Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18895 Rin Rin vs. Juri Han

JohnnyChany

THE NEXUS BAR PART 5

image.jpeg.5b843da2cc8949a7f4f26af6aacc36dd.jpeg

The Rin Sisters, a trio of sister assassins trained in the art of death since infancy by the Crimson Dragon, made their way to the Nexus Bar to celebrate the 21st birthday of eldest sister, Fei Rin. Although neither Ai Rin or Rin Rin would be allowed to drink with their eldest sibling, they agreed to tag along to help her celebrate.
Greeting the sisters at the door was Fuujin and Raijin, two thirds of the Balamb Garden Disciplinary Committee. They, along with their friend and leader, Seifer Almasy, had been working the door for the Nexus Bar for a few weeks. However, Seifer was given a couple of days off after an altercation with an ill-tempered wizard.

“IDS!”  The silver haired Fuujin demanded.

The Rin sisters handed over their IDS and they were inspected by Raijin.

“Hey! Belated Happy Birthday! Tell the bartender inside and I’m sure Tifa will fix you something special on the house.” Raijin then turned to Rin Rin and Ai Rin. “Usually we don’t let underage people in the bar, you know? In fact, it was the cause of a scuffle out here not too long ago. However, since your sister is now considered an adult, bar policy is that you can go in with her. But if either of you are caught drinking any alcohol, all three of you will be kicked out, ya know?”

“No Exceptions!!” Fuujin declared.

Fei Rin scoffed. “You don’t have to worry about them.”

“Hands!” shouted Fuujin as she held out her own right hand.

Ai Rin and Rin Rin both twisted their faces in disgust at the aggressive outburst.

“I can explain, ya know?” stated Raijin. “Any underage visitors to the Nexus Bar have to have a stamp on their hands to help better avoid confusion.”

Rin Rin turned to her eldest sister full of doubt that this venture was even worth it, but Fei Rin gave her an encouraging nod.

After Fuujin had stamped both of the younger Rin sisters’ hands, the eyepatched woman of few words dramatically stepped to the side and welcomed them formally.

“Enjoy!”

Once inside, Fei Rin was immediately enthused by the atmosphere.

“This is going to be a great night,” she declared.

Rin Rin was less convinced. She looked around at the still expanding venue and her eyes became immediately glued to an unexpected sight.

“Do you see that?” she asked.

Fei Rin followed her gaze. “Hmm, I wonder what she is doing here and why she is sitting like that?”

“It doesn't matter. The Crimson Dragon Clan wants her dead. Honor dictates we must see that through,” said Rin Rin.

“Except we are not on the job right now. We are here to have fun,” Fei Rin retorted. “Besides, she is not my type of target.”

“Why? Because she won’t drool over you.” Rin Rin looked to her other sister for support in this decision. “What do you thin….” Rin Rin interrupted herself when she noticed Ai Rin was just staring at the back of her hand.

“This is an insult,” Ai Rin cried out. “We are assassins, not children!” she dropped her hand and sneered. “I should teach that rude girl some manners. I don’t like the way she was looking at me.”

“She only had one eye,” stated Rin Rin.

“Exactly. She is jealous of my much cooler eye patch,” insisted Ai Rin.

Fei Rin placed a comforting arm around her kid sister’s shoulders. “Don’t worry about it. Let’s find one of the guys serving drinks here. I’ll get you a drink and we will forget the whole thing.”

image.jpeg.ce64d4c34ecbeba5975a3153b9d0de17.jpeg

Elsewhere in the Nexus Bar, Juri Han was balancing herself on a tire and checking her phone to see if anything exciting was going on in the area. The Korean killer had ventured to the Nexus Bar in search of action. She had heard of fights breaking out between skilled fighters in recent weeks and did not want to miss out on the fun. Unfortunately, Juri had found no such aggression on this night. Juri even went to the parking lot and removed a tire from another patron’s truck in hopes of sparking some hostility, but nothing so far. She was considering bailing on the bar and searching for trouble elsewhere.

Juri’s malaise of boredom was suddenly interrupted when she sensed a presence closing in quick. She jumped off the tire as it was torn to shreds by a large, inflamed bladed fan.

The fiery fan was one of two in the hands of the red outfit adorned assassin, Rin Rin. She regarded Juri with an expression mixed with excitement and determination.

“Your time has come to an end, Juri Han,” Rin Rin pronounced.

“Have we met?’ Juri wondered.

“You betrayed the Crimson Dragon, who agreed to give you information on Shadoloo in exchange for the Feng Shui engine,” Rin Rin explained.  “We kept our side of the bargain, you did not.”

Juri laughed. “Oh that. Can’t blame a girl for changing her mind.”

“I can more than blame. A double cross is punishable by death!”

Juri stretched her leg before stepping into her signature fighting stance. “If you are going to threaten me with a good time, you better be prepared to bring it, babe!”

Good set-up, Johnny, and good match-up of the cybernetically-enhanced assassin ladies with the horn-like hairdos. 

As for the match, as mentioned, both Juri and Rin Rin both seem like the deadly assassin types, and both have some cybernetics going on. I'll have to do more research, but I already see that Juri is likely the more experienced and sadistic of the two.