Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 18989 Kan-Ra vs. Taria De Castillo

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 8

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.008c9dc0fd4955a9ee54665c9d285c4e.jpeg

Jade walked into Kitana’s throne room with two women the Edenian princess had never seen before. They both appeared to be from Earthrealm. One was dressed as kunoichi, the other a belly dancer. It was the two warriors that had attached themselves to Larcen Tyler when Raiden and the Eternal Champion plucked him from the past.
KITANA: This is what was so important? This is what Raiden left for us?
Jade nodded.

KITANA: Why?

JADE: He said they are here to help us, but he left before I could get a definitive answer from him.

KITANA: What?

JADE: He said something major was happening in Earthrealm, but departed before giving any further details. Not to worry, our spies in Earthrealm should know something soon.

Kitana walked over to the two warriors and looked them over.

KITANA: If I was to guess I would say that Raiden doesn’t trust us to quell any potential uprsings in Outworld on our own and he is desperate to keep the tentative peace that exists between both realms for as long as he can.

JADE: He was being intentionally vague and complimentary, but that was my assumption to his intention as well.

Kitana stood in the kunoichi’s face.

KITANA: We should reject them on principle and call out Raiden for the condescending manipulator that he is. On the other hand, if there is one thing I have learned it is that it is never a bad thing to have as many highly skilled fighters on your side as you can. You look like you could have been an Edenian assassin, what is your name?

KOYASHA: My name is Koyasha. the Thunder God promised me if I impressed while in your service he would arrange a fight with the demon, Asmodeus, for me.

JADE: Your goal in this is to battle a demon? I think I like her.

Kitana turned her attention to the other woman.

KITANA: What is your story?

NAMIRA: I am Namira, I was the Princess of Tulwara until my family was murdered by the Master Assassin of the Seven Winds. After that I was sold into slavery and was taught the deadly arts in a harem. I was following the fighter that had defeated the son of my family’s killer when I was whisked into this time period. 

KITANA: Hmm, that Raiden does work in mysterious ways.

NAMIRA: What makes you say that?

KITANA: Did Raiden tell you about me?

NAMIRA: Only your name and title.

KITANA: Before I became Kitana Kahn, I was Princess Kitana, princess of Edenia. My father’s murder was arranged by the Emperor of Outworld. That emperor, Shao Kahn, then raised me as his own daughter and used me as his personal assassin until he could build a better, more loyal version of me.

JADE: You are both royalty forced into servitude after the murders of your families, raised to be killers because of your circumstances.

KITANA: Raiden must think we might learn from one another.

image.jpeg.78de81e6b317318de00485178e0e066c.jpeg

In a small village in South America, Maya tried valiantly to fell the winged harpy beast, Lavia. She attacked with the daggers she had taken from the evil Babylonian vizier, Kan-Ra, and she jumped and dashed around the monster to try and make up for Lavia’s added advantage of flight. In the end, however, she was not strong enough to come out victorious. 
Lavia swooped in over Maya and attempted to grab Maya with her talons. Maya successfully swiped away the grab but left herself open for an attack from Lavia’s outstretched wings. The two exchanged kicks and again Maya tried to get in close with her daggers. Lavia quickly levitated into the air to get to a safe distance and then shot six knife like projectiles from her wings. They appeared to look like feathers although they were much more solid and piercing and they knocked the daggers from Maya’s hands. Lavia followed up with a cyclone attack on Maya by spinning in circles. Lavia screamed into the air. She briefly disappeared into a large ball of fire and then reemerged as a phoenix made up entirely of flame. Lavia flew through Maya in this form, setting the warrior aflame until she fell unconscious. Lavia returned to her normal form and stood victoriously over Maya, ready to finish off her prey.

Unbeknownst to Maya, the former prisoner of the Night Guard, Kan-Ra, was only a few hundred miles away from her fight with Lavia. The wicked sorcerer had arrived in this world months earlier after being thrown into a portal of his own making by Maya herself. At first he had ventured to escape back to his own world before changing his mind and vowing to become an immortal ruler of his current domain.

To this end, Kan-Ra looked up mystical artifacts that he could utilize in building up an army. He stumbled upon an old text that came with it the promise of a loyal horde of demons. Kan-Ra set up a temple in a jungle clearing and had recently finally finished his preparations for the ceremony. He read the incantation from a recently resurfaced scroll and waited for the results. He did not have to wait long as a red portal appeared close to him.

KAN-RA: Demon horde! Your new master beckons you!
The first thing that walked through the portal was not a grotesque or beastly creature, but a beautiful woman with a stern glare. It was Taria de Castillo, the daughter of the onetime Duke of Iberia, and the prophesied one to defeat the demon, Asmodeus, during the time of the Mace of Tanis.

TARIA: I am free again! What is your name, dark wizard?

KAN-RA: Kan-Ra.

TARIA: Kan-Ra, your new queen thanks you for freeing her from her dimensional prison. There is little time to waste, I have dreamed of revenge for hundreds of years.

KAN-RA: Queen? I didn’t not open this portal for a new ruler. I opened this portal for an army.

Taria squinted her eyes at Kan-Ra.

TARIA: The text for the spell to open the gate did not refer to me specifically?

KAN-RA: No.

TARIA: Disappointing. I am Taria de Castillo, master of black magic, and the rightful ruler of the Demonlands.

An explosion of sand appeared around Kan-Ra’s fist as he clenched it in frustration.

KAN-RA: I have no interest in who you are. Only in the demon horde that was promised.

TARIA: The scroll promised you a demon horde? Oh, that second rate sorcerer taunts me, even now.

KAN-RA: Are you saying there is no demon army?

Taria held her hand to the portal and vicious howls and screams echoed through from the other side.

TARIA: Yes, there is an army, my army, an army that responds to the strongest power, my power, and is ready and waiting to bring this dimension to its knees.

This was not what Kan-Ra wanted to hear. He felt anger at having spent so much time just to help someone else in their ambitions. But suddenly, a small smile crept across his face as he remembered a small detail from the ancient text. Something Kan-Ra had originally thought was a mistranslation but was most likely literal. The text stated that the portal would give the one who opened it a chance to command their own demon horde. Kan-Ra let out a sinister chuckle.

KAN-RA: So this is my chance.

TARIA: What was that?

KAN-RA: You said your army responds to the strongest power.

A whirlwind of sand rose around Kan-Ra.

KAN-RA: Once the horde sees my superior sorcery, they will kneel to me.

TARIA: You would dare challenge me?

KAN-RA: I will crush you.

Good thing these two aren't teaming up. Taria is more powerful than her game play lets on. If they had made more sequels of Mace, they probably would have given her some really epic finishers. Still, I think Kan-Ra can take her. I vote him.

So Kan-Ra is essentially Imhotep from the Mummy if he wasn’t held back by his simping over Evelyn, meanwhile Taria gives off major Morgan Le Fay vibes but is apparently much stronger considering her plans are to become the ruler of Hell itself. Both sound like tough customers, but while Kan-Ra seeks to rule the world, Taria wanting to rule Hell itself is just way ballsier so I gotta give her the nod.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 11:59 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

So Kan-Ra is essentially Imhotep from the Mummy if he wasn’t held back by his simping over Evelyn, meanwhile Taria gives off major Morgan Le Fay vibes but is apparently much stronger considering her plans are to become the ruler of Hell itself. Both sound like tough customers, but while Kan-Ra seeks to rule the world, Taria wanting to rule Hell itself is just way ballsier so I gotta give her the nod.

you know. I played Mace for decades. Had the companion books or whaterver they were that they used to make in the 90's to fleece people out of more money. I that one little fact has gone over my head all these years. Taria wants to take over Hell. Half the demons in Hell don't want to do that!. This chick is crazy!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.60 - DSkillz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.70 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
27.30 Total Combined Score
27.30 / 6 = 4.55 Final Rating on the match