Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

Match 19011 Marian Kelly vs. Ms. Y

JohnnyChany

THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE STREETS OF DRAGON RAGE PART 5

image.jpeg.83d9dc91bbb39ae79ee5125008350b90.jpeg

Inside the "Swaggage" shop in the downtown district of River City, Marian Kelly listened politely as her new friends Kyoko and Misako rattled on about their days at school. Eventually, however, she had to shut them down.

“Ok girls, it’s getting late, I’m going to need to shut down the shop for the night,” she stated.

“Ok Marian, we let you clean up,” said Kyoko. “We will stop by Friday after school.”

“Can’t wait.”

“Have a good night, Marian,” said Misako.

“You too.”

The two high school girls waved goodbye and then exited the shop. Marian went inside her janitor’s closet to grab a broom and a dustpan. Once inside the closet, Marian heard the light ringing of the front doorbell signaling an entrance into the store.

“You leave your books again, Kyoko?” Marian called out playfully.

When Marian stepped out of the janitor’s closet there were not high school girls standing in her entrance way, but rather three large intimidating looking men.

“Is there something I can help you gentlemen find real quick?” Marian offered. “It’s about to be closing time.”

“Nice looking shop you have here, it would be a shame if something happened to it,” one of the grunts threatened.

Marian let out an audible sigh. The three men then parted and a woman with short blonde hair and a short black dress walked between them through the entrance.

“You're not an easy woman to track down Miss Kelly,” stated the leader of the Syndicate. “River City is quite a ways away from New York.”

“Yeah, well the sun is brighter here, and the streets are cleaner, how can a girl resist?”

Ms. Y looked at the clothing items surrounding them. “You left your life as a narcotics detective to run a clothing store? What an… interesting life choice.”

“Listen lady, I’m going to need you to get to the point of this late-night visit. You’re from the Black Warriors, I take it,” Marian guessed.

Ms. Y scoffed. “Most certainly not. The Black Warriors are small potatoes compared to my operation. Also, I know something they never figured out. And neither did my father or my brother for that matter.”

“Man, you must love listening to yourself talk. And you have yet to answer my question.”

“I have a question for you, what is the best way to deal with meddlesome do gooders?” 

“I’m sure you're about to tell me,” Marian quipped.

“Yes I am. The answer is to pit them against another set of meddlesome do gooders,” Ms.Y informed.

What does this all have to do with me?” Marian inquired.

“The do gooders that I want to do my bidding are two guys you know quite well.” Ms. Y smiled. “Billy and Jimmy Lee.”

Ms. Y’s henchmen slowly began to approach Marian.

“Everyone knows if you want to manipulate the Lee brothers the best way to do so is to kidnap their beloved Marian.” Ms. Y snickered. “Take her!”

The three large grunts attacked Marian. She made quick work of all three of them with swift and powerful strikes and was able to put them down without damaging any of her apparel fixtures.

“You may have not received the memo, but I’ve been done with the getting kidnapped thing!” Marian declared. 

Ms. Y calmly placed earphones over her ears and pulled out a small speaker. “No matter, there is more than one way to exert leverage.”

Ms. Y played music from her speaker, the same music she had once used to get the wrestler, Max Thunder, under her control. Marian quickly clocked what was going on and speedily dashed and smashed the speaker in Ms. Y’s hands.

“I have had my fill of getting brainwashed as well,” Marian stated.

Ms. Y’s calm demeanor was beginning to slip. “How dare you!”

“Sorry I had to smash your toy.”

“Foolish girl, you just don’t get it.” Ms. Y pulled out her sword and aimed it in Marian’s direction. “One way or another you and the Lee brothers will submit to your new queen.”

image.jpeg.e26f96fd16fa88e342122e580d604fbd.jpeg

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.50 Total Combined Score
14.50 / 3 = 4.83 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Marian Kelly: 4