Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18947 D'Vorah vs. Q-Bee

JohnnyChany

THE TRUE CHOSEN ONE: A 2ND FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER PART 2

(Mortal Kombat/Killer Instinct/BlazBlue/Darkstalkers/Bloody Roar/Red Earth/Eternal Champions/
Mace: The Dark Age)

image.jpeg.18d8668aec933c0b170a2e0f3e76a7c7.jpeg

Shao Kahn and Sindel traveled to the Netherrealm in a desperate attempt to find stronger allies for their fight against Earthrealm.

SINDEL: Are you sure this is wise, husband? I truly detest the Netherrealm.

SHAO KAHN: Yes, wife. If we want to conquer Earthrealm and take down Kotal and Katana we need stronger warriors. That much is clear.

SINDEL: Could we not turn to Earthrealm itself for warriors? The rise of those Zoanthrope things could provide us with a great opportunity. The humans hate and fear them. They are rife for easy manipulation?

SHAO KAHN: The recruitment of Zoanthropes is already under way. But, it is not enough.

Shao Kahn and Sindel reached a large steel door covered in chains.

SINDEL: There is a reason the Cauldron of Space has been locked away for centuries.

SHAO KAHN: Yes, the Cauldron of Space has the ability to look into different worlds and dimensions, parallel to our own. But there is nothing to fear. We can pick and choose what we take out and I will select only the strongest warriors that will submit to my will.

SINDEL: If we can get to it.

Shao Kahn picked up his hammer and prepared to strike.

SHAO KAHN: I expect there to be some mystical barrier as well on this door. Prepare yourself.

Shao Kahn gathered his strength and struck the door with his hammer. A few of the chains fell harmlessly to the ground and the door opened rather easily.

SHAO KAHN: Not what I was expecting.

Sindel knelt down and inspected the chains.

SINDEL: These chains look fairly new. That can’t be right. What could this mean?

The two entered through the door and into a room full of fog and mist. After they took a few more steps in they found the source of the hazy atmosphere. The Cauldron of Space had been tipped over and blue and orange liquid was slowly oozing out as well as fog and mist.

SINDEL: Someone was recently here.

SHAO KAHN: Whoever it was lost control of Cauldron.

SINDEL: What do we do?

SHAO KAHN: We prepare. Whatever calamity has leaked into this world will cause chaos. Chaos we will capitalize on.

Shao Khan clenched his fist in determination.

Elsewhere in the Netherrealm, D’vorah scavenged around looking for bodies to ingest with the larvae to create more Kytinn like herself. With her most recent allies defeated, and her former allies betrayed by her, D’vorah’s only hope for survival and the survival of her race was to increase the numbers and vitality of the hive. She walked through a darkened cavern with some other Kytinn that she herself had recently created with hapless bodies from the Netherrealm. They heard strange screams, not the normal ones that usually echoed through the cursed realm of the damned.

After they exited the cavern, D’Vorah witnessed a bizarre sight she had not seen before. What appeared to be humans dressed as bees were devouring every type of creature around them. They all had very similar appearances although the one closest to where D’Vorah stood clearly was being deferred to by the others. These interlopers to the Netherrealm were upsetting D’Vorah as they were ingesting all they could like vultures picking up scraps, leaving nothing for D’Vorah herself. As D’Vorah drew closer, she made a surprising discovery. These were not humans at all. Not even close.

image.jpeg.dae3f9c95dec7d08bb158176f0404d06.jpeg

D’VORAH: You are not fooling This One with that fake humanoid face under your eyes.

The creature stopped her meal to regard D’Vorah.

Q-BEE: It is just a tool to lure in food.

D'VORAH: Food? What manner of creature are you?

Q-BEE:  I am the Queen of the Soul Bees, and I am hungry. Do you know where I can find more souls?

D’VORAH: This One has no desire to be your meal provider.

Q-BEE: Then leave us be.

Anger grew inside of D’Vorah in response to the flippant attitude of this strange new species that was stealing potential hosts. Then an idea sprang into her mind. What powers and abilities would a Kytinn controlled Soul Bee possess? Could controlling the Soul Bees help the Hive expand exponentially? The possibility needed to be explored.

D’VORAH: This One will devour the Queen and ingest the Soul Bees!

image.gif