Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18987 Rama vs. Elle Driver

StormChaser

Rama snuck up onto Budd’s trailer. He tried to open the door, but Budd had shot at him with his shotgun. Rama had just barely missed being shot by the blast. Rama dived on the ground while Budd unloaded more shots from his shotgun. 

Budd said “I hear you killed Beatrix! That is impressive. I also hear you killed Vernita, not as impressive” 

Rama did not respond. He looked around to see if there were any openings that he could use to attack his opponent. The trailer was small, but every entry point would mean that he could be shot down by Budd. Rama crawled underneath the trailer and took out his pistol. 

Budd stopped firing and slowly walked around his trailer. He tried to listen for the faintest sound so he could attack. Budd slowly walked over to the door and looked outside. He did not see any sign of Rama. 

Rama heard the footsteps above him and started shooting through the floor. One of the bullets went through Budd’s foot. Budd screamed in pain and started jumping around. Budd immediately aimed his shotgun down at the floor and started firing. 

Rama rolled out from underneath the trailer and jumped toward the door. He shot at Budd’s direction. One of the bullet’s grazed Budd’s shoulders, and Budd dropped his weapon on the floor. 

Budd jumped over and ran into one of his rooms. He took out the Honzo sword that he kept secret from Bill. Budd looked down at the blood coming out of his foot and shoulder. He knew that he lost the element of surprise, but he was not going out without a fight.  

Rama kept his gun held high and slowly started walking toward the room that Budd ran into. Rama knew that he had to be ready for anything. He looked around to make sure he knew what his surroundings were. 

Budd tossed a knife at Rama’s direction. Rama jumped out of the way. Budd limped out of the room as fast as he could and started slashing at Rama with his Honzo sword. Rama was able to dodge most of the attacks.  

Budd was moving slower with his wounds and his years of not practicing with his sword, but his attacks were still precise. Rama was able to dodge all the attacks with ease and slammed his fist against Budd’s face. Budd stumbled back after he felt his nose break under Rama’s fist.  

Budd spit out a mouth full of blood and looked over Rama. Budd gave off a bloody smile. He lifted his Honzo sword once again and pointed it at Rama. Rama took out his knife and held it as a defensive position. 

Budd said “You are tough. I think you might give old Bill a run for his money.” 

Budd tried slashing at Rama once again, but Rama dodged the attack. Rama was able to slice open Budd’s throat with one movement. Budd’s stumbled back and fell back against his recliner. He held his hands against his neck and looked up at Rama. Budd slowly faded away while Rama leaned down to pick up the Honzo sword. 

Rama knew that there was something different about this sword. It was extremely sharp and durable. He knew that if he were to face off against stronger opponents, he would need something that would be able to keep up with their weapons. Rama took the sword and left the lifeless Budd behind in his trailer.  

Rama set out to track down Bill. While he was planning to head off to his location, Elle had driven to check on Budd. She was upset that she had to go see the drunken old fool, but Bill had requested that she check on his brother. 

Elle arrived at the trailer and saw the bullet holes throughout the trailer. She walked inside and found Budd’s lifeless body laying on the recliner. Elle started to laugh while she looked over his body. Elle took out her phone to call Bill. 

Elle said “Bill, I’m so sorry but Budd is dead. He must have come in the middle of the night.” 

Bill said “Report back as soon as possible. I am going to make arrangements for us to trap this son of a bitch.” 

Elle said “Of course.” 

Elle headed out of the trailer. She got into her car and looked over the Honzo sword that she picked up from the aftermath of Rama’s battle with the Beatrix and Vernita. Elle then decided that she could try and track down Rama herself. She thought that if she brought Bill his head, that would impress him. 

Elle started using her contacts to track the special forces operative that she had manipulated into killing the Bride. Elle was able to track Rama down and started following him. After hours of trying to catch up with him, Elle was able to drive up behind Rama’s car. 

Rama noticed that he was being followed. He did not want this person to follow him much longer, especially if he was going to try and face off against Bill. Rama drove off the beaten path and led Elle to the middle of nowhere.  

He spun his car around and stopped in the middle of nowhere. Rama jumped out of the car with his gun ready for battle. Rama reached for the Honzo sword and knelt behind the car. He waited for the other person to stop. Rama saw a glimpse of the one-eyed woman that was following him. 

Elle got out of her car and looked around. She smiled as she reached for the Bride’s Honzo sword. Elle also went ahead and took out a pistol.  

Elle said “You have proven yourself, Rama. I am glad I got you to kill Beatrix for me. She would have proven to be a problem if you didn’t kill her. Also you did me a favor in killing that drunken fool and that housewife” 

Rama said “It was you. You tricked me and lied to me into killing that innocent woman. She deserved her revenge.” 

Elle said “That woman was far from innocent and she will never get her revenge. You saw to that.” 

Rama said “I will do what she could not. I will rescue her daughter from that Bill.” 

Elle said “Your services are no longer required. I am going to bring your head to Bill and clean up this mess once and for all.” 

Rama has a pistol, a knife, and a Honzo sword 

Elle has a pistol, a knife, and a Honzo sword 

Reminds me of my action movie tournament that I did a long time ago. Part of me kinda wants to revive it.

For this matchup though I’m backing Rama, I watched The Raid and that dude is such a badass. He’s fighting off multiple men at once, tanking so much damage and hits, and the way he finishes his opponents is just so brutal and harsh. Not saying that Elle ain’t a badass either, but Rama is just on another level from her.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.60 - JohnnyChany
4.80 - SSJRuss
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.40 Total Combined Score
18.40 / 4 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE