Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18735 Yogi Bear vs. Foamy

Michael Lovecraft

It was just another day in JellyStone National Park, Yogi and Boo Boo were up to their usual tricks trying to steal more Picnic Baskets. A very attenuative Squirrel that was lurking in the trees noticed that the baskets that Yogi was hoarding was in fact made from the very trees of JellyStone national Park, trees that Foamy had made part of his vacation home. Angered by this revelation Foamy threw a nut at Yogi who unwittingly dodged it while ducking to grab a sandwich, the nut accidentally went into a yawning Boo Boo’s throat who choaked and passed out.  

“Aye,” Yelled Yogi “Why did you throw a nut at me? You Killed my Boo-Boo" 

“Hey fuck you man!” Foamy responded from his tree “Your baskets are made from my trees!” “Save the trees man, save them all!” 

“You Killed Boo-Boo over some wood?” I’m going to have myself a Squirrel Sand-a-which tonight!” 

Before the two would come to blows a nearby Owl stopped by to try and calm the situation down. 

“Listen guys we don’t need any trouble here.” 

“Suck a fuckin’ tootsie-pop you stupid owl,” Foamy yells throwing a nut at the Owl knocking it from the tree from which it fell breaking its neck. 

“GGRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Yogi Roars as he charges towards Foay’s Tree. 

“Oh... shit!” Foamy retreats into a nearby tree as Yogi climbs the tree ripping down Foamy’s Vacation home. “You asshole, that took me a whole day to build!” Yogi jumped and swatted at Foamy whom turned back throwing a nut at Yogi’s head knocking the angry bear to the ground. As he landed the branch gave way sending the squirrel hurdling down the tree hitting several branches on the way down. As Foamy recovers from his fall he turns back to see Yogi running in his direction. Noticing a squirrel had fallen from the tree Ranger Smith offers a helping hand, unfortunately from his time with Yogi he was not expecting such an angry bear who tore him in half on his way to the terrified Squirrel.  

Pretty good entry for your CBUB debut. Welcome to Magnetic Ferret, Michael. :) I vaguely remember hearing about Foamy the Squirrel back in the day, but I never saw the skits until now. His dialogue and hyperactivity make him seem like a deranged Chip or Dale. 😆 

As for the match, the concept is good and the interaction between Yogi and Foamy is pretty funny, and reading it after watch a few Foamy skits made it even funnier. :D Yogi's kinda out of character, though, and the match is kind of short and has a few grammar, etc. errors. 

As for the match, I think Foamy's eventually going to outwit Yogi. Yogi's never been particularly bright outside of snatch a few pic-a-nic baskets.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.40 - Boratz
4.00 - patrickthekid
3.70 - DSkillz
3.50 - IKA

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
20.60 Total Combined Score
20.60 / 5 = 4.12 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE