Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18779 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Waspinator

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 1

In a flash of light, Spider-Man, Luke Skywalker, Superman, Optimus Prime, Son Goku, Ladybug, Sailor Moon, and basically everyone from the CBUB’s Database found themselves inside a dome-shaped building.

2000?cb=20170707014605

“Team Rocket!” Ash Ketchum yelled.

“He-Man!” Skeletor yelled.

“Vaatu!” Korra yelled.

“Power Rangers!” Lord Zedd yelled.

“Bowser!” Mario yelled.

Godzilla and King Ghidorah roared at each other.

“Mandy!” The Totally Spies yelled.

“Pinkie Pie!” The pink pony yelled out her own name.

“Say, what’s going on here?” Super Soldier asked.

“Where are we?” Squirrel Girl asked.

“I know this place. This is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint.” Izuku Midoriya said.

“The last time my class and I were here, we were trapped by the League of Villains.” Momo Yaoyorozu said.

“And I bet you anything, he is behind this!” Katsuki Bakugo yelled as he pointed to Tomura Shigaraki.

“Oh please, like I would try that again.” Tomura said.

“Well, it has to be one of you Reality-Warpers. I’m looking at you, Q” William Riker said.

“I have you know Riker that I have nothing to do with this as well.” Q said.

“If everyone can quiet down, then we can get started.” Said a deep male voice above everyone.

All the characters looked up and were shocked as they saw a giant purple cloud up at the ceiling.

“Who are you?” Twilight Sparkle asked.

“You all can call me, Cloud X9. Or X9 for short.” The being said as a yellow circle within the cloud was blinking when he talked.

“So, I take it you’re the one that brought us here?” All Might asked.

“That is correct.” X9 said.

“You said something about getting started. Start what exactly?” Batman asked.

“You see it’s like this. The Comic Book Universe Battles has too many characters. Characters that nobody cares about anymore, or characters that the site’s members don’t have any knowledge about. You all are nothing more than clutter in the database. Which is why the database needs to be cleansed. Every one of you is to fight each other to death, until only one of you is left standing. In time, the members will add much better characters to a clean database.” X9 said.

Everyone became shocked by this. “You can’t do this to us!” Ichigo Kurosaki yelled.

“I can and I will.” X9 said.

“Ah, as if. Sorry pal, but I’ve got better things to do than waste my time on fighting some nobodies. See you all later.” Mr. Mxyzptlk said before he disappeared, only to reappear a second later. “What?!” Mr. Mxyzptlk tried many times to leave, but was always reappearing back in the dome.

“Only the winner can get out of here.” X9 said.

“As much as I like a good fight, I won’t be held here against my will.” Vegeta said as he fired a ball of energy at the wall of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But after the attack made contact, the smoke cleared up to reveal there wasn’t a scratch on the wall. “WHAT?!” Vegeta was in shock.

“If you’re done wasting time, I would like for you all to start fighting now.” X9 said.

“Oh, yea? Well, what if we refuse?” Booster Munchapper asked.

“Then you will die anyway.” X9 said.

“Yea, right. I like to see you try.” Test Character Zero said.

X9 fires a bolt of lightning that hits Test Character Zero, and turns him into a skeleton. “Well, no one was using me anymore. So, I guess it was only a matter of time.” Test Character Zero said before he fell apart.

Everybody became shocked by the sudden death of Test Character Zero. “I don’t want to die! I want to live!” Darkwing Duck yelled.

All the CBUB characters looked at each other with angry expressions before they started fighting one another.

Goku was fighting Superman. Godzilla was fighting Gamera. Inuyasha was having a sword fight with Ichigo. The 2003 Ninja Turtles were fighting the 2012 Ninja Turtles. Lasers, bullets, and random objets were flying every which way. Explosions were going off within the Unforeseen Simulation Joint.

Chloe Bourgeois was watching all the chaos that was happening around her. “You are all being Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!” She yelled out at everyone. She heard a buzzing sound above her. She looked up to see a giant wasp up in the air. “Eww... A wasp.”

“I am Waspinator. The members think Chloe Bourgeois is so great. But Waspinator will show them that he is greater. You will be Waspinator’s first opponent to die.” The Predacon talked in third person. "Waspinator Terrorize!" Waspinator then transformed into his robot mode.

“If anyone is going down, it won’t be Moi.” Chloe said as she pointed to herself. “Pollen, Buzz On!” Chloe transformed into Queen Bee.

“You dress up as a Bee won’t save you from Waspinator.” The Predacon said.

“Says the fake wasp that is actually a Terminator.” Queen Bee said.

“Waspinator is a Transformer." The Predacon said.

“You robots are all the same.” Queen Bee said.

"Waspinator is going to enjoy crushing you." The Predacon said.

“I’ll show you that a wasp can’t beat a queen bee.” Queen Bee said.

--------

So here is my new arc. Where all the characters in the CBUB database are fighting each other. This match will focus on Chloe Bourgeois/Queen Bee fighting Waspinator. Think of the other fights that are happening in the dome as obstacles for Chloe and Waspinator. I hope everyone will like the match as well as this arc. Who will win between Queen Bee and Waspinator?

On 1/3/2023 at 8:33 AM, Venom 2009 said:

In a flash of light, Spider-Man, Luke Skywalker, Superman, Optimus Prime, Son Goku, Ladybug, Sailor Moon, and basically everyone from the CBUB’s Database found themselves inside a dome-shaped building.

Including the planets? That's one big-ass dome. 😆 

Good set-up, Venom. Just like your previous Database arc, the reference quips may make or break the stories. As for the match, Waspinator is a kinda-underrated fighter, but Chloe seems pretty powerful in her Queen Bee mode. Also, this is Waspinator we're talking about, so he, as usual, gets blown to bits. :D He'll pull himself back together again sometime after the fact, though. Again, as usual. 

R.I.P., Test Character Zero. 🥲

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - DSkillz
5.00 - Yukimuraster90

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE