Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18745 Krampus vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

Boratz

Bright festive lights decorated homes in neighborhoods all around the world, and lit fireplaces warmed many different families within. This year marked yet another yuletide season as everyone preparing for Christmas. For those in the North Pole, they were preparing themselves for everything that could potentially go wrong. In recent times, there were a great many unusual occurrences that had taken place on the big day. Last year, a great many villains on the naughty list had plotted on stealing Christmas from the entire universe. 

It was the heroics of the Bad Batch in rescuing Santa Claus himself from the clutches of Captain Hook that Santa was able to unite a great many heroes in reclaiming the North Pole. Christmas was saved when many had come together against these dastardly villains. It was a beautiful sight indeed. Santa felt a great warmth within him while watching so many come together in friendship and fellowship. 

Speaking of dastardly villains, Santa remembered the year before last when Dick Dastardly stole his reindeer and sleigh. Ol' Kris Kringle gave off a chuckle or two when he thought about his head elf, Bernard during that little fiasco. He definitely thought Bernard was going to blow a gasket, but alas everything worked out in the end. While double checking the list of naughty and nice, Santa could not help but ponder on what could possibly happen this year. 

Bernard updated him on recent productivity in the workshop, and provided him with new routes to take on Christmas Eve. After Bernard left to check on the sleigh for maintenance, Santa continued looking over the naughty and nice list. His thoughts began wander once again. In his time of reflection, he did have a troublesome memory. 

A thousand years ago, there was an evil demon that had lost a bet. For his sentence, he was to partake in good deeds and deliver presents on Christmas for a thousand years. Santa was overjoyed during this time, as it brought slight relief during his busy schedule, but Kris Kringle began to worry. With the thousand years finally at an end, the evil being could become wicked once again. Ol' Saint Nick stood up and ran through the North Pole. After looking over the enormous snow globe in the workshop, he tried to track down the menacing Santa that sought to spread death and destruction. Sadly, the jolly Santa was unable to track to wicked being with the snow globe. 

"It looks like it will be another challenging Christmas." Ol' Saint Nick said to himself while looking over the snow globe.

"What is it, Santa?" Bernard asked while looking over a clipboard.

"Do you remember that.... other Santa?" Kris Kringle moaned.

"You mean that bad drunk one in the mall that breaks into locked safes?" Bernard muttered while looking over the papers on the clipboard.

"No... The other Santa." Santa re-emphasized.

"It's not ringing a bell. Does this have anything to do with how production has decreased from previous years?" Bernard responded while it eyes were still glued to the pages on the clipboard.

"BERNARD!" Santa snapped. "The other Santa... From a thousand years ago."

Bernard's hands started shaking while he slowly looked up at Santa. "Oh... him... Has it already been a thousand years?" He asked while his voice shaking. 

"Unfortunately, so." Kris Kringle responded.

"WHY? WHY? Why does every year have to be a challenge?" Bernard cried.

"Perhaps we could use some help this year." Santa sighed. 

"Well, the Bad Batch did help you last Christmas!" Bernard exclaimed.

"I'm not talking about the Bad Batch! Perhaps someone a little more...." Santa replied while trying to find the right words.

"A little more WHAT?" Bernard growled.

"Krampus..." Santa hesitantly replied.

"Krampus? Really?" Bernard sighed while resting his head on his palm. 

"It will be perfect!" Santa said with a jolly smile. 

Santa prepared his sleigh. It had been a long while since he had visited Krampus' workshop. After Santa gave it a good deal of thought, he was unsure if he had actually ever set foot in Krampus' workshop. He certainly had a great deal of curiosity on what he would find in that shop of horrors. After hooking the reindeer up to his legendary sleigh, Santa sat back and took hold of the reigns. Bernard walked up the steps and approached Saint Nicholas. The head elf had a distressed look on his face while giving Santa the map to Krampus' workshop.

"Are you sure about this, boss? It is not too late to call in a favor with Mickey Mouse and his pals! I'm sure the Bad Batch or Luke Skywalker could assist, or maybe even the Avengers! I hear the Justice League is on standby! Even the Three Musketeers could lend their swords!" Bernard pleaded.

"It'll be fine, Bernard! Krampus punishes the naughty, and this Santa is definitely naughty." Santa said with a smile. 

Santa nodded at his head elf and took off into the night. The bells on the sleigh jingled as he flew through the night sky. The jolly Kris Kringle arrived at Krampus' workshop. Just as he suspected, the shop was truly the thing of nightmares. There was not even a hint of freshly baked cookies or happiness in the air. While Santa strolled through the shop of horrors, he encountered the horrifying Perchta the Cherub and the mischievous Der Klown. Teddy Klaue even jumped out for a fright, but none of it fazed the jolly Kris Kringle. Santa had seen much over his lifetime, and had faced a great many horrors in Christmas past. 

His warm cheeks formed into a large smile as he reflected on that little fiasco with Jack Skellington and Halloween Town. He even let out a chuckle when he thought about the Grinch's attempts to steal Christmas from the residents of Whoville. Santa had quite the history of wild adventures during the Christmas season. He shook his head when he remembered being on trial during that little mishap on 34th Street. While thinking about all the crazy adventures, old Saint Nick did not realize that he was being watched by Krampus himself.

Krampus appeared before the jolly Kris Kringle. His horns were long and sharp. The eyes on Krampus were dark and brooding. There was an unsettling stench that radiated off his warm breath. While a great many would feel uneasy around the beast, Santa put out his hand with a massive smile that went from ear to ear. His pearly white teeth reflected off the dark void that was Krampus' eyes. 

"Top of the morning to you, Krampus! How might you be on this delightful morning?" Santa greeted.

Krampus did not respond but let out an unspeakable groan. The beast growled and groaned while its large tongue slithered out of his mouth. 

"Uh... I know it has been a bit. I can only say that I am sorry that I have not visited." Santa said while bringing back his hand. "Listen pal, I was needing some help."

Krampus let out another groan as his long tongue came back into his mouth. 

"Do you remember that other Santa? The demon one that was supposed to do good deeds, deliver presents, and whatnot for a thousand years?" Santa asked.

Krampus growled as he shook his head.

"Well... That thousand years came and went pretty darn fast, if you ask me. I'm afraid he will be up to no good this year. I'd day even worse than naughty.... Evil, in fact. I may have to make an evil list for now on." Kris Kringle muttered.

Krampus growled and groaned as he pointed at a snow glove on his shelf. Santa gave a quick glance at the snow globe and then looked back at Krampus. He sauntered to the shelf and looked upon the snow globe. Within the globe, he saw a household that he had been to multiple times before. There was one Christmas in recent memory that he did not stop by. It was a Christmas where Krampus had paid this particular family a visit. The Engel family were plagued by the visiting Krampus. After their horrifying ordeal, they were rich in the Christmas spirit ever since. Each one sought to perform good will towards men, except for a few mishaps here and there. Santa was overjoyed when he saw that family trying to be better than they were before. 

"Oh yes! The Engels! They have certainly turned over a new leaf since you paid them a visit!" Santa exclaimed. "What about them?"

Krampus pointed again at the globe while gritting his teeth.

The snow globe turned into an image of the demonic Santa appearing over their home. Kris Kringle sighed and glanced at Krampus. "So, he is going to target that family and their entire neighborhood?"

Krampus nodded with a groan.

"If you help me stop him, and save this family... We could... We could save Christmas... Not just for the Engels but for so many others." Santa said.

Krampus growled and shook his head. He turned his slightly to look toward his factory of horrors. He then turned back to face the jolly Saint Nick.

"If you help me, then you can come visit the North Pole." Santa said with a warm smile.

A sickening smile formed across the face of Krampus as he agreed to help Kris Kringle.  

On Christmas Eve within the Engel family home, the families gathered for yet another festive celebration. Since their experience with the Krampus all those years ago, much has changed for the different members in the family. Omi had since passed away, and most of the children were moving onto adulthood. Some of them were in college while others were trying to figure out what they would be doing with their lives. The once dysfunctional family was much closer than they once were, but there were still hints of their old antics. 

With the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse; except for the unusual scream across from their house. Tom and Howard immediately jumped to their feet. They crept toward the front door and creaked it open with much hesitation. Across the snow covered street, they saw the large home of the Mason family. There rose a great many of clattering sounds from within the elegant home. They heard faded screams and the crashing sounds coming from the large home. The disturbing sounds then started to cease.

"Maybe we should just go back inside... What'd ya say, Tommy?" Howard gulped while glancing over at his brother-in-law.

"The Masons may be selfish pricks, but they may need our help." Tom sighed.

The two men steadily walked across the snow-covered street. Howard looked in all directions with a baseball bat gripped tightly in his hands.

"You know ever since that Krampy thing came around, I've done better. I've stopped drinking..." Howard said while shaking his. "Okay... I only drink a couple times a week, but I've been nicer. Hell, I even volunteer at the soup kitchen." He said with a sour look on his face.

"That is a good thing." Tom breathed with a puzzled look while glancing over at Howard. "This happened to us however many years ago. It was terrifying and horrible, but maybe we can help these jerks."

"You really don't like them, do ya?" Howard smirked.

"Not my favorite individuals. They always brag about how much they have and where they've gone. Sometimes they even brag about the people that they rip off. Hell, maybe they deserve a visit from Krampus this year." Tom mumbled whIle shaking his head. "But we can at least try and help them."

Tom slowly opened the front door to the Mason house. Howard and Tom walked inside and what they found was a scene of nightmares.

"Talk about a nightmare before Christmas." Howard moaned while covering his nose. 

All over the dining room, they found the dead bodies of the Mason family. The family patriarch, Darren had his hands nailed to the table with different utensils and a turkey leg sticking out of his mouth. One poor soul was face down in a bowl of egg nog, while another individual was crushed into a glass case. A Christmas star was impaled into the back of one young lady, while another had a hole in her forward from being bludgeoned with a table leg. Tom stumbled back as he started to gag. 

"This.... I don't think this is Krampus!" Tom cried as he staggered back toward the door.

"Where are you goin'?" Howard yelled.

"Whatever did this could be heading to the house next!" Tom replied while dashing through the snow.

Both men got back to Tom's house as quickly as they could. They burst through the door and saw the family huddled together around the warm fireplace. 

"Everything okay? Is it..... Is it Krampus?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know..." Tom said breathlessly.

"Good news, you might be getting new neighbors!" Howard said with a forced smile.

"What?" Sarah asked with a puzzled look.

"The Masons are dead." Tom said while giving Howard a dirty look.

Suddenly, there was a banging sound on their rooftop. There was a clatter coming down the chimney. All of the electricity in the house had turned off in an instant as the fire started to dwindle. Then they heard a powerful crash around the fireplace. The family backed up against the wall and watched as a large figure busted through the brick. 

"HO HO HO!" The evil Santa roared while glaring down the family. 

"Santa?" Max muttered.

"Not exactly, Max!" The evil Santa screamed while stepping toward the frightened family.

Everything in the house went cold as familiar noises stirred throughout the Engel home. The family heard footsteps from the floors above. There were growls and giggles coming from all around. The evil Santa stopped in his tracks.

"You got to be kidding me!" The evil Santa growled. 

Suddenly, Max turned his head and he saw the horned creature that haunted his dreams for so many years. Krampus sauntered into the living room and stood between the Engels and the evil Santa.

"I... I think we better get out of here!" Tom yelled while pulling his family toward the front door. 

The evil Santa watched while the family dispersed. He then turned his attention back to Krampus.

"You are not going to ruin this for me!" The evil Santa roared.

Another great set-up, Boratz. :) You managed to bring a lot of the different stories of Santa's lore into the story, including the darker aspects of it. 

As for the match, after looking up both Krampus and Slay's Santa, I have a feeling that Krampus eventually saves the Engels from the fake Santa, but it may be close. All the Krampus really has to do is hold Slay Santa off until Christmas ends, when both are powerless. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Another great set-up, Boratz. :) You managed to bring a lot of the different stories of Santa's lore into the story, including the darker aspects of it. 

As for the match, after looking up both Krampus and Slay's Santa, I have a feeling that Krampus eventually saves the Engels from the fake Santa, but it may be close. All the Krampus really has to do is hold Slay Santa off until Christmas ends, when both are powerless. 

Thanks, DSkillz! Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.80 - DSkillz
5.00 - Culwych1

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.50 Total Combined Score
24.50 / 5 = 4.90 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE