Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18945 Rama vs. Vernita Green

StormChaser

Beatrix took out her sword and went to strike Rama down. Rama was barely able to miss the powerful blade. He was able to take out his pistol and aimed his at the Bride.

Beatrix kicked his gun out of his hand. Rama then knocked the Bride into the lobby of the apartment complex. Beatrix immediately got to her feet and held her sword in a defensive position.

Rama took out his baton and held it up in the air. He knew that there was nothing his baton would do against his opponent's sword but he had to find a way to get her sword out of her hands. Beatrix swung her blade through the air.

Rama was able to dodge the blade once again. He slammed his baton down against the Bride's collar bone. Beatrix cried out in pain but was able to push her adversary back. 

Rama jumped forward and punched Beatrix across the face. He then knocked the sword out of her hand. Beatrix immediately tried kicking Rama in the thigh.

Rama was able to counter the attack and twisted her ankle. Beatrix spun around and pivoted her other foot toward Rama. Rama caught her leg and threw her against the front desk. 

Beatrix busted through the wooden desk. She took out her pistol and spun around. Rama dived behind the counter. Beatrix shot a couple times but missed her opponent. 

Rama picked up a phone book and tossed it at Beatrix's direction. Beatrix dodge the attack and then tried shooting at Rama again. Rama jumped on the floor and crawled away from the gun shots.

He then jumped over the counter and kicked the gun out of Beatrix's hand. Beatrix took out her knife and tried stabbing Rama. Rama immediately took out his knife. 

Both Rama and Beatrix circled around each other. Beatrix looked at Rama's dark eyes. She was almost happy that she met a worthy opponent but she knew that he stood in her way of revenge.

Rama could see the anger and rage in her eyes. He had to stop her before she could hurt any innocent lives. Beatrix swung her knife through the air and tried slicing at Rama. 

Rama dodged the attack and quickly sliced the upper arm of the Black Mamba. Beatrix felt the blood drip down her arm. She could not stop and she could not let her guard down. 

Beatrix tried stabbing Rama but he blocked her attack and landed a punch across her face. Beatrix stumbled away and glared at Rama. She held her knife up while they continued to circle around each other. 

She tried to slicing at him again. While Rama dodged the attack, the Bride was able to kick him in the thigh. Rama fell to his knees. Beatrix tried to use the opportunity to stab him in the face.

Rama swung his knife up and cut through the fingers that Beatrix was carrying her knife. Beatrix cried out in pain. While her knife fell out of her severed fingers, Rama caught her knife and stabbed her several times in the stomach. He then stabbed her multiple times in the chest.

Beatrix fell down on the floor and started crawling away from Rama. She knew that she had been defeated and she was dying. Beatrix pushed herself against the front desk and looked over Rama.

Beatrix said "I underestimate you."

Rama said "Many more have. You fought well."

Beatrix said "Did Bill send you?"

Rama said "No, I am a special forces with law enforcement. I was here to stop you from killing innocent people." 

Beatrix laughed and said "someone lied to you. I'm not here to kill innocent people. I was here to have revenge against someone that wronged me 4 years ago."

Beatrix started coughing up blood. She then had teats run down her face. Rama looked visibly confused while realizing that she was telling the truth.

Rama said "Who are you?"

Beatrix said "I'm Beatrix Kiddo. 4 years ago, my boss and coworkers tried killing me. They killed my fiancé and his family. He then took my unborn daughter. I was going to kill them all."

Rama said "Who was your boss?" 

Beatrix said "His name is Bill."

Beatrix took out her list of names and slid it over to Rama. He reached down to pick it up and looked over the names. Before he could say anything else, Beatrix passed away. 

Rama knew he was lied to and he knew he had to go rescue Beatrix's daughter from Bill. He was going to avenge Beatrix and find the people on this list. Rama looked over her body once again. He wanted to make this right.

Meanwhile, Vernita was sitting in the apartment room with her daughter Nicki. She was thinking about the assassinations that she went on in Europe not long ago. Vernita was still upset that she was double crossed by that blonde government agent.

She then thought about her battle with Jane Mark. Jane discovered that Vernita was following her. Mark then tried shooting down the assassin that she double crossed.

Vernita was able to take cover. Copperhead then jumped out and knocked Jane's gun out of her hand. She kneed her in the stomach and then flipped her over on the hard pavement. Vernita then remembered Jane Mark looking up at her.

Jane tried to plead for her life but Vernita stabbed her several times. Copperhead then slit her throat and watched her bleed out. Vernita thought that was the end of it until she had received that call from Elle.

Vernita could not believe that Beatrix was alive. Elle promised her safety in this hotel. She then heard the gunshots from lower levels and hoped that everything was being taken care of. Vernita then heard her phone ring.

Nicki was panting in fear. Vernita told her that it was going to be okay. Vernita looked at her phone and saw that Elle was calling. Vernita rolled her eyes before she answered the phone.

Vernita said "What do you want?"

Elle said "She's there."

Vernita said "You're a little late. I can hear the gunshots from the lower level. I have my daughter here. I can't lose her."

Elle said "Calm down, Copperhead. Leave your daughter in the room and kill her while she is distracted. Then kill the cop I sent. I don't want anyone asking questions."

Vernita said "I can't do that. My daughter is here."

Elle said "You can and you will. If you don't; then I won't just kill you, Ill butcher your whole family." 

Vernita said "Okay, but if I see you then I will cut out your other eye."

Elle laughed and said "Looking forward to it. Just know that I will make it worth your while if you get me Beatrix's sword."

Vernita told Nicki that she would be right back. She also told her to stay in the room until she returned. Vernita kissed her daughter's forehead and left her in the room. 

She picked up a pistol and knife. Vernita then headed down to the lower level. She saw that Rama was standing over the lifeless body of Beatrix Kiddo. Vernita felt that this would be the perfect opportunity to strike while he was tired and distracted.

Rama has two knives

Vernita Green has a pistol and a knife