The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 18964 Makoto Nanaya vs. Alice the Rabbit

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 4

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Guilty Gear/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.3256fbf4a3647b2c5f17c535bfa95481.jpeg

Makoto Nanaya sat up and grabbed her head in pain. The last thing she could remember was being confronted by Captain Hazama and then being thrown into the Boundary. Where she ended up, she did not know. She stood up and looked around. The world was not familiar at all. Panic set in. Makoto’s only hope was that maybe a familiar face was sent to this strange world with her. Hazama had made not very veiled threats to her about her friends Tsubaki and Noel, so Makoto wondered if she would find them there. Or perhaps she could find members of Sector Seven like Kokonoe. Makoto set out looking for anything familiar.

Unfortunately, the only familiar thing she found was disgusted looks and scared reactions from a nearby group of humans.

MAN #1: Filthy zoanthrope! You’re an abomination!

Makoto had never heard that term before and had no idea what it meant.

MAKOTO: I’m not a zoanthrope, whatever that is. I am a soldier of the Novus Orbis Librarium.

MAN #2: Novus whatus library? Is that some sort of mutant army?

MAKOTO: No. it’s not a mutant army. The N.O.L. is a…..

Makoto stopped herself. It was apparent that wherever she was the N.O.L. was not a thing so there would be no use in explaining it. 

MAKOTO: Nevermind.

MAN #1: This zoanthrope chick isn’t even making sense. Must have some brain deficiency along with her mutation.

Most of the crowd left, but a young boy stayed behind.

BOY: I don’t care what they say, I think you are really pretty.

MAKOTO: Um.. thanks.

BOY: You seem lost.

MAKOTO: I’m definitely lost.

BOY: There is a W.O.C. building a few blocks down. They can probably help you out,

MAKOTO: W.O.C.?

BOY: The World of Coexistence organization. Wow miss, you really are out of the loop, aren’t you?

Makoto thanked the boy for his kind suggestion and made her way to the W.O.L. building. She thought about the term as she traveled there. She wondered how much better her childhood could have been if there was a World of Coexistence organization in her world. When she walked in to the W.O.C. building, the reactions to her were much different then they had been on the street. No one appeared phased by her appearance and she was immediately approached by a woman in her early 20s with short brown hair.

ALICE: Hi, my name is Alice. How can I help you?

MAKOTO: I’m not sure.

ALICE: Let’s start with your name.

MAKOTO: My name is Makoto Nanaya.

ALICE: Hi Makoto, as I said my name is Alice. Have your zoanthrope abilities developed naturally or were you experimented on?

MAKOTO: There’s that word again. What is a zoanthrope? That’s not me.

ALICE: That’s what we are called. There is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. Here I’ll show you mine.

Without another word, Alice transformed into a human sized rabbit.

image.jpeg.a7d21a9322b60110872207bd3cbafc87.jpeg

MAKOTO: Whoa! You can transform?

ALICE: You can’t transform?

MAKOTO: No. I always look like this, I’m a beastskin.

ALICE: I don’t understand.

MAKOTO: It’s a long story. Is there a place where maybe we can sit and talk?

ALICE: Sure.

Makoto and Alice went into a private room where Makoto explained as best she could about her world, the N.O.L., seithr, grimoires, and cauldrons. Although she did her best to keep it concise for Alice, by the end of the story the rabbit zoanthrope’s head was spinning.

ALICE: My gosh! That’s a lot to process.

MAKOTO: How do you guys access the Boundary here? I figure that is my only way home.

ALICE: Wish I could help you with that. I have never even heard of the boundary before now.

Makoto frowned with disappointment.

ALICE: But I’m sure we could find somebody that can help get you home.

MAKOTO: That would be great. Thank you.

ALICE: No problem. While you are here though could you help me out with something?

MAKOTO: Of course.

ALICE: My friend Yugo is worried that something major is about to go down and we all need to be ready. Thinking about it now, just your appearance here means he is probably right. I have been trying to get stronger so I can help him with whatever danger lies ahead. I feel like I have made good progress, but I am not sure. You said you are a soldier in your world, right?

MAKOTO: Yes.

ALICE: Would you mind sparring with me? How I fare against a squirrel girl soldier from another dimension would be a real good indicator of how far I’ve come.

MAKOTO: Ok. But, I should warn you I am pretty strong.

WOW! Makoto Nanaya in her first Official Match! I added her to the site years ago.

I like the match and I give the setup a 5.0.

Love to see Bloody Roar involved in a storyline, one of my favorite fighting-game franchises.

Based on moveset, Makoto is the better but Alice has a stronger base and can match the speed. She's more durable imo. Alice gets my vote.

On 3/14/2023 at 7:49 PM, SSJRuss said:

Love to see Bloody Roar involved in a storyline, one of my favorite fighting-game franchises.

I remember you asking about including them the last go around. I have looked into the franchise since then. Seems like it would be a fun series to try if and when I get the chance. I have currently just got into Blazblue (coincidentally the other representative in this match.)

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.60 - DSkillz
4.00 - SSJRuss
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.60 Total Combined Score
18.60 / 4 = 4.65 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Makoto Nanaya: 3