MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 19019 The Joker vs. Quackerjack

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 13

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Gamera punched the 1987 Leonardo in the face so hard that it broke the ninja’s teeth and sent him flying away. Leonardo landed on Donatello’s back. Donatello was on top of Michelangelo. Michelangelo was on top of Raphael. Gamera was building-up fire within his own body, before he fired a big, powerful plasma fireball. Once all four of the giant Ninja Turtles got hit by the fireball, they exploded into a cloud of fire and smoke. With the 1987 Turtles now dead, Gamera roared in victory.

Unknown to Gamera, he was being watched by Quackerjack, who was hiding behind a tree at the Ruins Zone. Quackerjack was scared of all the fights that were happening inside the dome. “This is insane! There is no way I can survive this!” Quackerjack yelled.

Quackerjack gets out Mr. Banana Brain and he makes the doll "talk" by using ventriloquism. “Yea, if you can’t beat Darkwing Duck, how are you supposed to win against Superman, Goku, Optimus Prime, Luke Skywalker, Chloe Bourgeois.....”

“Ok, ok, I get it! There has to be a way for me to get out of this dome without me fighting!” Quackerjack yelled.

“Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you find a place to hide where no one will find you. That way, when everyone kills each other, you will be the only one left alive that will get to leave here.” Mr. Banana Brain “said” to Quackerjack.

That made Quackerjack very happy. “That’s an excellent idea!” Quackerjack looked at the building that was closest to him. “I will hide in there.” After Quackerjack put Mr. Banana Brain away, he made a run towards the building.

When Quackerjack opened the doors to the building, he was shocked by what was inside.

terrain2_hall_of_mirrors.jpg

“A Hall of Mirrors! This place is perfect!” Quackerjack cheered to himself.

Quackerjack was walking through the hallway. “Not only can I hide in here, but if anyone comes in here, I can use these mirrors to help me kill them.”

But Quackerjack stopped moving as he heard laughter throughout the hallway. Just then appearing on the mirrors was the Joker. “That’s a good idea. Too bad I’ve already thought of it.” Joker said.

At first Quackerjack was shocked, then he got mad. “Hey! Get lost! This place is mine!”

“Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.” Joker said.

“Oh yeah? Well once I kill you, I will have this place all to myself.” Quackerjack said.

The Joker laughs again. “A duck kills me? Now that’s funny.”

“Yeah, just as funny as DC making you pregnant.” Quackerjack said.

That made the Joker mad. “Ok, now it's on! Like a duck for dinner, you’re done!”

--------

So, since April Fools’ Day is tomorrow, it gave me the idea to use Quackerjack and the Joker in the next part to my arc. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

• Haha 1

Great idea for an April Fools day match Venom, I’m actually surprised it hasn’t been done sooner. I personally think this match will be much closer than people think, with toon-force Quackerjack is very durable and will be hard to put down. He’s also almost as insane and unpredictable as Joker so I don’t see him falling for Mr. J’s usual tricks or mind games. Mmmm, even though more people will probably vote for Joker due to popularity, I‘m gonna vote for Quackerjack, I just think his ability to match Joker’s insanity and toon-force abilities would allow him to score an upset on the Clown Prince of Crime.

• Like 1

Good entry for your battle royal, Venom. I don't remember Quckerjack being so blood thirsty before, but then again, I also had completely forgotten about Banana Brain until you included him. I commend your commitment to your girl, Chloe, putting her in very lofty company. 

• Like 1

Heh, good set-up, Venom. This is one of your better matches in a while. Good to see random character references here (I had just recently heard about Joker's pregnancy storyline in the comics :D). Speaking of ... 

3 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

I don't remember Quckerjack being so blood thirsty before, ...

This may not actually be too far off.  I don't know if Venom knew this or not, but in the Duck Tales/Darkwing Duck Boom! Studios Comics crossover, Quackerjack was running the Fearsome Five (now the Fearsome Four) and apparently became less cheerful and even more unhinged after Negaduck destroyed Mr. Banana Brain. 

As for the match, I gotta think on this a bit. Being that Joker and Quackerjack are both in a hall of mirrors and like using lethal toys, this could be a close one. Joker's done more sadistic things, but as mentioned, Quackerjack has some toon force (though I'm not sure how much since he's scared of being killed in this arc). I might be leaning toward Joker since he's more unhinged on average and Quackerjack's toon force may not be so strong here. 

I'm not sure how much a hall of mirrors will protect either of them from the larger and/or more powerful threats, though ... 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - SSJRuss
4.40 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Yukimuraster90

FPA Calculation:
7 Total Votes cast