Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18958 Rama vs. Budd

StormChaser

Vernita shot at the distracted Rama. Vernita missed her target. Rama immediately spun around and threw Beatrix's knife in Vernita's direction.

Vernita quickly jumped out of the way. The knife got stuck into the wall next to the elevator doors. She looked over and saw the knife lodged into the wall next to her.

While Vernita was distracted, Rama threw his knife into her chest. Vernita's body slammed back against the elevator doors. Vernita's body slid down onto the floor. 

Rama slowly walked over toward his attacker. Vernita let out one final breath before her head dropped against the floor. Rama reached down and took his knife out of Vernita's chest. He then left her lifeless body behind. 

Soon after Rama left, the elevator doors opened wide. Nicki stood in shock while she looked down at her mother's body. She then looked over and saw the body of Beatrix Kiddo. Nicki turned her head and saw Beatrix's knife lodged into the wall. 

Rama was able to find Beatrix's car in the parking lot. He found the files regarding the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. After looking over the files, he realized the other woman in the lobby was Copperhead. After looking over the other members, he found that the remaining members were Budd, Elle and Bill.

Rama was angry that he was manipulated into fighting Beatrix. After hearing her dying wish for him to rescue her daughter, Rama decided to set out to find Beatrix's daughter. Rama set his sights for the United States.

Meanwhile, Elle had received word that both Beatrix and Vernita were killed. She was hesitant about confronting Bill. She knew that Bill would be furious once he received the news. 

Elle quietly made her way to her boss. Bill patiently waited for Elle to provide him with current events. He them saw that Elle seemed distressed. 

Bill said "What is it, Elle?"

Elle said "Beatrix woke up from her coma"

Bill said "She will be coming for us. Someone should warn Vernita."

Elle said "I tried... I knew you had a soft spot for Beatrix. I was going to try and set a trap for her."

Bill said "And how did that work out?"

Elle said "She killed the woman that murdered O-Ren. She then killed a couple operatives that I sent for her."

Bill said "Where is Beatrix now?"

Elle said "Dead. Vernita was hiding out at a complex in Indonesia. The operatives that i sent there killed both Beatrix and Vernita."

Bill said "That is upsetting."

Elle said "I have lost track of the operative."

Bill said "That is very disappointing, Elle." 

Bill started gathering his things and packing his luggage. Bill then booked a flight to meet with him brother Budd. Bill then turned and looked at Elle.

Bill said "You need to clean this up"

Elle said "Where are you going"

Bill said "I am going to warn my brother."

Bill left Elle to search for Rama. Bill set his sights Budd's new home. Bill looked over the recreational vehicle Budd that lived in. Bill wanted to help his brother but he knew that Budd wanted to live a simple life since what they had done to Beatrix. 

Budd saw his brother approaching and walked out to greet him. Budd sat down in a chair in front of Bill. He took a mouth of dip and spoke with his brother.

Bill said "Vernita and O-Ren are dead."

Budd said "Was it Beatrix?"

Bill said "She's dead too"

Budd said "was it Elle?"

Bill said "not exactly. It is a long story."

Budd said "Then what happened?"

Bill said "Elle hired an operative to trap and kill Beatrix. He then killed Vernita. I'm worried that whoever it was will come for the rest of us. I'm worried he'll come for you"

Budd said "Well I'll be here. "

Bill said "Where is you sword?"

Budd said "I pawned it for a couple hundred bucks."

Bill said "That sword was priceless."

Budd said "Well the pawn shop owner didn't seem to think so. Listen brother, whatever happens will happen. I ain't running from anyone"

Bill left his brother behind. Budd did not know what to expect but he figured if the person that killed Beatrix would be a worthy opponent. Budd got his shotgun. He then picked up his sword and looked over it. Budd laughed when he realized that Bill believed it when he told him that he pawned it off. 

Budd sat back and waited. He opened up a cold bottle of beer. Budd sat back in bis chair and waited for whoever this assassin was.

Rama had tracked Budd's location. He looked over the recreational vehicle and figured that he could not underestimate his surroundings. Rama waited for nightfall in hopes that he could use stealth to help in his battle. 

Rama has his police gear, pistol, baton, and knife

Budd has a shotgun and his sword