Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18750 Remy (Ratatouille) vs. Tiana (Disney)

broadwaybeyonder

*This match up will be featuring a plot device I used in Snow White vs Cinderella.  If you want to see that, click here!  Match 16928 Snow White vs. Cinderella - CBUB Rated Matches - The Electric Ferret Message Boards If you want to see what’s in store, read on!* 

Once upon a time, the wielders of magic looked across the expanse of time and space between their kingdoms.  They were Yen Sid, Merlin, the Genies, the Fairies, and the other great magicians, wizards, and witches.  By combing their powers, they set about establishing several smaller realms between the kingdoms.  They were a collection of castles and lands that would allow people from different kingdoms to gather and explore together.  One castle in particular became known as the retreat for the princesses, a place where could get away from the stress of ruling their kingdoms.  For many years, the princesses would come to relax and enjoy their fellowship, and all was well.  Until one day… 

The castle was buzzing with excitement.  Crowds of guests filed their way across the bridge into the castle’s main hall.  Elsa had summoned a gentle flurry of snow and the towers of the castle were illuminated in lights of red and green.  Princes and princesses mingled with beasts that walked and talked like people and fairies dashed and darted across the ceiling.  It seemed like everyone from all the kingdoms had come to take part in the night’s festivities. 

Cinderella walked out onto a balcony, and the crowd below her burst into applause.  Smiling and giving a modest curtsey, Cinderella held out her hands in greeting.  “Welcome, one and all!  On behalf of all of the princesses of the kingdoms, thank you for joining us for this year’s Winter Ball!”  Another round of applause and cheers followed.  “It has been a long year, full of good memories and new friends.  And I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the Clade and Lee families and their friends to the castle, and hope that they will use it to continue to explore all of our kingdoms.”  The Clades and the Lees bowed and waved to the cheering crowd, though Mei Lee started to sprout red fur until she calmed down again. 

“I’m sure you are all excited for the ball to begin,” Cinderella continued.  “But I do have an important announcement first.  As you know, this evening’s feast is already being prepared by two of the finest culinary minds of the kingdoms.  First, from New Orleans, Louisiana, Princess Tiana!”  Accompanied by Prince Naveen, Tiana joined Cinderella on the balcony and waved to the guests below.  “And from Paris, France, Remy!”  There was a roar of appreciation from the animal partygoers as Remy, flanked by his father Django and brother Emile scampered onto the railing of the balcony.  “Both of you have worked so hard to craft the perfect meal for the ball tonight,” said Cinderella.  “But your work is far from over.”  She paused as the crowd murmured and whispered in anticipation.  “For tonight, dear friends, Tiana and Remy have agreed to take part in a friendly challenge.  The two of them will be competing against each other, to see who is the best chef in the kingdoms!” 

Remy ran along the railing and gave a bow to Tiana.  “Best of luck, your majesty!” he said.  “And may the best chef win!”  Tiana grinned and returned the bow.  “And good luck to you too, sweetheart.  This is gonna be fun!”  Naveen gave Tiana a side eye as Remy returned to his family.  “’Sweetheart’, eh?  Should I be nervous?” 

“You never know,” Tiana teased.  “I did fall in love with a frog, didn’t I?” 

“The contest,” Cinderella said, smiling at Tiana and Naveen’s banter.  “Will be judged by three of our princesses: Snow White, Megara, and Rapunzel!”  Cinderella gestured to the balcony across from her as the princesses walked out behind a curtain.  “Both Remy and Tiana will be tasked with crafting a three-course meal for our judges: appetizer, main course, and desert.  Each judge will give a point to the chef who they think did the best job on each course.  Whoever gets the most points by the end of the meal, wins!” 

“You’ve got this in the bag, son!” said Django to Remy.  “Take it easy, dad,” cautioned Remy.  “Tiana’s no slouch in the kitchen.  Her desserts are to die for!” 

“Well, if they’re that deadly, who’s going to eat them?” asked Emile.  Remy gave his brother a look, then went on.  “The point is, I’m going to have to nail those first two courses.  But with you, the rest of the clan, and Alfredo and Colette, I’ve got a good shot.” 

“But,” said Cinderella.  “We’ve added a special twist for our chefs.  For this challenge, they will not be assisted by their regular brigades.  They will be given new teams of chefs that they must help navigate through the meal.” 

“What?!” gasped Remy.  Tiana glanced at Naveen suspiciously as the crowd oohed and aahed.  “Did you know about this, sweetheart?”  Naveen smiled weakly and shrugged.  “It may have slipped my mind.”    

“First, Tiana, allow me to introduce the three who will be assisting you,” Cinderella said.  She gestured grandly to the curtain behind her.  “Princess Ariel, Princess Belle, and Princess Jasmine!”  The three princesses entered to cheers.  Tiana raised an eyebrow at Belle.  “I didn’t know you three were interested in cooking.” 

“Well, not particularly,” said Belle.  Jasmine shot a look at Cinderella.  “But someone still seems to be holding a grudge over a prank that happened over a year ago.”  Cinderella glanced up at the ceiling and tried to look innocent as she turned back to the crowd.  “And Remy, here are the three who will be your brigade: Jaq, Gus, and Gadget Hackwrench!”  Remy looked in disbelief as the three mice ran up the railing to meet him.  “Hiya, Rem Rem!” Jaq chattered excitedly.  “Cinderelly said you might needahelp!  So here we are!  Right, Gus Gus?”  Gus nodded.  “Uh zup zup, Jaq!  Here to help!” 

Emile leaned over to Remy.  “Um, is it just me, or does the big mouse seem kind of slow to you?” Remy wasn’t listening.  He was too busy being taken aback by Gadget as she walked past Jaq and Gus and offered a handshake.  “Golly!  It sure is nice to meet you, Mr. Remy!  Or… is that just Remy?”  Remy shook himself out of his trance and accepted Gadget’s handshake.  “Err, just Remy is fine, sure.” 

“Alright, everyone!” said Cinderella.  “Our chefs will need time to prepare for our judges.  And it’s time for us to make our way to the ballroom and let the ball begin!”  With a final cheer, the guests all made their way further into the castle.  Naveen gave Tiana a kiss on the cheek.  “Don’t worry, my dear.  I know you will win this easily!” 

“Thank you, Naveen.”  Tiana turned to face the princesses in her brigade as Cinderella and Naveen went back through the curtain.  “So what exactly do you want us to do, Tiana?” asked Ariel.  “Well, I was planning on making a gumbo with Greek spices for Megara.  Maybe you can help with that.” 

“Great!” said Aril, before pausing with a confused look on her face.  “Tiana, what is gumbo anyway?” 

“Gumbo?  Why, it’s a stew that’s made of…”  Tiana’s voice trailed off as she stared at the mermaid’s quizzical face.  “On second thought, maybe I should have Jasmine help on that part.” 

Remy took a deep breath and addressed his brigade.  “Okay.  Okay, we can do this.  I need the three of you to head down to the kitchen.  We’re going to need to move fast to get this food prepared on time for the judges.  Got it?”  Jaq saluted.  “Zup zup, Rem Rem!  Zup zup!  Followme, Gus Gus!  To the kitchen!”  Jaq took off with Gus stumbling after him.  “Don’t worry, Remy!” called Gadget as she followed the mice down the railing.  “This’ll be easy as building the Ranger Plane!  Well, come to think of it that was pretty hard.  And it did crash the first 6 times I took it for a test flight.  But that’s 10 times less often than what normally happens.”  Remy sighed and put his head in his paws.  Django looked nonplussed at Remy’s brigade as they hurried down the steps to the kitchen.  “Remember what I said about this thing being in the bag?  Well, I think the bag just got three holes in it.” 

OK:

Tiana:

Team: Ariel, Jasmine, Belle. 

Remy:

Team: Jaq, Gus, Gadget. 

They must make a three-course meal for a panel of judges (Snow White, Megara, and Rapunzel). 

Whoever gets the most points from the judges, wins. 

Game On! 

I really hate to vote for the rat but he showed great cooking skills. Tiana would hire Remy to be chief chef in her restaurant. 

Further commentary, I think Gadget might make this a bit more difficult throughout the process because her inventions don't always work right. Rescue Rangers need a match.

• Like 1

It would be funy to see

I agree with Leroy. Remy seemed to have shown great cooking skills that ranged from a variety of dishes 

Tiana seemed like a great cook but it made it seemed more geared towardd the Cajun/Creole style southern Louisiama style, which is amazing food, but I think with who the judges are; Remy's style would probably best be geared toward them

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Remy, Tiana and their brigades stood in front of the banquet table where Rapunzel, Megara, and Snow White sat.  Guests stood around the hall and whispered to each other in excitement.  The contest had gone to the wire.  In the appetizer course, Remy and the mice floundered as they attempted to make their food.  Gadget had attempted to make a device to help them, but it only succeeded in blowing up one of their ovens.  Remy was able to quickly whip up some of his famous ratatouille, but even he knew it wasn’t his best work.  Tiana’s brigade had managed to follow her instructions and served red beans and rice with a side of fresh bread.  While Snow White liked the ratatouille, Rapunzel and Megara preferred the New Orleans inspired dish and both gave a point to Tiana. 

For the main course, Remy rebounded by having his brigade cook some pissaladiere pasta, while Tiana tried to have Belle and Jasmine help her make gumbo without letting Ariel know what it’s main ingredient was.  Megara appreciated the Greek spices Tiana had added, but it was too spicy a dish for Rapunzel and Snow White.  The score was now tied 3 to 3. 

It all had come down to the dessert.  Remy could feel a bead of sweat on his brow as he watched the servers bring out the final dishes to the princesses.  Tiana had prepared a tray of three beignets for the princesses, while Remy had created a tray of three macarons.  Tiana noted that the coloring of each macaron matched the color of one of the dresses of the judges. 

A hush fell over the hall as Cinderella turned to face the judges after they taken a bite of both desserts.  “Well, ladies?  This is the final course, and it will decide who wins tonight’s contest.  Rapunzel?  Which dish did you prefer?”  Rapunzel wiped her lips with a napkin and pushed aside her hair before beginning.  “They both tasted so good!  But I think I’m going to have to give a point to… Remy!”  The crowd, particularly the animal guests, cheered as Jaq patted Remy on the back.  “See, Rem Rem?  Issa gonna be fine!  We gonna win!”  Remy glanced nervously at Tiana.  “We still need one more point!  And Tiana’s desserts are incredible!”  Gadget took a hold of Remy’s paw.  “Don’t worry, Remy.  You did a great job.  I mean, I knew how to make lots of things, but I never thought I could make food before tonight.” 

“Alright, Megara,” said Cinderella.  “What have you decided?”  Megara took another bite of beignet and smiled at Tiana.  “Lady, this is delicious!  Herc and I are gonna have to drop by New Orleans sometime.  This gets my vote!”  Tiana’s brigade hugged her and cheered as Remy’s shoulders sank.  “I knew she was going to like those after the gumbo,” Belle said.  “But why won’t you girls tell me what was in it?” asked Ariel. 

“Well, Snow, it appears to be up to you,” said Cinderella.  “Who wins our contest tonight?  Remy or Tiana?”  Snow White gulped as she realized that all eyes in the hall were on here.  With a shaking hand she picked up a fork and a cut off a piece of beignet.  Tiana held her breath as Snow White took a bite and swallowed.  Snow White then did the same for a piece of macaron, then sat still with her eyes closed.  Megara gave her a gentle nudge.  “Listen, honey, don’t mean to rush you but some people are needing to pay for their parking.”  Rapunzel was on the edge of her seat as she grinned with excitement.  “Yeah, Snow!  Who won?”  Snow White took a deep breath and opened her eyes.  She looked at the two nervous cooks.  “You’ve both worked so hard, and everything you made was so wonderful,” said Snow White.  “But I have to choose one of you.  And so, I say that the winner is… Remy.” 

The hall exploded with cheers and applause.  “Way to go, Remy!” shouted Emile.  “That’s my boy!” cheered Django.  Remy looked stunned for a moment before the realization finally hit him.  “We won?  WE WON!”  Gadget gave Remy a hug.  You won, Remy!  Congratulations!”  Jaq and Gus jumped into the hug.  “Zup zup, Rem Rem!  Gratulations!  Gratulations!  Right, Gus Gus?” 

“Zup zup!  Um, can we eat now?”  Remy put his arms around his brigade.  “I’m going to fix you three the best meal you’ve ever eaten!  Thank you, guys.  I couldn’t have done it without your help!”  Remy and the mice looked up to see Cinderella, Tiana, and her brigade kneeling over them.  “Well done, Remy,” said Cinderella.  “You and your team should be very proud of yourselves.”  Tiana offered her hand to Remy.  “Nice work, sweetheart.  You’re going to have to drop by New Orleans to teach me how to make those macarons.”  Remy accepted her handshake.  “Thanks, but you did amazing!  I’m going to have to learn how to make some of the dishes you made!” 

“Oh yes!  They are delicious!”  Tiana turned around to see Ariel holding a bowl and spoon.  Her eyes widened as she tried to sound calm.  “Ariel, what is that?”  Ariel ate a spoonful of gumbo and went for another scoop.  “Well, Megara made this gumbo stuff sound so good when she tried it.  It is a little spicy, but it tastes fantastic!”  The princesses stared at Ariel as she walked off.  “So, who’s planning on telling her?” asked Remy.  Belle pointed at Jasmine.  “You are the one who was in charge of it.” 

“But it’s Tiana’s recipe!” 

“I’ll tell her!  I just don’t know how to break it to her gently.” 

Naveen strolled up to Ariel as she happily ate her gumbo.  “Ah, Princess Ariel!  Thank you for helping Tiana tonight.” 

“You’re welcome, Naveen.  She was very patient with all of us.  You are very lucky to have such a talented cook as your princess.” 

“Ah yes,” Naveen sighed.  “It certainly is a bonus to have such delicious cuisine.  Especially that gumbo.  Although sometimes I think she might go overboard with the shellfish.”  Ariel froze, the spoon halfway in her mouth.  “Shellfish?” she asked, her voice on the verge of panic.  Naveen nodded.  “Yes.  But she likes to mix it up sometimes.  Sometimes shellfish, sometimes shrimp, sometimes oysters…” 

Tiana, Remy and their brigades collectively winced as a piercing wail rang out through the banquet hall.  “I think she just found out,” said Tiana.