Namaari: 2
Azog: 3

Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

Match 19091 Cobb Vanth vs. Mr. Benedict

Boratz

Tales of the krayt dragon's defeat traveled far beyond the planet of Tatooine. Stories were shared between a great many that spoke of a small town that united with the Tuskens to defeat the terrifying beast. Most of the stories involved the mysterious Mandalorian warrior and the town's Marshall coming together to face the dragon. While a great many that listened to the tale grew in wonder and excitement, others saw it as an opportunity. After the death of Jabba the Hutt over the Great Pit of Carkoon, there was a great interest in his former territory. With the Empire's defeat and the land there for the taking, many factions had begun to fight for that territory that stretched over the Dune Sea. When word spread that a man with Mandalorian armor liberated his town from the Red Key Raiders, the fears started to grow that it would not be a safe venture. With word of a krayt dragon wreaking havoc in the area, those fears only grew worse. 

It was after the dragon's defeat that the interest in the territory was reignited. While word spread that the former legendary bounty hunter; Boba Fett had taken his place on Jabba's thrown, the hordes of criminal syndicates that spread through the galaxy set their sights on Freetown. The Marshall of Freetown, Cobb Vanth continued to fight against the syndicates that tried to run spice through his town. From the Pyke Syndicate to different gangs that ran with the Hutts, he and his town fought for the peace that they had dreamed of for so many years. Vanth had finally started to see his town thriving in hope. Their alliance with the Tuskens continued to flourish and several of the town's people were stepping up to help make Freetown a better place. The Marshall had even taken it upon himself to train a young deputy to help with his battles against the different criminals that tried to take control of the territory around Freetown. 

Arriving on the dust covered planet, the enforcer of one of these interested parties looked over his surroundings. A scowl fell over his face while disgust started boiling in the pit of his stomach. The red headed man with a glass eye looked over the filthy residents on this planet with contempt. He reached into his pocket and pulled a handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his forehead. The enforcer in the white suit stepped away from his ship and looked around his surroundings. Cheap droids roamed through the streets while an assortment of different lifeforms were trying to make ends meet. For this enforcer with a glass eye, he had no desire to be on this planet. He would rather be back on his home planet, sitting back in a life of luxury. His hatred for his boss on grew worse for ordering him to leave all of that behind to step foot on this wasteland of a planet. 

Mr. Benedict sighed while glancing up at the Twin Suns that shined over Tatooine. He never understood why Jabba the Hutt or any of the crime syndicates would want to rule over this territory. Despite his many attempts to sway his boss, Tony Vilvaldi, the foolish crime lord insisted that his servant with the glass eye oversee the operations in the Dune Sea. After taking control of the Tatooine routes for their spice operations, Benedict thought about taking his rightful place as head of the Vilvaldi crime family. Before that could happen, he knew he had to find a transport to the Mos Pelgo for both he and his men. Benedict sauntered through Mos Eisley and wandered into a Cantina. 

With his men getting comfortable at the bar, Benedict found someone that would transport them across the sands of Tatooine. Despite the warnings of dangerous sand storms, potential Tusken encounters, and enemy factions, Benedict paid for the services in full. It was close to a day's journey, but the gang of ruthless criminals eventually made it to Mos Pelgo. The criminal with a glass eye walked into the local bar and sat before the bartender. He threw down a handful of credits and asked for the most expensive drink that the Weequay could offer. Without saying a word, Taanti pulled a bottle out from underneath the bar and dropped it down in front of Benedict. The red bearded man was visibly disgusted but he reached for the bottle to pour himself a glass.

"Charming." Benedict said sarcastically before pressing the glass against his lips to take a drink.

"What brings you here, stranger?" A voice asked from behind.

Benedict turned his head and glanced back at a tall man standing in a doorway. The man sauntered into the bar and stood before the glass eyed enforcer.

"Definitely not the drinks." Benedict hissed while taking a sip.

"Mind if I join you for a drink?" The tall man asked.

"Not in the slightest." Benedict said while taking another sip.

"Weequay, get me a snort of spotchka." The man said to the bartender before taking a seat next to the Benedict. "Who are you and why are you here?"

"Right now, I'm here on business." Benedict responded with a slight grin. "Definitely not pleasure."

"There's not much business in these parts for people like you." The man responded.

"People like me?" Benedict said while glancing  back at the man.

"I'm there Marshall around these parts. Name's Cobb Vanth. I helped rid this town of the Red Key Raiders. Ever since, gangs have been trying to take control of this town. I can tell you that is not going to happen." Cobb Vanth responded.

"I see... I can assure you, Mr. Vanth, I am not here to take control of this filthy dust pile that you call a town. I am here to make a business proposition." Benedict replied.

"Yeah, and what kind of proposition is that?" Cobb Vanth asked.

"Look the other way." Benedict responded.

"What?" Cobb chuckled.

"My employer has seen some benefits in the sector and well, he simply wants you to look the other way. We will not bother you if you do not bother us." Benedict grinned.

"You see, I'm not the looking the other way type." Cobb said while glaring into the glass eye of the well dressed man.

"And what type are you exactly, Mr. Vanth?" Benedict asked.

"I'm the type that will not allow spice and criminal operations to be run through my town. I'm the type that will give you one warning to get the hell out of my town." Vanth warned him with a piercing gaze. 

"Is that right?" Benedict grinned.

"That's right." Vanth responded.

Benedict stood up from his seat and started walking toward the door. He stopped just short of the door before turning back to the Marshall. "My name is Benedict by the way. It will be the last name your miserable life will ever hear."

Before Vanth could respond, he heard a noise from outside the bard. Benedict slipped outside and disappeared into the chaos. Cobb immediately ran outside and saw one of the buildings engulfed in flames. There were a couple citizens that laid lifeless in the streets while the town's people were rushing to gather their weapons. His deputy was running up to him to tell him of what had just occurred. Vanth knew that Benedict had orchestrated an attack.

"Get the kids to safety! Then gather the rest to get their weapons ready. We have some pest we need to get rid of." Vanth ordered while seeing Benedict on the other side of the crowd. 

"What are you going to do, Marshall?" The deputy asked.

"What I have to!" Cobb said before chasing after Benedict.

Cobb Vanth has his blaster pistol and a small group of town's people.

Mr. Benedict has his pistol and his group of mercenaries.

9 hours ago, patrickthekid said:

I believe Cobb's armor gives him the edge.

Should be noted that this does take place after krayt dragon, so Cobb has given armor to Din by this point

Hopefully that should even the playing field a bit 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.70 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - JohnnyChany
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.00 Total Combined Score
24.00 / 5 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match