Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 19136 Kir Kanos vs. Ian Nottingham

leroypowell3

Megastory 3.19

Masters of Evil

Previously: Baron Zemo has assembled a new Masters of Evil including Prince Zuko, Gauron, Bryan Fury and Vicious among others. Now he is ready to expand the group’s membership sending some of the core members on a recruiting campaign.

Proud of his accomplishments, Vicious reported the results of his recruitment efforts.

“Had a good turn out and a lot of sign ups. Some of them signed on simply because they were afraid we would kill them for knowing too much.”

“A wise choice.” Zemo replied. “Give me a list of those that bought in and the ones who simply signed on and then send the top recruited out of all of them to me. Take the ones of your liking and begin your strikes.”

Doing as he was told, Vicious pulled his top picks and made a team of his own.

The men couldn’t be expected to work together if they didn’t know each other so he arranged for some training and downtime so that they could connect.

Fellow swordsman, Ian Nottingham, was probably the best known in the underworld. The foremost assassin out of Britian, Nottingham was reputed to have some kind of super sword which granted him high level kills.

The martial artist Shiva had been on Vicious’ radar. He had never met the man, but had heard about his skills.

A Chinese monk who loved money. That was an intriguing combination to Vicious so he took Chen Nen for his team.

The Louisiana voodoo guy- Facilier, didn’t seem like he fit in with these cutthroats until he introduced his ‘friends on the other side’. With ‘friends’ like that, a man could go places.

The plan was to strike low key do gooders. The result would be the elimination of back up and keep things under the radar. By the time the Avengers and Justice League caught on to the deliberate attacks on the establishment protectors it would be too late. The Masters of Evil would be too powerful and the heroes would have no backup.

Vicious wanted to take out a few cops that gave his Red Dragon criminal organization trouble. They were, of course, no match for the Masters of Evil but it was a good real world exercise for his team.

Out of Virginia, the police force hadn’t missed a beat in keeping heavy crime to a minimal. The operation was a flying success as many cops of various ranks fell. But there was a hitch.

Some unknown faction had heard that Nottingham was in Virginia and decided to try and take down Nottingham. They knew nothing about Baron Zemo, the Masters of Evil, Vicious or any of that. Kir Kanos’ team had simply been informed that the British assassin was in Virginia.

Being such a dangerous man, Kir Kanos volunteered himself to take on Nottingham while the others dealt with this support team. Just before engaging, Kir noticed some kind of chaos going on with the rest of the team. Whatever was going on, they weren’t going to get any help from him. Ian Nottingham eyed his opponent hungrily, drawing his Blood Sword and invitingly taking a fighting stance.

Fight Parameters: Kir Kanos is out to capture Ian Nottingham. There’s something else going on but that will be shown later. The only thing these two men have to worry about is each other.

Another awesome addition, Leroy

I think Kir Kanos may be able to put up a decent battle. After seeing the Imperial Guard in action in Mandalorian, they are pretty impressive warriors. On top of that, I think I remember seeing Kir Kanos having some force abilities, but I don't remember exactly 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.00 Total Combined Score
9.00 / 2 = 4.50 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Kir Kanos: 1
Ian Nottingham: 2