Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18692 Jane Smith vs. General Francis X. Hummel

StormChaser

Sands heard the approaching footsteps of the female assassin. He started firing at the direction of the sound. Jane was able to jump behind a concrete beam.

Sands continued to fire until he ran out or bullets. He then started to reload. Jane took the opportunity to get out from behind the concrete beam. Jane started shooting in Sands direction. 

Sands heard the noise of Jane's footsteps and ducked down. He was able to press a button that shut out all of the lights. Jane stopped shooting after she saw the lights shut off. She looked around in the darkness.

Sands yelled, "Now things are a bit more balanced! That is what I do, what I have always done! You see everything that I see now!"

Jane yelled, "What are you even talking about?"

Jane knelt closer to the floor and quietly pressed herself against a wall. Sands started shooting again in Jane's direction. Jane was able to avoid being hit by keeping herself behind the concrete barriers.

Sands ran out of bullets again. He started to reload his guns once again. Sands started to laugh. He could not hear the sound of her footsteps.

Sands said "Don't tell me that I shot you already?"

Jane quietly made her way closer to the former CIA operative. She took silent breaths and got closer to him. Her eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness. Jane then accidently stepped on shards of glass which caused a crunching sound.

Sands said "There you are."

Sands started shooting again. Jane dived forward and rolled across the wet ground. Jane quickly aimed her machine gun at the firing Sands. Jane was able to shoot several times at Sands.

Sands stumbled back after he felt several bullets going into him. He reached down and felt the bullet wounds in his legs and abdomen. Sands dropped the guns he had on the ground.

Sands said "You got me."

Jane was able to turn on the lights. Sands was on his knees with blood dripping out of his wounds. His dark glasses had fallen off his face and Jane could see his missing eyes. 

Jane said "Where are the blueprints?"

Sands said. "The what?"

Jane said "You heard me."

Sands laughed and spoke. "Oh, you mean for the virus. Like I said, I fight for balance. That virus will bring balance back to this world."

Sands pulled out a small pistol and tried shooting Jane one last time. Jane was able to knock the pistol out of his hand. She then took her pistol and shot Sands several times in the chest. Sands fell dead on the ground.

Jane reached down and picked up Sands' phone. She then headed out of the tunnel. She called her team back at the headquarters. 

Jane said "The target is dead but the blueprints are gone."

Jasmine said "Satellite shows that an SUV was headed northwest of your location."

Jane said "Keep track of it and let me know where it goes."

Jane went back into the tunnel. She ran back toward the direction of the front of the tunnel. Jane climbed over the dead body of Aaron Cross. She then went back to her vehicle. 

Meanwhile, the man that Sands gave the blueprints to for the SUV drove through the city. The man had the blueprints on the seat next him. This man was General Francis Hummel. Hummel looked at a picture of his late wife.

Frank said, "I am sorry, Barb but this is something that I have to do."

Frank then turned over the photo of his late wife. He started calling his associate on the phone. Frank pulled over into an alleyway.

The associate said. "Are you on your way?"

Frank said. "Yes, and I have the blueprints for the virus."

The associate said, "Have you heard from Sands?" 

Frank said. "Not since we ran into trouble at the rendezvous point."

The associate said, "Then the plan will start without him."

The associate hung up the phone. Frank started driving to a warehouse. He pressed a button and a garage door started to open. Frank got out and looked over the drive that contained the blueprint for the virus. 

Frank felt that this plan would be the only way things would change for the country. He started getting his equipment ready to meet with his associate. He was hesitant about this person but he felt that she would be able to help him accomplish his goal.

Jane received a message from her headquarters. It was the location of the SUV. Jane them received a call from Jasmine. Jane answered the phone while heading in the direction of the SUV.

Jasmine said. "I sent you the last location of the SUV."

Jane said. "I have received it and I am heading there now."

Jasmine said. "There is something else. Traffic cameras picked up a photo of the driver. Facial recognition found that he is Francis X. Hummel. He was a Brigadier General with the Marine Corps. Force Recon."

Jane said. "He is smart and dangerous. I will have to be careful."

Jane arrived close to the warehouse. She went to the back of her vehicle and started getting ready for battle. She looked at the warehouse and started scoping it out. 

She saw the number of entrances and exits. Jane then looked over the many different windows. Jane knew that she should expect a dangerous battle with this former General. She then started heading toward one of the entrances.

Jane saw several cameras and alarms. She knew that she could not give away her position again as she did in the tunnel. Jane snuck into the warehouse.

While Jane made her way into the warehouse, Frank saw a hidden camera that revealed the intruder. He ran to get his weapons ready for battle. Frank knew that it must have been the same person that was in the tunnel. 

Frank got his weapons ready and started searching for the intruder. He had to stop this assassin before she foiled his plan. Frank knew that he had to kill her before she killed him.

Jane Smith has a machine gun, pistol, knife and grenade

Frank Hummel has a machine gun, pistol and smoke bom

I've been late to this story that you are doing but I think it's a great collection of characters that you are putting together. Like Nick Cage, I'm also a big fan of Hummel not only as a villain but as a character. With that said, I don't think he can defeat Jane Smith.

• Like 1