X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 18787 Marcus Cole vs. The Operative

leroypowell3

Megastory 24

Previously: Catching word of an alien ship crashing, the crew of Serenity decided to check it out and see if there was some way to make a profit from it. The Normandy crew had also gone to investigate, capturing the Serenity crew and ultimately having to face the remains of the Shi’ar crew. Lilandra eventually emerged and established a cease fire as Commander Sheppard offered to help the Shi’ar on their mission.

The meeting took place on Babylon 5. With first contact experience, Captain Sheradan headed negotiations, representing Earth.

Lilandra, the more diplomatically skilled of the Nermari sisters represented the Shi’ar.

Commander Sheppard sat in as he was the actual person who had made first contact with the Shi’ar.

The Serenity crew were all in custody within Babylon 5’s holding sector.

“Unless this is the mother of all coincidences, we’re obviously facing the same threat.” Captain Sheridan commented. “The Milky Way galaxy as a whole has already established defenses against the monster planet.”

“Whatever measures you’ve taken, I assure you it will not be enough.” Lilandra replied.

“I wouldn’t be so sure. Warworld may even be infamous in your galaxy.”

Deathbird snorted. “Warworld. We abandoned such megaweapons ages ago.”

“We know of the Warworld.” Lilandra said more gently than her sister. “And while I would be interested in how you acquired such an ancient weapon, as I said, it will not be enough to destroy the monster planet.”

“Our objective isn’t to destroy it but to defend ourselves from it.”

“Well our mission is to destroy it. And we have the means to do so. Commander Sheppard said that he could help us.”

“I’ve sent what you were willing to share about your mission to Command before you even got here. No word back yet. It never occurred to us to simply destroy it so I assume they’re weighing their odds.”

“Then let us move to a different subject.” Said Lilandra. “We are interested in the girl. The girl who spoke Shi’ar to us.” Lilandra presented.

“I can’t tell you much about her.” Captain Sheridan told her. “She was part of a classified experiment. Deeply classified.”

At first River Tam had been locked up with the rest of the Serenity crew but after a while some guards came and took her away. Some time later another man came to the prisoners.

“What are you a lawyer?” Jain asked sarcastically.

He was observing that the man wasn’t dressed in a Babylon 5 uniform.

The Operative looked at him. Without saying a word, he aimed a weapon at him. Down Jain went. Moving along he killed Inara, Katie, Zoe, Bishop, Simon, and Mal.

The deed done, the Operative started to leave. Then he stopped.

Marcus Cole thought the man entering the prison sector looked suspicious. A gut feeling pushed him to follow.

They almost ran into each other as one came in and one came out.

“I’d sure like to know what you’re doing here.” Marcus said sternly.

The Operative stared at him without answering.

“Well then I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way.” Marcus huffed then moved in to attack.

Fight Parameters:

The Operative vs. Marcus Cole

The Operative will kill Marcus if he wins.

Marcus will only capture The Operative if he wins.

Another good set-up, leroy. Sorry I've missed out on the last few matches of yours. 

Never seen Babylon-5 or Firefly, so I don't know what Marcus or the Operative are capable of just yet. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.00 Total Combined Score
13.00 / 3 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Marcus Cole: 2
The Operative: 2