Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Match 18900 Madison Lee vs. Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)

StormChaser

Madison Lee searched for her prey in the dark apartment complex. She heard footsteps from the other hallway. Madison quietly made her way to the corner and looked around into the other hallway. There was no sign of August Walker.  

August kicked open a door and started shooting rapidly with his machine gun. Madison was able to jump for cover and crawl away from the gunshots. After unloading his round of ammunition on the hallway, August quickly reloaded.  

There was a trail of smoke that came from his machine gun that filled the hallway. August steadily started walking forward. He approached the corner of the hallway with much caution. August then jumped around the corner and aimed his machine gun down the empty dark hallway. 

There was no sign of Madison Lee. His eyes opened wide while looking over his surroundings. He slowly started walking down the dark hallway and searched for his opponent. August knew that this woman was extremely dangerous, and he could not underestimate her.  

He then heard a faint noise in one of the other rooms. August swung his machine gun over toward the door. He then started shooting through the door and walls. After several moments of shooting, he kicked the remains of the door open. 

There was still no trace of the former Charlie’s Angel. He slowly walked into the room. Then by his surprise, came down from above and kicked him between the legs. He felt a surge of pain in his groin, but before he could react, Madison unleashed a palm strike to his throat. 

August dropped his machine ground and grabbed his neck in pain. Madison then punched him across the face and spun around to unleash a powerful kick across the other side of his face. August fell to the floor and tried taking out his knife. 

Madison was able to jump across the corrupt government operative and twisted the knife out of his hand. August pushed himself out of the way and crawled back further into the room. He pulled out his pistol, but Madison was able to kick the gun out of his hand.  

August groaned and jumped to his feet. He lifted his fist in a boxing pose. Madison smiled steadily rose to her feet. She looked over her opponent and then got in a fighting stance. 

Madison said “I thought you would put up a better fight.” 

August said “Just shut up and die.” 

August ran toward Madison and started swinging his fist rapidly. Madison was able to dodge each punch with ease and then kicked him in the thigh. August ignored the pain and kept tried to take down this former Charlie’s Angel. He threw out several more punches, and Madison continued to block each attack. 

She then struck him in the throat and did a jump kick into his upper chest. August fell back onto the floor. He tried reaching for his pistol, but Madison kicked it out of the way. She then took out one of her desert eagles and aimed it down at his face. 

Madison said “I’ve had enough fun.” 

August laughed and said “Even if you kill me, my organization will not let you live.” 

Madison smiled and said “My operatives are giving your friends a little surprise with one of the vials of your precious virus. They should be expecting the gift shortly. Soon the entire world will see the effects of it and I will have the only vials left. I will be the most powerful person on the planet.” 

August said “So it’s only about money for you. I was going to save this dying planet.” 

Madison said “Not money. Power.”  

Madison then shot August in the face. She left the apartment complex and checked her phone. She had received notification from one of her Yakuza operatives stating that it was done. Madison laughed and disappeared into the night. 

The next morning, several news outlets reported on an attack on a government building. Everyone inside had died from an unknown virus within the matter of hours. Madison watched over the news outlets with much satisfaction. She knew what the virus was capable of but now the entire world was seeing the effects of it.  

CIA Officer Marcus Dixon had watched the reports. After months of investigating different operatives in the government, he realized that the attack was on the same corrupt officials that were responsible for the deaths of Sydney Bristow and her family. He knew that while the corrupt government officials were killed, the crisis with the virus was far from over. 

There were still several vials of this virus still out in the world. He had to find a way to stop it, or else humanity could fall to the brink of extinction. After searching through intel, he found that the person that was responsible for the attack on the shady government officials was Madison Lee. He had heard of Madison before in his career and knew of her occupation with Charlie Townsend. 

Marcus looked over records and saw the trail of bodies that Madison had left behind in recent times. He had also found out that she had taken down O-Ren Ishii, the head of a Yakuza crime syndicate. Marcus realized that Madison now had an army and a very dangerous weapon. While looking over O-Ren’s file, he found that she had ties to the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.  

Marcus knew that the surviving members of the Squad were corrupt. His intel confirmed that Vernita Green was responsible for taking out the NSA operative Jinx and taking out multiple assassins. He thought about trying to recruit her, but then he found someone else that might be more effective.  

Marcus travelled to Texas and went to a hospital. He found the comatose, Beatrix Kiddo. Marcus was able to revive the former Deadly Viper Assassin. At first, she tried to attack him, but he was able to explain that he was not there to hurt her. She then realized what had happened. She remembered what Bill and her former squad had done. 

Marcus said “I know what happened to you. I can help you find your revenge, but I need your help first.” 

Beatrix said “What do you want from me?” 

Marcus said “There is a woman that killed a former associate of yours, O-Ren Ishii and has taken over her Yakuza criminal empire.” 

Beatrix said “Sounds like she did me a favor.” 

Marcus said “She has a virus that can wipe out billions of people.” 

Beatrix said “Not my problem” 

Marcus said “Look, I’ve investigated you and your team. Your daughter is alive, and she is with Bill.” 

Beatrix said “What? My daughter is alive?” 

Marcus said “Yes and this virus could be dangerous to her as well as countless other sons and daughters in this world. If you help me stop this person, I will help you be reunited with your daughter. I will also help you find the other members of Bill’s squad.” 

Beatrix said “Who do you want me to kill?” 

Marcus said “Her name is Madison Lee.” 

Marcus provided Beatrix with the intel and location to Madison’s hideout. Beatrix was able to obtain the Hattori Honzo sword and traveled to Tokyo. She tracked Madison Lee to her headquarters. Beatrix was able to sneak inside but found herself surround by the Crazy 88 henchmen. She then saw Madison standing behind her army of Yakuza operatives.  

Madison laughed and said “So they only sent one person to kill me. That is cute.” 

Beatrix said “You won’t be laughing much longer. I am going to kill you and everyone in here.” 

Madison said “I love the confidence.” 

Madison Lee has her Yakuza operatives, her 2 gold-plated desert eagle pistols, a side pistol, and a katana 

Beatrix Kiddo has her Hattori Honzo sword, a knife, and a pistol. 

Learn More About
Madison Lee
Read more about Madison Lee at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Pictures Links: wikipedia IMDB Sony Pictures

Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)
Read more about Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Miramax Films Links: Beatrix Kiddo's Wiki Page Kill BIll's Wikipedia Entry Kill Bill Offical Website

On 2/20/2023 at 2:21 PM, leroypowell3 said:

Uh oh. This is the end for Madison. I think she could win but not in a head to head. She would need some planning and a trap and some hinchmen to wear the Bride down. Beatrix takes over the story. She should have a long run too.

Agree with this. And also can I say I am really impressed with how consistent you are in keeping this going, Stormchaser.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Agree with this. And also can I say I am really impressed with how consistent you are in keeping this going, Stormchaser.

Indeed. We got a competitor Johnny. This is how I used to do when I first joined. Match after match after match.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.70 - leroypowell3
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.30 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Madison Lee: 2