Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19010 I-No vs. Lord Raptor

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 10

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.2e0af4b701f0d13563103fada501123d.jpeg

Former nun turned pop star hopeful, Felicia, found herself on an unfamiliar street with no idea of how she had arrived there. She desperately searched around for something familiar but found nothing. Instead, she was greeted by open mouthed gaping from people as they passed by. The staring wasn’t entirely new to Felicia, but this was different. It was as if these people had never seen catwomen before. How could that be possible? Finally, a civilian woman spoke up.

WOMAN: You don’t belong here. You’re an abomination, you dirty zoanthrope.

Felicia assumed that zoanthrope was a new type of slur being directed at catwomen from humans, but she had no idea where it came from or what it meant. The blue haired dancing enthusiast didn’t have much time to ruminate on the word before she was ambushed from behind from a type of being she had never encountered before.

WOMAN: Oh god, there are two of them. Let’s get out of here.

The stranger had Felicia pinned to the ground. The stranger was an orange skinned female with long blonde pigtails and a black shadowy face hidden in a large beige hoodie.

TAOKAKA: Tao’s got you now, claw lady.

FELICIA: Huh?

TAOKAKA: Wow claw lady, you are like a mix of tail lady and boobie lady. You aren’t as big as boobie lady, but much bigger than lacking lad, meow..

FELICIA: Get off of me!

Felicia lifted herself up with her tail and kicked Taokaka off of her. Taokaka landed on her back before swiftly returning to her feet.

TAOKAKA: Hey, I was just having fun, meow. Why do you attack Tao?

FELICIA: You jumped me.

TAOKAKA: I just wanted to get your attention. Tao was out looking for food for the Kaka tribe when I got lost. 

Felicia felt some sympathy for this other cat-like creature.

FELICIA: I’m sorry to hear that. I’m lost too.

TAOKAKA: I don’t remember seeing you around before. Is claw lady also a descendent of cat person just like tail lady?

FELICIA: I… I don’t know any of these names or people you are referring to.

TAOKAKA: Boobie lady says we are called…uh…beastskins, meow. You are a beastskin, right claw lady?

FELICIA: My name is Felicia, and I am a darkstalker.

TAOKAKA: A Whatstocker?

FELICIA: A darkstalker.

TAOKAKA: Are darkstalkers good at buying and gathering food, because Tao is really hungry, meow.

FELICIA: What?

TAOKAKA: I just realized, you aren’t wearing any clothes, claw lady. If you walk around like that it’s going to make people want to play with your fun bags. People like Tao…

Taokaka lunged at Felicia who used her paws to knock back the Kaka clan vigilante. The quick back and forth excited Taokaka.

TAOKAKA: Oooh, you want to wrestle with Tao, claw lady?

Taokaka punched in the air like a boxer.

TAOKAKA: I should warn you I’ve been training with scruffy guy, meow, and I am really tough. When I win you have to buy Tao lots of meat buns.

Felicia was unsure of how she had gotten herself into this situation, but she readied herself for a fight. Taokaka again lunged at her. The two cat ladies slashed at each other with their claws. Taokaka went low and tried to trip up Felicia, but Felicia quickly jumped over the attempt.. Felicia knocked Taokaka into the air with a back kick and followed it up with a rolling attack. The two again clashed in mid air with similar slashing claw assaults. Felicia jumped over Taokaka, grabbed her from behind and threw her into a nearby tree. Taokaka became frustrated and flailed wildly at Felicia. Felecia again rolled herself into a ball and bulldozed through Taokaka. She launched Taokaka with a jumping uppercut and knocked her back to the ground with a dive kick. Felicia’s hair briefly turned pink as she charged up a combo of kicks and claw strikes that overwhelmed Taokaka and put the beastskin flat on her face.

TAOKAKA: Wow! You’re really strong, claw lady, meow. But you are also lucky Tao was fighting on an empty stomach.

Felicia had so many questions, however before she could even process what had just happened her keen ears heard a familiar guitar lick being blasted in a nearby warehouse. Was it him? Was he here?

image.jpeg.1d6bda95e9d6501f4bdde130cc00a390.jpeg

Inside the warehouse, Lord Raptor had taken the stage. Like his fellow darkstalker, Lord Raptor had recently found himself in a strange world. Unlike Felicia however, Raptor was taking a more proactive approach. The former rocker heard a metal band practicing at the warehouse before the show and assaulted them so that he could take their place. After all, a new world meant more souls to collect. At the start of the show, the “God of Metal” took the stage in his human form and convinced the audience that he was an unadvertised opening act. It didn’t take long before Lord Raptor had the entire audience eating out of his hand.

One mysterious audience member’s interest was especially peaked by Lord Raptor. Even more so when she could see what the other concert goers could not, that the heavy metal rock star was a zombie. This mysterious woman wore a sinister grin and a large red witch’s hat.

I-No could tell that Lord Raptor’s music was having an unusual effect on the audience and that excited her, although she was unsure what his endgame was at first. That was until he got into his final song, Sacrifice. The song’s lyrics were composed of an ancient curse designed to prepare sacrifices to the King of Makai. I-No watched with amusement as heavy metal heads left and right dropped dead as their souls left their bodies. This amusement quickly faded away when I-No felt the song was starting to have an effect on her as well. The time traveling music witch reached out and a guitar appeared from a portal and fell gracefully into her outstretched hand. She strummed it a few times and the resulting sound blew out the nearby speakers. The loud commotion interrupted Lord Raptor’s blissful guitar solo.

LORD RAPTOR: Hey! Who’s messing up my show!

I-NO: I wasn’t a fan of that track so I was looking for a skip button!

LORD RAPTOR: Everyone’s a critic.

Lord Raptor looked through a sea of dead bodies before his eyes landed on I-No.

LORD RAPTOR: That’s quite the getup you got there, baby, maybe I can add you to my band for my next performance.

I-NO: No thanks, I always take the lead.

I-No walked to the stage to join Lord Raptor.

I-NO: That’s a cute falsetto party trick you got there, zombie boy.

LORD RAPTOR: See right through me, do ya? I guess there is no need to pretend then.
Lord Raptor transformed back into his ghoulish zombie form.

LORD RAPTOR: Enjoy the show?

I-NO: Parts of it, but you’re nowhere near my league. In more ways than one.

LORD RAPTOR: You think you are a better rocker than the God of Metal? Hahahaha.

I-NO:  I know it.

LORD RAPTOR: Then let’s shred. But you should know, witchy baby, when I play, I play for keeps.

I-NO: I’m not really the commitment type, but I’m always down for a good time.

LORD RAPTOR: Be prepared to be lifted to heaven before I drag you to hell.

I-NO: Promises Promises. I just hope there is enough stamina in that decaying body of yours to last at least a little while or I'll be wholly unsatisfied.

This’ll be a close battle as both are actually some of the strongest fighters in their respected universe’s: I-No was the main boss of Guilty Gear XX and Lord Raptor is considered on the same tier as Demitri and Morrigan since in canon he held his own against Demitri in a very close battle. It’s tough but ultimately I’ll give the nod to Lord Raptor since gameplay wise he’s far superior with a more varied list of attacks, greater mobility, and just being an easier character to play as and learn the controls.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.30 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.30 Total Combined Score
14.30 / 3 = 4.77 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
I-No: 3
Lord Raptor: 4