Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Match 18894 Turbo Megazord vs. Vehicle Voltron

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 7

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Edward Cullen couldn’t believe it as all seven members of his family were killed by the Reapers. The vampire-eaters themselves didn’t lose a single member. Now alone, Edward was facing the 20 Reapers.

“Come on guys. Let’s talk about this.” Edward said as he was backing away.

The Reapers were about to attack, until suddenly they got scared, and ran off.

Edward was confused at first, but then he smiled to himself. “O yeah, you all realize that you’re no match for Edward Cullen.” He spoke.

Edward noticed a shadow over him, and looked up to see a giant metal yellow foot up above him. "Oh, crap!" Edward yelled before he got crushed to death by the foot of the Turbo Megazord.

Inside the cockpit of the Turbo Megazord were the Red Ranger (Tommy), Green Ranger (Adam), Blue Ranger (Justin), Yellow Ranger (Tanya), and Pink Ranger (Katherine).

“If we can kill everyone in the dome, X9 will have to let us live, since the five of us are part of the Turbo Megazord.” The Red Ranger said to his teammates.

Yeah, when the CBUB Members create profiles of giant robots and vehicles for the database, the machines would come with their own crew to pilot them.

“Guys, we got company.” The Green Ranger said.

Just then appearing in front of the Turbo Megazord is another giant robot that is being piloted by 15 people.

“Ok, you Power Rangers. Get ready to face the might of Voltron.” Jeff said through the speakers of the robot.

The Turbo Power Rangers were confused when they heard the name of the robot. “That’s not Voltron. He’s made up of five robot lions.” The Yellow Ranger said through the speakers of the Turbo Megazord.

“Grrr.... This is the Vehicle Voltron.” Krik said.

“Oh... THAT Voltron.” The Pink Ranger said as she and her team were not impressed.

“Hey now, our Voltron may not be as rememberable as the lion one, but he is very powerful.” Cliff said.

“Besides, Power Rangers Turbo wasn’t that good of a show.” Wolo said.

That made the Power Rangers very angry. “Oh yeah, well we’re going to send that imitation of Voltron back to the junkyard!” The Blue Ranger yelled.

“Yeah - right, lion or vehicle, Power Rangers cannot beat a Voltron.” Lisa said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on the Turbo Megazord and Vehicle Voltron. Think of the other fights as obstacles for the giant robots. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win between these two machines?

Vehicle Voltron is underrated but it really is Voltron. In the short dreamwave run, the Vehcle Voltron was Earths attempt to recreate the lion Voltron. It wasn't the same, requirering fifteen pieces/people to pilot it but it was a match. 

I'd go with Voltron here.

Sad as Turbo Rangers was, the Turbo Megazord is one of my favorite Megazord designs.

• Like 1

I have an announcement to make. I’m going to expand my arc to everyone. If anyone is interest in making their own matches that takes place in my arc, then be my guest and go ahead.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up, Venom. The recap's probably the best that could be done, given the final vote. 

As for the match, I think Vehicle Voltron likely wins this one. The Turbo Megazord has the faster finisher, but Vehicle Voltron's nimbler overall, has the longer wingspan, and has more diverse of an arsenal. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - leroypowell3
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - patrickthekid
3.70 - DSkillz
4.80 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
27.00 Total Combined Score