Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18851 Waspinator vs. Thrust (Beast Machines)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 5

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

The Pteranodon crashed to the ground with Griff on the winged beast’s back.

“Ok, pal, this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me.” Griff said.

The Pteranodon roared in pain as Griff was twisting the reptile’s head, until the creature’s neck was snapped, ending the life of the flying beast.

“Hey, what do you know. That didn’t hurt me one bit.” Griff said.

Back at the Flood Zone, Waspinator was back on land, and he was coughing up water.

“Waspinator thinks he swallowed something.” The Predacon said in the third person.

Waspinator kept on coughing, until a fish came out of his mouth, and into his hands.

“Hello. I’m Dory. What to be friends?” The fish asked.

“No.” Waspinator said as he threw Dory back into the lake.

Waspinator looked around to see there were still many characters fighting each other. The battle looked like it wasn’t going to end anytime soon.

“How is Waspinator supposed to have a rematch with Chloe Bourgeois, if Waspinator can’t find her in this chaos?” The Transformer asked.

“Well, if you’re looking for a fight, I’ll be more than happy to give you the beating of your life.” Someone said.

Waspinator turned around and was shocked as standing before him is his other self known as Thrust.

“YOU! You’re Waspinator from that bad Beast Wars sequel!” Waspinator yelled.

“Hey! I have you know that Beast Machines is an awesome show! Besides, I’m superior to you in every way.” Thrust said.

“Except you can’t fly.” Waspinator said.

“Oh, Shut Up! At least I’m not the biggest loser in my show.” Thrust said.

“We will see who the loser is, when Waspinator beats you.” The Predacon said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Waspinator fighting Thrust. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win between Waspinator and Thrust?

Waspinator is back in it! 

Good set-up, Venom. And lol at the Dory sighting. :D 

As for the match, while Waspinator has the ariel advantage, Thrust was always more competent (just as Megatron designed his persona to be). Add the latter factor to Waspinator's perennial butt monkey status, and the Predacon eventually gets blasted to bits, though not before he does some damage to his upgraded self.

And of course, Waspinator eventually pulls himself back together again. :D 

• Like 1