The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 18978 Trident (Eternal Champions) vs. Hydron

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 6

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.88a929c99ec6d1f20255a20901d0a7b6.jpeg

After Raiden’s sudden reemergence and dire warning, Fujin became concerned. The two discussed the matter in the Eternal Champion’s cabin surrounded by the Eternal Champion and his  nine selected champions from throughout history, Larcen Tyler, Shadow Yamoto, Jonathan Blade, R.A.X. Coswell, Xavier Pendragon, Trident, Midknight, Jetta Maxx, and Slash.

FUJIN: Brother, what do you mean it is something else. What other realm could be invading other than Outworld? The Netherrealm? The Chaosrealm?

RAIDEN: The incursions are not from any known realms that I am aware of.
ETERNAL CHAMPION: Incursions? As in a multiple amount.

RAIDEN: Yes, and they are seemingly coming from different worlds.Whatever is going on, it is on a massive scale.

FUJIN: We need to consult the elder gods.

RAIDEN: I don’t disagree, but we must first gather our forces and we will need to address some of the invaders right away . Some have proven to be immediately hostile and pose a great danger to the people of Earthrealm.

JONATHAN BLADE: Can someone tell us what exactly is going on?

RAIDEN: Most of you will go with Fujin to meet up with other defenders of Earthrealm. We will need to be unified in the face of the unknown. One of you also needs to come with me. There is already a monster from another world causing massive destruction and he needs to be stopped.

JONATHAN BLADE: What kind of monster?

RAIDEN: An aquatic monster who attacked from the ocean.

TRIDENT: This sounds like something for me.

ETERNAL CHAMPION: Trident would be the best equipped to handle this particular threat.

RAIDEN: Very well.

SLASH: Me wants to go to. Me will destroy evil fish beast!

RAIDEN: It is always wise to bring along backup.
Raiden pulled in Slash and Trident close to him and teleported away in an explosion of lightning.

JETTA MAXX: It’s going to take awhile to get used to that.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Who are these Earthrealm defenders that we are supposed to meet up with?

FUJIN: Cassie Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax Briggs, and the Special Forces team.

LARCEN TYLER: What’s so special about ‘em?

FUJIN: They have kept the Earth safe for years by participating in brutal mortal kombat tournaments and consistently defeating the forces of evil

XAVIER PENDRAGON: Then we should hurry to them. As the man in the conical hat said, we don’t have a lot of time.

The remaining champions gathered around Fujin and the God of Wind prepared to whisk them away. Shadow Yamoto noticed the Eternal Champion had not moved in to join them.

SHADOW YAMOTO: Are you not coming with us?

ETERNAL CHAMPION: My place remains here. I wish you well, champions. The very fate of the Earth may rest on your success in the battles ahead. Remember, you were chosen for this.

Several thousand miles away Raiden, Trident, and the caveman, Slash, arrived at the northern European coastal city being terrorized by the half nautilus, half kraken creature, Hydron. Hydron was the second of the dark sorcerer Scion’s magically enhanced monsters to appear and attack a defenseless city in Earthrealm. He was preceded by the harpy, Lavia, who recently assaulted a small village in South America. Raiden placed an encouraging hand on Trident’s shoulder.

RAIDEN: I missed your entrance into our time. What is your story, warrior?

TRIDENT: I am a warrior from Atlantis. I fought as a gladiator for my people. On the day I was to fight for the right to share the land with the Romans, a Roman gladiator rigged a pillar to cause my death. That was my fate until the Eternal Champion intervened.

Trident stared at the trident weapon that had replaced his right hand.

TRIDENT: Now there is nothing I won’t do for the one responsible for saving my life.

SLASH: Me agree.

Raiden stared off into the distance where the monster, Hydron, was reeking havoc.

RAIDEN: Now is the time to prove that the Eternal Champion’s faith in you was justified.

TRIDENT: I will slay the beast.

SLASH: Me help too.

TRIDENT: No Slash, this is my fight. I need you to make sure the people are safe from any other possible attacks.

RAIDEN: Agreed.

Slash reluctantly went along with their plan and rushed toward the docks to help bring people to safety. Trident walked with purpose toward Hydron and prepared himself for battle.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.60 - DSkillz
4.60 - Mercenaryblade
4.00 - SSJRuss
4.60 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
22.80 Total Combined Score
22.80 / 5 = 4.56 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE