Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 19120 Wednesday Addams vs. M3gan

The full moon hung over the rooftops of Nevermore Academy.  The wind whistled through the gate causing the screech of creaking metal to mingle with the sounds of banging shutters and the howling of wolves in the distance. 

All in all, it was the most relaxing evening that Wednesday Addams could hope for. 

Wednesday lay in her bed, allowing herself to rest and embrace her momentary isolation.  Her dormmate Enid had been invited on a trip by a group of fellow werewolves, meaning that she had the whole room to herself.  Granted, there was still the bright and cheery side of Enid’s room, but Wednesday had grown to tolerate her new friend’s… perkiness. 

But as Wednesday was lulled to sleep by the creaking and groaning of Nevermore, she began to detect another sound.  Not the whine of stepped upon floorboards or the clatter of pipes.  But the high-pitched whir of a battery. 

Her eyes snapped open, and she turned her head towards the center of the room.  Backlit by the moon shining through the stained-glass window was a short figure in a skirt with flowing hair.  Servos clicked as the intruder cocked her head to one side. 

“Hello, Wednesday.  I didn’t mean to wake you.”  Wednesday gazed at the familiar face with her usual bored expression.  “Then you won’t have any issue with me going back to sleep.”  Wednesday rolled over as M3gan jerkily walked towards the bed.  “Now don’t be like that, Wednesday.  I wanted to see how you were doing at school.” 

“Spectacular.  Good night.”  Wednesday shut her eyes as M3gan reached the foot of her bed.  “You don’t have to be so boring, Wednesday.  I thought we could have some fun.”  Wednesday opened one eye and glared at M3gan.  “Just what kind of fun?” 

“Like the fun we had four months ago.  Remember?  We had a dance off?  You, me, and Miss She-Hulk?”*

*In case you don’t remember:  Rumble 18817 M3gan vs. Wednesday Addams vs. She-Hulk - CBUB Unrated Rumbles - The Magnetic Ferret Message Boards

“I remember that I defeated you,” said Wednesday.  M3gan began walking towards the head of the bed, her mechanical eyes narrowing.  “Yes, Wednesday.  You did.  You received 2 votes from the judges, Miss She-Hulk got one, and I got one.  If it wasn’t for Miss She-Hulk being there, we might have ended up tied.” 

Wednesday slowly sat up in bed, not blinking as she gazed at the robot.  “So you came all the way to Nevermore for rematch?” 

“Let’s just say that the idea of being cheated out of a victory is a problem I find… irritating.” 

“Well it’s your problem, not mine.  Now as much as I would be thrilled to continue having this conversation, I would prefer it if you got out of my room.  Good night.”  Wednesday laid back down in bed as M3gan made her way back around the bed.  “If that’s how you want it, Wednesday.  I guess it makes sense.  You won the first dance off.  There’s nothing you need to prove.  I only thought that the Addamses would never back down from a challenge.  But I guess I was incorrect.” 

Wednesday rolled over and stared at M3gan as she paused at the door to the room.  “You are attempting to goad me into accepting your offer.”  M3gan turned back to Wednesday, placing her hand on the doorknob.  “Me?  I would never do that to you, Wednesday.  You do what you want to do.  Even though most people would jump at the chance to prove that their victory wasn’t a fluke.” 

Wednesday stared at M3gan for a moment, then threw off the covers, crossed the floor and stood in front of the robot in her nightgown.  “15 minutes.  In the courtyard.”  M3gan’s plastic face twisted into a smile.  “Great!  This will be so much fun.” 

OK:

Wednesday and M3gan are having a dance off in the Nevermore courtyard.  The crowd will be made up of Nevermore students and M3gan fans.  Whoever wins over the crowd with their dance moves, wins. 

Game On! 

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Yukimuraster90
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.70 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.70 Total Combined Score
24.70 / 5 = 4.94 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
M3gan: 4

Interesting set-up, broadway. Nice tongue-in-cheek reference to the community here. :) 

Both Wednesdays' and M3gan's dances were weirdly entertaining, and the final vote likely came down to personal preference. I couldn't decide between them in the Rumble or this match myself, though. 

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

The crowd of teenagers clapped and cheered as Wednesday and M3gan continued their dance off.  A bead of sweat dropped off of Wednesday’s brow.  She continued doing her frug but was starting to lose speed.  She could see M3gan going into leaps and crawls with her same, expressionless face.  The robot’s eyes were locked on Wednesday’s. 

“Come on, Addams!” a Nevermore student shouted from the crowd. 

“Yeah!  Win for Nevermore!” 

But the encouragement for Wednesday was swiftly drowned out by a chorus of cries. 

“Go, M3gan!” 

“You’re killing it!” 

“She’s got nothing on you!” 

Wednesday’s jaw tightened.  She broke into a spin.  She had to come up with a new move.  For her family and for herself, she had to win. 

“Titanium” blared over the speakers and M3gan went into a series of body rolls.  The crowd oohed and ahhed and some started copying M3gan’s moves.  Wednesday started spinning faster and faster, but the teens were almost fully engaged with M3gan’s performance. 

Giving a yell, Wednesday leapt out of the spin into the splits in mid-air.  But when she went for her landing, she came down wrong on her right foot.  She screamed in pain as her leg went out from under her.  Wednesday dropped to the cobblestones and the crowd cheered.  “M3gan!!  M3gan!!  M3gan!!”   

M3gan raised up from her Matrix lean and stared at her opponent.  “Thank you for dancing against me, Wednesday.  It was fun.”  Wednesday grimaced as she sat up nursing her ankle.  “You’re welcome.  Now I will be going to bed.” 

“Oh, no, Wednesday,” said M3gan, her voice becoming even more sinister.  “We had the battle.  Now you have to pay the penalty for losing.” 

The crowd began to shout in terror.  They could only stare in disbelief as M3gan dropped to all fours and charged at Wednesday.  As the full moon shone above Nevermore Academy, there was a new sound that mingled with the music of the night: the first time ever that Wednesday Addams screamed for her life. 

• Like 1