Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18791 Brainiac vs. Unicron

leroypowell3

Megastory 10.8

Brainiac vs. Unicron

Previously: Unicron began acquiring minions to see to his lesser matters including Starhawk, Captain Planet and Space Godzilla.

Brainiac came across Unicron consuming a planet. Unicron sent Space Godzilla and Starhawk to destroy the observer but Brainiac overcame and captured them.

Studying the Space Godzilla creature, Brainiac came to wonder more about the creature’s creator. The monster planet literally consumed a world. That was a phenomenon worthy of his analysis.

Researching, Brainiac learned much about the Chaos Bringer. A Cybertronian god, Unicron was an enigma even among similar such beings.

Unicron was tied to a planet for some reason. That meant that he could have easy access to him.

One step in studying Unicron was to single out the uniqueness of his minions. Both Space Godzilla and Starhawk were imbued with a drop of power not possible to be developed within both subjects. This had to be Unicrons signature energy. It was hyper-potent as well as quasi-temporal. There were even effects reaching into the 5th and 6th dimensions.

The Starhawk subject specifically seemed to be attached to a form of pocket dimension. The connection wasn’t apparent and Brainiac’s interest was dull on the matter.

It occurred to Brainiac that these Uncron minions could be used to his own advantage. The appropriate cybernetic implants gave him adequate control without turning them into automatons.

His present plans had no need of Space Godzilla or Starhawk so he shrunk them and kept them in storage for later employment.

Brainiac’s current plan called for him to confront Unicron. He needed to experience the singularity being’s power.

Eventually Brainiac sought him out. He found Unicron and confronted him.

“Your uniqueness is of value to me. I will take what you have to enhance me and then destroy you.”

Normally Unicron would ignore such a flee but this being intrigued him.

“You would destroy me?”

“I have studied you.” Brainiac said confidently.

“Then by all means,” an amused Unicron replied. “Let us see what you have learned.”

Fight Parameters:

Brainiac has studied Unicron and feels confident that he can challenge him in battle.

Good set-up, leroy. 

Well, it's pretty rare that Brainiac underestimates an opponent that he studies, but Unicron? Have to think about this one a bit. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - Boratz
4.30 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.00 Total Combined Score
24.00 / 5 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE