MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 18912 April O'Neil vs. Bulma

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 8

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

"It’s over Power Rangers!" Jeff yelled as the Vehicle Voltron jumps towards the Turbo Megazord.

Voltron swings his sword down that cuts into the Megazord’s head, and cuts all the way down to the robot’s chest. The Turbo Power Rangers were screaming as explosions were going off all over the cockpit. Soon the Turbo Megazord exploded into a cloud of fire and smoke.

The Vehicle Voltron’s 15 pilots cheer in victory. “That shows those Power Rangers that Our Voltron can be tough.” Krik said.

“This is far from over team. Let’s find more Power Rangers to kill.” Jeff said.

“Right.” The 14 other pilots said together.

While Voltron is looking for more opponents to fight, unknown to the robot and his pilots that they are being watched by a woman in a yellow jumpsuit. This woman is April O'Neil, who is recording Voltron on her video camera.

“What a story! The Turbo Power Rangers killed by the Vehicle Voltron!” April said as she was very excited.

But then April got kicked in the back by someone that causes her to fall down and lose her hold on the video camera. Once the camera hit the ground, it broke into pieces. “NO!” April yelled in horror to see her camera gone. April looked behind her, and was in shock to see another woman in a yellow jumpsuit.

“Who the Hell do you think you are, copying my outfit!” Bulma yelled.

“Your Outfit?!” April yelled in anger as she got back up on her feet. “I’ve had this jumpsuit since the 80's! If anything, you’re the one copying me!”

“Well, you won’t have that suit anymore when I tear it and you apart!” Bulma yelled.

“We’ll see about that!” April yelled.

Soon the two yellow suited women start their fight.

--------

Here is the next part to my arc.

So, as you may have guess, this is April from the 1987 TMNT animated series, and Bulma from Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero.

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on April fighting Bulma. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win between April and Bulma?

Pretty good set-up, Venom. And lol at the Voltron team cheering the slaughter of the Rangers. :D 

As for the match, I have to agree that most iterations of April could probably beat Bulma in a straight fight. Though, aside from the teen Aprils, this fight would probably be entertaining to watch for ... other reasons. :D 

• Like 1