.C. member burst into the room where Alice and Makoto had been sparring. Alice assumed he was concerned about the loud crashing noises that were echoing from their room.

ALICE: Scott everything is ok, I promise you.

SCOTT: No, no it’s not. The W.O.C. is under attack.

ALICE: What?

SCOTT: There is some wacked out robot that just entered the building. It is destroying everything and attacking all the zoanthropes.

ALICE: Oh no, we are coming.

MAKOTO: I am right behind you.

Alice, Maakoto, and Scott reached the front lobby of the W.O.C. building and witnessed first hand  the destruction being perpetuated by the large yellow robot.

HUITZIL: Must destroy. Must destroy.

ALICE: Is that thing from your world?

MAKOTO: No way. Not a chance.

HUITZIL: Zoanthropes detected! Begin extermination.

The killer robot formed giant guns with his body and shot at every zoantrhope in sight. 

SCOTT: You have to do something or that robot is going to murder everyone in this building.

MAKOTO: I’m on it.

ALICE: I’m a little diminished from our fight, but I will give it everything I got.

Makoto and Alice ran over to confront Huitzil. Suddenly, the mysterious zoanthrope experiment, Uranus, smashed through the skylight above them and descended downward until she was hovering in front of Alice and Makoto. Uranus set off an explosion of electricity around herself that zapped Huitzil and put a stop to his constant barrage of bullets.

ALICE: What are you doing here?

URANUS: This robot is trying to eliminate all the zoanthropes. It needs to be stopped. I followed it here. I should have guessed this would be its next target.

ALICE: Next target?

URANUS: Yes, it has been targeting large, concentrated areas of zoanthropes for maximum efficiency. I will deal with it. Leave now, while you can.

MAKOTO: Alice, who is this?

ALICE: Uranus. She was created by Tylon and is the strongest zoanthrope I know. Although, I am confused. She has never really fought on our side before.

MAKOTO: What animal does she transform into?

Uranus transformed into her legendary chimera form and attacked Huitzil.

ALICE: She transforms into that.

MAKOTO: Whoa, that’s pretty cool.

ALICE: Whatever her reasons, we should take advantage of the opportunity she has given us. Makoto, please help me with evacuation. There are some very vulnerable zoantrhopes in this building and we need to get them to safety,

MAKOTO: Sure thing.

Never heard of Bloody Roar before so I had to do some research on this Uranus girl. According to the wiki she’s apparently the strongest and faster character in the entire Bloody Roar roster. Now Huitzil is a pretty strong character in his own right, an army of him apparently wiped out the dinosaurs, but if Uranus is as strong as her wiki says then I think I’ll have to vote her.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - StormChaser
3.90 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.40 Total Combined Score
18.40 / 4 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Uranus (Bloody Roar): 4