Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 19022 Yugo the Wolf vs. Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 11

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.f63f3d82538e4282de313e492d0f9828.jpeg

Jon Talbain, the darkstalker born to a werewolf father and a human mother, came to a stop as he walked through the streets of London. He knew he was in a different world, a London much like the one he knew, but decidedly different. One thing that wasn't different was the fearful and uncomfortable looks he was receiving from every human he passed. Jon Talbain felt the gaze of one particular onlooker very strongly and called it out.

JON TALBAIN: Whoever you are out there, show yourself. I know you are there.
A short pale blonde girl appeared before him. She wore her blonde hair in long pigtails tied with long black ribbons that resembled rabbit ears. She also had a black gothic lolita gown and a black umbrella topped by a cat’s face.

RACHEL ALUCARD: You are more perceptive than I would have given you credit for.

JON TALBAIN: Why are you watching me?

RACHEL: Does a woman’s gaze make you uncomfortable, werewolf?

JOHN TALBAIN: It does, when I don’t know the reason behind it.

RACHEL: How frustrating for you

JON TALBAIN: You are a vampire, right? I can smell it. Are you working with Demetri?

RACHEL: I know of no one named Demetri and dismissively referring to me as simply a vampire would be akin to referring to you as a braindead mutt, although much less accurate.

JON TALBAIN: You are following me around just to insult me?

RACHEL: I am following to observe you. 

JON TALBAIN: Observe me doing what?

RACHEL: Observe your existence, your being.

JON TALBAIN: That is cryptic and strange.

Screams of terror and pleas for help filled the night sky. The darkstalker, Jon Talbain, stood at high alert.

JON TALBAIN: We will have to finish this later.

Talbain quickly ran toward the loud cries.

RACHEL: Valkenhayn!

Valkenhayn Hellsing, Rachel’s trusted advisor and butler, as well as one of the legendary Six Heroes, appeared next to Rachel.

VALKENHAYN: Have you pieced it together m’lady.

RACHEL: No not yet. I want to keep my eye on him.

VALKENHAYN: If I may be so bold to ask, why him?

RACHEL: I am not sure. There is an aura around him I find fascinating. I need to see if there is something there or if my abilities are fading faster than I had anticipated.

VALKENHAYN: You appear troubled. I don’t believe I have seen you like this before.

RACHEL: In all of the time loops restarted by the Master Unit, this has never happened before. It appears we have succeeded in breaking the cycle, but at what cost. We are on a road without a map, an unfamiliar position and it does leave me with some doubt. Especially since Ragna has yet to appear in this new world. For now, I will keep my eye on this werewolf and see where it leads us.

Rachel and Valkenhayn teleported to the rooftop of a nearby building to get a better view of where Jon Talbain had run off to. A couple streets down, Jon Talbain had found the source of the screams of anguish and was startled to see another werewolf. This werewolf had blue fur, long claws, and glowing yellow eyes just like Jon. This creature also had more in common with Jon Talbain than just being a werewolf, he was a stranger in this world and was lashing out violently in rage and confusion at any unfortunate bystanders in his vicinity.

This werewolf was named Sabrewulf, a German aristocrat cursed with lycanthropy. In his own world, Sabrewulf had been using ancient medications and artifacts to slow his descent into savagery, but now that he was stranded in a strange place without them the real beast within was being unleashed. Jon Talbain had never been too fond of humans due to their treatment of his kind, however he had made a decision long ago that he would help any defenseless humans in danger. He rushed in and kicked Sabrewulf away.

JON TALBAIN: Run! Get out of here now!

The group of humans who hadn’t already been carved up by Sabrewulf quickly scampered to safety. Sabrewulf pounced on Jon and they rolled around briefly clawing at each other and drawing blood.  They returned to their feet. Sabrewulf growled and attempted to take a chomp out of Jon’s arm. Jon revealed a set of nunchucks and knocked back Sabrewulf. Sabrewulf took several more shots from Jon’s nunchucks and then Talbain followed with a jumping front kick that put Sabrewulf on his back.
On the rooftop, a smile appeared on Valkenhayn’s face.

VALKENHAYN: It would appear that your instincts are just as sharp as ever, m’lady. I can’t recall in all my years of service ever coming across a werewolf who was trained to utilize weapons like that and can fight with such discipline. 

RACHEL: You sell yourself short.

VALKENHAYN: I can’t recall a time where I ever pulled off a kick like that in my wolf form.

image.jpeg.6143891d281a8aa4c632652525b40c15.jpeg

At the street level, a third wolfman appeared in the person of Yugo Ogami. Yugo had heard that there was a werewolf spotted in the area. His immediate thought was that it might be Yuga Tsukigmai, also known as Fang. Yugo also worried if he or Yuga had been cloned by that bastard Busuzima just like Long and Shenlong. 

Once he laid his eyes on Jon Talbain and Sabrewulf, Yugo realized it was neither of these things. Yugo assumed both of these men were also zoanthropes. Yugo hated to see two zoanthropes fighting and disliked that it perpetuated stereotypes that the World of Coexistence organization was trying to fight against. Yugo took in the surroundings and noticed dead bodies and fearful humans hiding behind dumpsters and fleeing on foot from the vicious violence on display. However, there were two spectators on a roof that did not appear to be bothered at all by the brutal battle being waged on the streets. In fact, they looked intrigued. Their expressions immediately reminded Yugo of the horrible scientists at Tylon and the ZLF. Yugo wondered if it was possible that they were responsible for these men. He was determined to find out and Yugo made his way to the building where they stood.

The fight between Jon Talbain and Sabrewulf raged on, however it was becoming clear that although the two shared similar strength, Jon’s formal martial arts training was starting to create a gap between the two werewolves. Jon grabbed Sabrewulf and flipped him on his back with a rolling throw. He then followed with a vertical scissor kick and proceeded to wail away at Sabrewulf again with his nunchucks. Sabrewulf stumbled backwards. Jon faced his palm toward his opponent and charged his final attack. Jon summoned a dragon made of flame to appear next to him and rush through Sabrewulf, setting the former Konrad von Sabrewulf ablaze and engulfing him in a tornado of fire. When the fire dissipated, Sabrewulf fell unconscious to the ground.

Nearby, Yugo had reached the rooftop to question the spectators about their actual involvement.

YUGO: Hey you! Do you know those werewolves down there? Are you responsible for their conditions?

RACHEL: What I know is that you should just mind your own business unless you want to be maimed or worse.

Rachel looked back to the street level to see what Jon would do now that Sabrewulf was defeated.

YUGO: Hey! I want answers! What do you know? Are they zoanthrope experiments?

Rachel did not turn back or respond. Yugo grew agitated.
YUGO: Hey! I’m talking to you.

RACHEL: Ugh! You are still here, how regrettable.Know that your wants and questions are inconsequential and thus do not interest me.

YUGO: I don’t know who you think you are, but you don’t want to make me angry.

Yugo transformed into his wolf beast form.

VALKENHAYN: Hmmm, werewolves must be more common in this world.

RACHEL: That is unfortunate. The last thing I need is for my ears to be polluted with more whiny howls from mongrels.

YUGO: You have insulted me for the last time, lady.

Yugo attempted to attack Rachel. He was stopped in his tracks with confusion when a chubby red bat floated in front of him and Rachel’s umbrella transformed into a large cat blocking his path.

RACHEL: Nago! Gii! No! Valkenhayn?

VALKENHAYN: Yes m’lady.

RACHEL: Would you please dispose of this nuisance? I don’t want to lose track of Talbain because of this stray’s constant yammering.

VALKENHAYN: Yes m’lady.

Story note: Like in the I-No vs. Lord Raptor match, this match contains a match within the match (in this case John Talbain vs. Sabrewulf). This is because they are the most obvious opponents for one another, and it has already been done in the CBUB. So, I decided I would incorporate those results in, and on top of this one and Felicia vs. Taokaka there will be a few more sprinkled in that have already been done. Some that might be surprising.

20 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Story note: Like in the I-No vs. Lord Raptor match, this match contains a match within the match (in this case John Talbain vs. Sabrewulf). This is because they are the most obvious opponents for one another, and it has already been done in the CBUB. So, I decided I would incorporate those results in, and on top of this one and Felicia vs. Taokaka there will be a few more sprinkled in that have already been done. Some that might be surprising.

That explains that. I was like he's setting up these fights and doing them but then the match is of two different characters.

I'll go with Valkenhayn. As one of the legendary six warrirors he's gotta be to tier and that's saying a lot in Blaz Blue.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - DSkillz
4.20 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.70 Total Combined Score
8.70 / 2 = 4.35 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Yugo the Wolf: 2
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing: 4