MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 19050 Lola Bunny vs. The Caramel Bunny

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 14

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

There was a loud scream throughout the hallway of mirrors as the Joker was being eaten alive by five giant mechanical chattering teeth toys. Within seconds, the Joker was gone with a big puddle of blood left behind.

“Yeah, eat your heart out Batman! I just killed the Joker!” Quackerjack cheered to himself.

Quackerjack gets out Mr. Banana Brain and he makes the doll "talk" by using ventriloquism. “Yea, you showed him who’s the best jester.”

“Why thank you.” Quackerjack said to Mr. Banana Brain.

Meanwhile, at another part of the dome, LeBron James is down on the ground as Lola Bunny is on top of him, and punching away at his face.

“That’s for making a sequel to Space Jam!” Lola yelled as she gives another punch to James.

“And this is for not making me sexy in that movie!” Lola yelled as she keeps on punching James.

“But I’m not the real LeBron James! I’m a profile that is based off of him! We’re all profiles!” He yelled.

“Doesn’t matter. X9 said there can be only one winner in this battle royale, and I’m planning on staying alive.” Lola said as she gives one more punch to James that knocks him out cold.

Just then Lola got kicked in the back by someone that causes her to fall off of James, and onto the ground. Lola looked behind, and was shocked to see the one that attacked her was another female bunny.

“Sorry, honey. But there’s room for only one sexy bunny on this site, and that’s going to be me.” The Caramel Bunny said.

“Yeah, right. If the CBUB is going to have one sexy bunny, it's going to me.” Lola said as she got back up on her feet. “Just be thankful that this is a fight to the death. Because by the time I get done, you won’t even want to look at yourself in a mirror.”

Soon Lola and the Caramel Bunny began their fight.

--------

So, since Easter is coming up, it gave me the idea to use Lola Bunny and the Caramel Bunny in the next part to my arc.

The version of Lola Bunny that is in this match-up is the one from the first Space Jam movie.

Now while there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on these two hot bunnies. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these sexy bunnies will win this fight?

Rabbit on rabbit violence just in time for Easter, I can get with it. As far as I know, the Caramel Bunny has never displayed any athletic ability at all so I'm going with Lola by default, who should be beating up Lebron just because from what I heard Space Jam 2 was really bad and just an ad for all the IP under Warner Brother's umbrella.

• Like 1

Another pretty good set-up, Venom. Lol at Lola taking out LeBron. 

As for the match, though I haven't seen the latest Space Jam films, I'm willing to bet that Lola as she is in either film can take a rabbit that does little more than sit around and sensually promote some candy. Gotta admit, though, the Caramel Bunny does give off a slightly sexier tone than Lola does, even if Lola has more ... curves. 

BTW, I am not a furry! :P 

For those not familiar with the Cadbury Caramel bunny, here's a vid: 

I'm actually not sure I even remember seeing these ads back in the day. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.90 - DSkillz
3.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
15.90 Total Combined Score
15.90 / 4 = 3.98 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE